Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: smokeghost]
    #8151123 - 03/15/08 08:27 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

smokeghost said:
this one is to see who thinks which is better. 

mescaline :birthday:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: Robo]
    #8151127 - 03/15/08 08:28 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
Quote:

smokeghost said:

datura :whoa:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #8151195 - 03/15/08 08:44 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

smokeghost said:
Polls have a purpose...this one is to see who thinks which is better.  If you haven't done both then you couldn't tell me which you think is better.  It is what it is.

but i had to vote to view the results...that's what i meant.  so i choose shrooms but it was actually an invalid vote since i've never done lsd.  i was joking around about being pissed...look at my second post.

Quote:

Omni said:
Quote:

smokeghost said:

is mescaline better than both?

i've was bugging a supplier about special deals on bulk san pedro for my second mescaline extraction...

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8151206 - 03/15/08 08:47 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

I grew and did mushrooms frequently for a long while a few years back...

Just took my first dose at phil @ langerado.

i voted LSD - hands down.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8151839 - 03/15/08 11:09 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

RipVanWinkle said:
LSD is a more fun trip, and shrooms are a more spiritual trip. Atleast thats how it is for me. I'd rather be by myself when I eat mushrooms, but when I'm on acid I'd rather be around other people. Acid makes me want to get up and do stuff, mushrooms make me want to lay down and explore my brains.

I voted acid, but at the moment I'd rather have mushrooms cuz I've tripped on acid alot lately.

You said exactly what I would have said.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #8152399 - 03/16/08 04:25 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

I think you should wait a few years

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8152785 - 03/16/08 10:18 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:

is mescaline better than both?

i've was bugging a supplier about special deals on bulk san pedro for my second mescaline extraction...

I have tried all three and so far mescaline is my favorite. Of course I need to get much more experience under my belt before I can say that with confidence (LSD and Shrooms were low doses. Had a bad time on LSD thanks to ephedrine and caffeine.) but from what I felt and learned on both of them, mescaline is my favorite so far.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8152803 - 03/16/08 10:25 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

lsd is more crisp and clear than shrooms to me. but i can't find lsd around here so i have no choice but to eat shrooms.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: daytripper05]
    #8152905 - 03/16/08 11:02 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
Quote:

RipVanWinkle said:
LSD is a more fun trip, and shrooms are a more spiritual trip. Atleast thats how it is for me. I'd rather be by myself when I eat mushrooms, but when I'm on acid I'd rather be around other people. Acid makes me want to get up and do stuff, mushrooms make me want to lay down and explore my brains.

I voted acid, but at the moment I'd rather have mushrooms cuz I've tripped on acid alot lately.

You said exactly what I would have said.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineRaego
Mental patient
Female

Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8152995 - 03/16/08 11:31 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

I too like both...love both , but for diff reasons.
If I want to enjoy lights and visuals of cool trippy
mind games that lead me eventually to thinking on deeper things but its more *fun* to get to the deeper thoughts
I do cid. music, loud, fast.. then I find where I want to be.

If I'm already in a thoughtful..semi meditative state and I'm pondering something and I know I'm thinking on it to much and want it to just flow and not be a forced sort of mind expansion I'd do shrooms.

both to me are valuable and exceedingly worth it, the only real reason I'd say shrooms over cid, is sometimes there is no way to know what that little paper,drop, etc may actually *be*
shrooms.. kinda strait forward.,again I say kinda.. if you pick the lil guys yourself you pretty much know what it is. with cid unless you *trust* where it came from it may be anything, would be BAD to get something on your first trip and hate it..cid is beautiful it really is.

my long but personal answer

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: Raego]
    #8153069 - 03/16/08 11:58 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

You really can't know until you try them both.

I love acid as much as the next guy, but sometimes I can't handle that electric/synthetic kind of feel. Overall, if I had to choose I would go with mushrooms. LSD certainly has it's place though.

--------------------

Offlinerazmablues
Biologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: OrangeCounty
    #8153278 - 03/16/08 01:06 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

shrooms dont react with my body too well... i always just get in a weird place for some hours, some place I'M not really at, the drug just takes me there. when i dose its ME experiencing everything, not the drug taking over. regardless, i've tried shrooms about 5-6 times and acid about 14+. i've stopped taking shrooms entirely but still take doses on good occasions :smirk:

i think it's a real personal thing, they're different highs and they react with people differently.

but if you're going to a show... DEFINITELY acid! :toomuchacid:

--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

#8153327 - 03/16/08 01:20 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

IME, shrooms are more spiritual and geometric in their visuals. shrooms grant me the ability to telescope my vision (like, i can see things clearly that i shouldnt be able to, because they are too far away or too tiny.. like the individual cells in my eyelids, for example).

of course, i could merely be projecting my desire to see these things, and the shrooms fill in the blanks.

acid, on the other hand, lasts much longer, and is harder on my body. it gives me an excessive amount of energy, and i can hardly sit still. the visuals are more morphic and skewed than shrooms.. the last few times i have taken acid, i had a sense of a faint strobelight stuck to the back of my head.. if i focused on something solitary, everything around the focal point would strobe with a pulsing white light. sometimes i can feel the dose in my mouth, on my tongue and in my throat during the peak. hard to fully explain.. but i seem to be able to feel the drug's center of gravity and sense the radiating effects of it through this point.

all in all, i prefer shrooms. i';m more of the introspective/meditative type. not that acid fails to assist in this aspect, it's just hard to sit still and focus.

my best visuals have always been on shrooms... like the time i witnessed the entire scope of human evolution, as if it were acted out by a dancing plethora of mushrooms in costume. closed eye visuals ftw.

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Offlinemetaljuana
Stranger

Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: Robo]
    #10441610 - 06/02/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LSD=Intellectual Experience
Shrooms=Spiritual Experience

Overall, LSD for me. Shrooms made me feel like I was one with the world. LSD made me feel that everything was truly nothing, only constructions of atoms and electricity. And life is merely a complex chemical reaction. LSD changed me and my views on things a lot more.

--------------------
"I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because they
are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted. That
there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go in
there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control. " - Ken Kessey

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: metaljuana]
    #10441681 - 06/02/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

shrooms feel more spiritual imo, but my one trip I had with them was very dark and I found the stomach effects a bit uncomfortable.....

my first lsd experience which was off only one gel tab- is easily one of my favorite experiences- I'll have to go with L -  lsd leaves me feeling like a completely different person  :tripping:  in a good way  and makes me want to create art

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: skatealex2]
    #10443207 - 06/02/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

acid=humans

shrooms=aliens

old thread

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: g00ru]
    #10443292 - 06/02/09 06:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
No, drugs can't alter your DNA.  That's fucking stupid.  Your DNA is your genetic code if Acid could alter it that would like make your skin turn blue or something. 

And yes it will change you but only in the same way that any powerful experience will change you.  It's not like it will hypnotize your brain or anything.  It just kind of pushes you in the correct (at least for me) direction.

Basically if you would do shrooms theres really no reason not to do acid.

It's not stupid, there are numerous exogenous agents that can cause structural changes in DNA.

It's a perfectly reasonable question, and I don't think we really know the answer yet.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: metaljuana]
    #10443334 - 06/02/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

metaljuana said:
LSD=Intellectual Experience
Shrooms=Spiritual Experience

That's what I thought at first, but then LSD brought me some of the most profound spiritual experiences of my life.

--------------------

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: Silversoul]
    #10443468 - 06/02/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeh lsd did the same for me a while back
mushrooms not so much

Edited by RandomHero (06/02/09 06:43 PM)

Offlinederitsbrandon
Stranger
Re: Shrooms Vs. LSD [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10447630 - 06/03/09 01:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ethnoguy said:
I have done lots of LCD and lots of shrooms. I prefer shrooms by a landslide. I have never had any negative side effects from shroom except for being completely retarded the next day. They seem to really drain my mind. LCD is a lot of fun, but comparing 5 grams of Cambodian to a couple of hits of cid, the shroom visuals were a lot better IMO.

As far as the health concerns, for some people LSD can have lifelong effects. Sid Barret, formerly of Pink Floyd, is a good example. From what I have seen LSD was the main thing he used. It ruined him. And there is bad acid out there, but I don't believe that it is as big of a problem as it used to be. I hate the side-effects too.

I refuse to do acid anymore, but IMO you should try it at least once.

Sid Barret was schizophrenic. The same thing would of happened to him if he did a bunch of shrooms all the time. Psychedelics can bring out mental diseases, that fact isn't limited to acid.

What do you mean "bad acid". LSD is LSD. A hit could be really weak and have 20 micrograms of lsd on it, it could be very potent and have 500 micrograms. You either have LSD or you don't. It can be too strong for someone and they can have a bad trip, but that doesn't make the acid bad, it just makes it strong.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds