Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezazz
mini F+

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: tps]
    #812587 - 08/12/02 09:10 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i guess it wouldnt help if this was the kinda board you cant view unless you are a member. cops could still just register

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: tps]
    #812655 - 08/12/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #812899 - 08/12/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

dude maybe bluthumbs was logged onto the shroomery when the busted him

just another possible theory

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
    #813009 - 08/12/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

wow, thats wierd, i had a dream a few days ago that the cops busted in on me and i was growing shrooms, and i don't even have any cakes, or the supplies, but now im definately paranoid...

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: boxtop703]
    #813011 - 08/12/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING! [Re: boxtop703]
    #813105 - 08/12/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Better still boxtop, I strongly suggest to all vendors that they destroy all addresses they receive (duh)

Invisiblemalibu76
Stranger
    #813120 - 08/12/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I dont understand the part about charged with cultivation of mushrooms. He said they found evedince of mushroom cultivation.

Correct me if I am wrong. Mushroom cultivation is not illegal. Nor is it illegal to own mushroom cultivation tools. It is legal to cultivate edible mushrooms.

I do not see how they could charge you with that!!!!!!

Sorry folks. I made a big Typo in this post. I said it is not illegal to cultivate Cubes and others, I meant to say that Mushroom cultivation is Legal.
It is legal to owns Cultvation tools.
It is legal to cultivate edible mushrooms.

But it is illegal to cultivate CUBES and Some other Active Mushrooms.

Sorry for the confusion!

--------------------
See ya later,

"All posts made by this username are entirely fictional, except for this sentence"...

Edited by malibu76 (08/13/02 05:56 AM)

Invisiblemalibu76
Stranger
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Killa420]
    #813129 - 08/12/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I know how you feel. This puts everyone who ordered from BLUE THUMBs in a very fucked up situation. Hell this sucks. Just a bunch of folks trying to enjoy a safe, innocent hobby and then all this shit.

Damn!!!

One thing for sure, if you ordered from him anytime within the last several months before he got busted, I would be very careful. I would not have any illegal substances in my home and definatley would tear down my setup until this blows over.

You never know if the authourities in Missouri will get his customers info, call the authorities in the town where they live, inform the cops that they made a bust and the person they busted had mailing addresses for individuals in their town. Tell them that this individual could have possibly ordered spores to an illegal mushroom and could potentially be cultivating them.

THis really sucks.

What are all of your thoughts?

--------------------
See ya later,

"All posts made by this username are entirely fictional, except for this sentence"...

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #813302 - 08/12/02 03:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Typical of the lower life vendors to try to use this thread to discredit other vendors. 2 cents is worth.....2 cents.

pathetic

OfflineXOCHI
Master
Male User Gallery

#813319 - 08/12/02 03:55 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well i'am not asking you to talk about your exact points of your case on a public
board.To have a maufacturing charge in most states is a felony.Sad but true.
In order to charge you with that they should have good reason that you were
cult. mushrooms.If there was no mushrooms found in that house.Then they can not charge you with manufacting.If you had books about the cult.of magic mushroom then is when they would go for a conspiracy charge.Being that the court has set your court date 2 weeks from the date it happen.They might know that the serious charge is not going to stick.Like a other member said it should be months from now.YOU NEED A PAID LAWYER.If the state is going to try to charge you with that felony then you have a long road.Since you are out on bond you have had your preliminary hearing ,next is your motions.You might get something in the mail that states that they have moved your case from distict court to the more serious circuit court.Hopfully the truth will come out in court and you will find out the full extent of this search and seizure.Did they show you the s&s?It is hard for me to understand that on a name alone that one would be issued.Joe blow can go to the cops and say that i know he got such and such in the house.And all that the police can do is investigate this.Meaning i was under the impresstion that you can only enter a house with a controlled buy or they go therw your trash and find something.Any thing else would be a warrentless s&s which i don't see any jury convicting on that.Any way iam going to stop rammbling on.I can't stress how important it is to get a paid lawyer.Your lawyer must put in a shit load of motions to see what and why they did this.Good luck.............

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
    #813346 - 08/12/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ganja, Im willing to raise some money on your behalf as well! We can talk via PM's.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#813387 - 08/12/02 04:38 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Before everybody starts getting to scared and paranoid. Hopefully Dr. Bluethumbs was not keeping customer records, names, addresses, what they ordered etc.. If GanjaShrooms bust has any link to Dr. Bluethumbs, it may be the fact he was collecting money for him. I know we, The Hawks Eye do not keep any sort of customer records. Once your order is mailed all remaining paper work is shredded or burned. I'm pretty sure most vendors follow this same policy, lets hope Dr. Bluethumbs was doing the same.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (08/14/02 06:21 AM)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: ]
    #813969 - 08/12/02 11:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: boxtop703]
    #813998 - 08/13/02 12:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

CaptainMaxMushroom, boxtop703, please both stay out of this thread if you can?t let the flames aside.

Thank you!

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #814096 - 08/13/02 03:30 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I can understand everyones paranoia, but lets not get too fired up just yet. Nothing besides suspicion is suggesting ganjas bust had anything to do with Bluethumbs. Besides that, why worry if he had an address list, I'm mean I wouldn't like the fact, but I wouldn't be overly worried either. He sold spores, thats legal, the cops can't bust into your house with a warrent based on the fact that you purchased a LEGAL product. What grounds do the cops have to obtain a warrent simply because your name was in a house that was raided. They can't. Its not illegal to know someone who has broken the law, especially since no one knew he had warrents.

If cops really wanted addresses of everyone who has purchased spores there are much better means to obtain this info via the internet, and if thats their intrest, they already have address lists coming out their ears.

And as others have pointed out, Ganjas bust just ain't quite adding up, no mushrooms were found growing but hes getting charged with cultivation?? Bullshit, and for many other reasons already stated. You can't prove what species of mushrooms were going to be grown, not even if you have psilo cult books, info in those books can be used to grow lots of different species. You could be interested in how psilos grow and are reading up on the subject just out of curiosity, you don't grow psilos, only edibles, but your interested in all kinds of mushrooms, hence the psilo books. You are inocent until proven guilty, and thats a hard task.

Just chill....

LK,

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Anno]
    #814129 - 08/13/02 04:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't flame anybody, I merely pointed out the usual pathetic attempt to undermine others business by certain vendors who continuosly do this.

As for dimitri, if he's ratting out people, karma will get him...or his cellmate buba....

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: ]
    #814151 - 08/13/02 04:16 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I won?t allow anymore posts from either of you in this thread. Point.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Lizard King]
    #814264 - 08/13/02 05:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (08/15/02 08:51 AM)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

#814490 - 08/13/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Alright, I', only going to post one more time on this, cuz frankly I don't really care about the subject at hand, I haven't ordered from a vendor in almost 5 years.

I think you read my post wrong mycotek(mcman??) First lets make it clear that at this point it is only an ASSumption that ganjas bust has anything to do with bluethumbs. Second of all I'm not standing up fopr bluethumb, I haven't liked the guy at all from day one.

Alright, now lets talk about Ganjas bust. He said the cops were tipped off and they raided his house and found evidence of mushroom cultivation but nothing actually growing. So he was growing mushrooms, nothing illegal about that, now prove what kind he was growing. So he had some psilo cult books and things of the like with referrance to psilos. So what, he had an interest in psilos, he likes all mushrooms, which is why he was growing edibles in the first place. He had some info about growing the illegal kind of mushrooms, but thats not proof that he intended to grow them, he just wanted to learn about them, which is exactly why the books are sold legally in the first place. Wheres the convicting evidence here??

Now I don't understand where you bringing up these forums and pictures posted comes into play. At this point the cops have no clue he frequents a website that deals with psilo cultivation, they have no ideas of his grow pics posted to these forums, and even if they did they would have to prove he mades those posts, he took the pics, and that this all took place here in america where its illegal.

Now back to the bluethumbs issue. So the cops may have an addy list of his customers. He sold legal spores, his customers didn't break any laws. Why should anyone have any serious concern over this. The cops can't obtain a search warrent because someone bought legals spores from a legal buisness. So the owner of the buisness had some warrents out, not the customers problem. The cops may take note of these customers and investigate further and watch these folks(highly, highly doubtful) but thats all they can do, there is no ground for a search warrent just based on the fact that the customer bought legal spores.

Alright, thats enough typing for now, my poppy tea is kicking in and I think I'll go lay down

And please don't respond with an attack mycotek, nothing personal in this debate, nothing personal at all, just trying to voice an opinion. If you see other reason for concern that I'm missing than please do share, it'll give me more to debate

And don't tell me I don't understand how law and law enforcement works, cuz I know more than I'd like to about the "system" from first hand experiance.

LK,

--------------------

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

#814498 - 08/13/02 07:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And about the whole picture thing, so if a member was busted and charged with cultivation when nothing was found growing you say a simple pic on these forums would be enough to incriminate?? The picture you posted looks like a type of inactive stropharia to me. How could you prove otherwise, you think they're going to get a mycologist in the court room to ID mushrooms in a picture for a simple small time grow bust?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies