Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: passing drug dogs [Re: Gurik]
    #811634 - 08/11/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Take a visit to a Chinese or good Italian grocery store and buy a bag of dried mushrooms

But are you allowed to carry produce across the border? Don't you have to make a declaration of any foodstuffs? I think declaring you are carrying dried mushrooms between countries (why would anyone do it?) is likely to alert the cops to the fact that someone could be trying to smuggle mushrooms.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
Re: passing drug dogs [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #814051 - 08/13/02 02:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I really don't think that they are training dogs to smell mushrooms. That would be too much trouble for too few busts. The same goes for lsd and pills, too much trouble, not cost effective. I'd just worry about your looks. Don't give them a reason to be suspicious and they won't be. I could never pull that off. They would be on my dreadheaded ass in a second.

On a related note, I just read an article at cannabisculture.com about drug dogs. It seems that in Nimbin, Australia they positioned dogs all around the city to bust people. The public responded by spraying bong water and bubble bag water on every fucking thing in town. It made the dogs go nuts. Also, in Canada cops recently used dogs to sniff people's cars while they were on a ferry, and while denying people access to their vehicles. So, they've started doing the same thing. Sounds like a damn good idea. I think that the kids in high school today who have to live with that shit should do the same. I'd pay to see that.

Edited by NeonBlack (08/13/02 02:23 AM)

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
    #814160 - 08/13/02 04:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

There are methods to past customs successfully..

Dont take my word for this, but aluminum is said to hold in the smell of weed, so what I would do is wrap the quantity of weed in 3 layers of aluminum as well as I can, and then thrown that into a ziplock bag with the zip tops..

That should conceal the smell..if its not much weed I would just keep it in my pocket, but if your trafficking then try what I told you, and good luck..

Peace..

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: passing drug dogs [Re: TrauM]
    #814565 - 08/13/02 07:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No one has thought of the obvious answer. Carrier pigeons! Lots and lots of carrier pigeons.

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Anonymous

#814664 - 08/13/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Here is an article about confusing the dogs by spraying everything
else with bong water.
http://www.hempbc.com/articles/2568.html

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: passing drug dogs [Re: ]
    #814898 - 08/13/02 10:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My friend got some streroids in Mexico and we made it across alright. We even got searched. He hid it and taped in his asscrack. You can make it across, but take my advice: ITS NOT WORTH THE HEART ATTACK. Plus in the hotel room we could actually hear him taking the tape off his ass...you could hear a loud rip, then hairs tearing, and then his screams. Don't sound like fun to me!

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: passing drug dogs [Re: ]
    #814925 - 08/13/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Trying to confuse a dogs sense of smell is like trying to take out Mike Tyson in a street fight. It probably isn't worth trying.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies