Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Nanci Pelosi Gives Obama Boost [Re: dill705]
    #8158505 - 03/17/08 08:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

His pastor is not the same as some run of the mill dickweed he hangs out with. He has cited him as an inspiration and mentor. Spin spin spin. And his wife seems to have some issue with whitey as well, not to mention Mr. Bomb, William Ayers, another pal.

Neither the Rezko nor the hospital thing rises anywhere near indictable. Too slick by half. Just very fishy. Aren't you the guy who made some ridiculous assertion that the Dems had promised to swear off earmarks?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Nanci Pelosi Gives Obama Boost [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8158548 - 03/17/08 08:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If I was black I'd be pissed, too. The CIA smuggles heroin from France. Fuck America. That's dumb shit. I'll never stand up for our drug policies as long as our government doesn't.

Then they put in the 3 strike rule. Guess what? I'm on strike 2 and pretty pissed about it.

Then they disproportionally target blacks to charge with these offences. Again, FUCK AMERICA.

I love this country. Not for who we are, but for who we could be if we followed the Constitution, the Declaration of Independance, and the philosophy behind these great documents. We don't. End of story.

His pastor has valid points. Go to any southern black church long enough and you'll hear the same shit.

Maybe because it's true.

Yes radial Islam extremists are shitty. But maybe if we actually were a beacon of light shining through the darkness for the rest of the world, we would have so many people who want to see our country fall to it's knees.

He went to far saying America's chickens had come to roost, but it's fucking true. The only problem with the statement is that it's politically incorrect to say in public.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Nanci Pelosi Gives Obama Boost [Re: dill705]
    #8158627 - 03/17/08 08:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dill705 said:
If I was black I'd be pissed, too. The CIA smuggles heroin from France. Fuck America. That's dumb shit. I'll never stand up for our drug policies as long as our government doesn't.

Please don't bother with the daft bullshit. And if you want to be a pissed black man that's fine but you won't get elected President on that. This particular child of priveledge has got damn little to be pissed about though.
Quote:

Then they put in the 3 strike rule. Guess what? I'm on strike 2 and pretty pissed about it.

Dumbass
Quote:

Then they disproportionally target blacks to charge with these offences. Again, FUCK AMERICA.

No, they disproportionately commit those offenses. And a few others as well. Also not relevant to Barry.
Quote:

I love this country. Not for who we are, but for who we could be if we followed the Constitution, the Declaration of Independance, and the philosophy behind these great documents. We don't. End of story.

The philosophy behind these great documents? Flexibility.
Quote:

His pastor has valid points. Go to any southern black church long enough and you'll hear the same shit.

Maybe because it's true.

Well, that's fine if Barry wants to try to make the case that we caused 9/11 and invented AIDS and whatnot that whacko said. If that's what he thinks then he needs to say so. Of course, that will be political suicide. So, he lies to get elected but that's OK with you? (I am not interested in debating the merits here).
Quote:

Yes radial Islam extremists are shitty. But maybe if we actually were a beacon of light shining through the darkness for the rest of the world, we would have so many people who want to see our country fall to it's knees.

Except we can't keep people out. That's the real vote, made with feet, not mouths. The rest are just envious.
Quote:

He went to far saying America's chickens had come to roost, but it's fucking true. The only problem with the statement is that it's politically incorrect to say in public.

It's bullshit. The extension of that doctrine is any time we do something somebody else doesn't like we deserve DEATH DEATH DEATH. Bin Laden specifically cited the presence of our troops in SA as his motivation. Our troops were there at the request of the government of SA. As protection against Saddam. His beef should have been with the SA government for asking us there. Wright and everybody else who says this shit is a fucking moron and ignorant of the facts.
Which is neither here nor there for Barry, the Invisible Man. If that is his position, he should state it. Clearly. Or do you think it is OK to run on a complete package of lies as long as it gets a whitey hating, America hating commie in office? Because that sure seems to be your position.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion