Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!!
    #813030 - 08/12/02 12:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well just got back from my 'trip' to amsterdam:-)))
everything was excellent,beautiful and peaceful!
i tried copelandia for the first time and... what can i say?only anyone who has tried them will understand!!!!
got back for the country 5 dosages of copelandia,poppy seeds,mj and philosopher stones

has anyone tried philosopher stones? how can u describe them in contrast with copelandia?
thanks guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #813039 - 08/12/02 12:21 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

C'man, tell us where you stashed them, to get through customs

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!! [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #813044 - 08/12/02 12:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hehehe from chills&thrills
i liked this shop very much. and they ahd very helpfgul catalogues and documents! the copelandia trips are soooo intense!! i have tripped 10000 times in my life but after tha copelandia trips i flet like it was my first time tripping!! it was like talking to the god,to the nature...! i ate them in the vondelpark(unbelievable park at the south of amsterdam

cu

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
Re: just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #813332 - 08/12/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

so, u got across a border, wuth weed? isnt that hard to do. i wanna bring back some shit from canada but its risky with the drug dogs and shit that can pick up on it ya know.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!! [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #814161 - 08/13/02 04:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well i put everything in my underwear(inside my slip). i brought 5-6g of weed and 7 dosages of mushrooms. it was extremely easy
no cops,no dogs...:-)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: just got back!what an unbelievable experience!!!! [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #816421 - 08/13/02 10:48 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

so, u got across a border, wuth weed? isnt that hard to do. i wanna bring back some shit from canada but its risky with the drug dogs and shit that can pick up on it ya know.

A FOAF brought back some kiff, weed, and seeds from Amsterdam last spring. The customs agents grilled this person over and over again about visiting the red-light district, why the trip was taken, who financed the trip, what was done there, etc. Just stick to your guns and don't get nervous.

If there are no dogs in the immediate vicinity, you'll probably get away with it if you can stick to a plausible story and maintain your composure. In my friend's case, the "reason" for the visit was tourism -- museums, historical sites, etc. Deny doing anything illegal (in your home country) while abroad. If there are indeed dogs nearby, drop the shit as fast as you can.

Good luck...

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order