Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8143624 - 03/13/08 09:18 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Yes- Shitake

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8143633 - 03/13/08 09:19 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

*Shiitake

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: debianlinux]
    #8144326 - 03/13/08 11:50 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Shiitake's effects are medicinal though. :tongue2:

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8144387 - 03/14/08 12:10 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

This forum is awesome and I love it very much. It teaches me every day. It's one of the best websites on the internet.

But sometimes there is too much ego here. Sort of ironic. Too much unnecessary arguing about silly things and its slightly annoying to see sometimes. But the great posters out weigh the bad. So many people here word their experiences in fascinating ways.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Edited by Frost (03/14/08 12:10 AM)

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: Wolfgang]
    #8144410 - 03/14/08 12:19 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

in short... no

otherwise... a bad trip happens becuase of state of being... not becuase of potency... so instead ask yourself... am i in the correct state of mind to be inside of my mind?... if you dont like whats going on in your sober life... your very likely to have a bad trip... and... hows about the ppl your with whilst bemushroomed... do you know these people and this setting well enough to be comfortable whilst bemushroomed... if not dont get bemushroomed... state of being... setting... and those whom you choose to trip around are all extremly important on the outcome

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: Wolfgang]
    #8144446 - 03/14/08 12:40 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Wolfgang said:
Quote:

debianlinux said:
The goal of this site is to be the best place. We are the only way that can happen. It is our civic duty.
I am not picking on Wolfgang, although he certainly seems to take it this way.
I am simply pointing out that anyone looking for valuable information concerning mushrooms should steer clear of this particular thread regardless of the original poster's intent. I sympathize with Wolfgang.

:thumbup:

This thread has taken a turn for the worse but it's not completely usless maybe they'll see most people think amanitas suck.

No wonder they're legal.

Why couldn't you just say that at first? Why did you have to out me? I said nothing to you... I mearly concluded along with someone else that his response wouldn't ahve directed to any good experience if was looking for a lower or higher dose because it's not the same drug as what anyone would have thought he was asking about. Miscommunication wasn't at my fault... I simply wasn't able to respond anyway without clearing that up first... the first thing I quoted in the thread was his text cause I had my conjecture with his statement. Then I quoted someone else in truth... cause I could relate to what one was saying and agree that an anwser was told... or wahtever have you.

I never even responded to you directly... sorry... I forgot. I'm an asshole sometimes... like now.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

Edited by allisthesame (03/14/08 12:48 AM)

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: g00ru]
    #8144566 - 03/14/08 01:32 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
I've done amanitas. You don't really trip in the same sense. You just get really fucked up and dissociated. I didn't find it fun or useful at all, and from what I've read neither do most people. It's generally assumed that amanitas are a completely different drug and are in no way an alternative to psilocybin mushrooms for similar effects. The OP obviously wanted something with similar effects but without the scary feelings.

To the OP: if you really do get scared when you trip and theres nothing to be done, you could always trip with some Xanax on hand just in case :P

I can handle them fine it's really seeing others not handle them so well that motivates me to see what alkaloids could produce better trips.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

#8144759 - 03/14/08 03:09 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Way to not respond to me? =(

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8144817 - 03/14/08 04:02 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

allisthesame said:
Quote:

Wolfgang said:
Quote:

debianlinux said:
The goal of this site is to be the best place. We are the only way that can happen. It is our civic duty.
I am not picking on Wolfgang, although he certainly seems to take it this way.
I am simply pointing out that anyone looking for valuable information concerning mushrooms should steer clear of this particular threregardless of the original poster's intent. I sympathize with Wolfgang.

:thumbup:

This thread has taken a turn for the worse but it's not completely usless maybe they'll see most people think amanitas suck.

No wonder they're legal.

Why couldn't you just say that at first? Why did you have to out me? I said nothing to you... I mearly concluded along with someone else that his response wouldn't ahve directed to any good experience if was looking for a lower or higher dose because it's not the same drug as what anyone would have thought he was asking about. Miscommunication wasn't at my fault... I simply wasn't able to respond anyway without clearing that up first... the first thing I quoted in the thread was his text cause I had my conjecture with his statement. Then I quoted someone else in truth... cause I could relate to what one was saying and agree that an anwser was told... or wahtever have you.

I never even responded to you directly... sorry... I forgot. I'm an asshole sometimes... like now.

I wasn't calling you out or anything you called his statement pure ignorance and I just asked you why you were arguing and if it was because his perception of Amanitas was different than yours. I felt like he was just relating to his own experience with them.

"I wouldn't be telling someone looking for a less confusing/scary trip by telling him or her to trip on Azurescens and Cyan's because HELLO?!!1 they are more potent"

Yes but the alkaloids and tryptamines present are quite different.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

#8146568 - 03/14/08 04:15 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Really? How so? I'm guessing the beocystin and what have you? I'm really curious as to what makes Azures and Liberty Caps such a different quality.

I called him out for being to the other guy sayign that he had done them twenty times so "think what you want" or in other words "I know better, because my experience with Amanitas is twenty fold bigger then yours blegH"

I don't mean to be rude but it's the internet... I thought HE was being pretty rude, so I told. He didn't have to take it literally... besides just read his posts... First he tries to relate sure... then someone else relates to the topic starter through what 420 said and also happen to disagree with his statement (in a manner of speaking) adn then 420 came back and said that and I quote "I've done Amanitas 20 times but think what you want".

Hmm....? I don't care if it's rude to you to call him out on that and wether or not you think you understood him better then me. Too bad... I thought he wasn't being as far as a jerk... maybe like me?,... but no, more like he was just not liking someone refuting his statement. And it was a bad one I thought too... because Amanitas or so not the Magic Mushrooms to get confused with for a Psilocybian magic Mushooms... Excuse me for making sure someone didn't get the idea that "amanitas are pretty chill and more so then a dose below or above par with your usual of Psilocybin Mushrooms" because for one I disagree that Amanitas are "chill" in any respect and two because it was hard to fit into the context of the question, so I understood that the poster after him (I think)wanted to claify that and then he just didn't want any part of his post it was just like he passed off his own ignorance as being OK for some reason.

Blah... no one should have got disapointed at that... especially on the internet.

Like I bet he outs people all the time adn doesn't even realize it.... so fuck it.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8146581 - 03/14/08 04:18 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

what about if we could grow rubics cubes or hyper cubes that might help

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8146606 - 03/14/08 04:26 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

I don't know what you mean. :P LOL!

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8146630 - 03/14/08 04:36 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

The hypercube is a multidimensional digital communication modulation scheme.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: debianlinux]
    #8146750 - 03/14/08 05:05 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

Wolfgang said:
Who's arguing if Amanitas psilocyn or psilocybin or not?

Quote:

guruu said:
There's no difference, it's the psilocybin that makes you trip

the thread devolves from there...

dude...completely out of context. I was saying that the psilocybin is what makes you trip in reference to the fact that all shrooms contain it as their active ingredient, therefor different species of shrooms will not produce different trips. So don't be stupid, reading comprehension ftw.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
    #8146798 - 03/14/08 05:15 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

allisthesame said:
Really? How so? I'm guessing the beocystin and what have you? I'm really curious as to what makes Azures and Liberty Caps such a different quality.

I called him out for being to the other guy sayign that he had done them twenty times so "think what you want" or in other words "I know better, because my experience with Amanitas is twenty fold bigger then yours blegH"
I don't mean to be rude but it's the internet... I thought HE was being pretty rude, so I told. He didn't have to take it literally... besides just read his posts... First he tries to relate sure... then someone else relates to the topic starter through what 420 said and also happen to disagree with his statement (in a manner of speaking) adn then 420 came back and said that and I quote "I've done Amanitas 20 times but think what you want".

Hmm....? I don't care if it's rude to you to call him out on that and wether or not you think you understood him better then me. Too bad... I thought he wasn't being as far as a jerk... maybe like me?,... but no, more like he was just not liking someone refuting his statement. And it was a bad one I thought too... because Amanitas or so not the Magic Mushrooms to get confused with for a Psilocybian magic Mushooms... Excuse me for making sure someone didn't get the idea that "amanitas are pretty chill and more so then a dose below or above par with your usual of Psilocybin Mushrooms" because for one I disagree that Amanitas are "chill" in any respect and two because it was hard to fit into the context of the question, so I understood that the poster after him (I think)wanted to claify that and then he just didn't want any part of his post it was just like he passed off his own ignorance as being OK for some reason.

Blah... no one should have got disapointed at that... especially on the internet.

Like I bet he outs people all the time adn doesn't even realize it.... so fuck it.

That's fine man that's fine... it could definitely be interpreted like he was being pretty rude, even so I don't agree with perpetuating drama (even if someone else started it).

I just felt like his statement was poorly worded and what he actually meant was what he LATER clarified "i like amanitas, i trip off amanitas they are more chill than cubes in my experience"

But what he originally said could definitely be seen interpreted negatively so I can't really blame you for wanting to clear up the truth, I just didn't want any drama to start over it and it did, no hard feelings?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8146883 - 03/14/08 05:43 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

differnt species like gyms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gymnopilus

Gymnopilus junonius includes subspecies which contain the hallucinogen psilocybin. Specimens found in the eastern US or Japan is more likely to contain psilocybin than similar mushrooms found in the western part of the US or Europe. [1] In Japan this mushroom is called waraitake, which translates to "laughing mushroom". This mushroom is often mistaken for Gymnopilus ventricosus, which contains no psilocybin.

This mushroom contains bis-noryangonin and hispidine, which are structurally related to alpha-pyrones found in kava

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

#8147367 - 03/14/08 08:13 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Wolfgang said:
no hard feelings?

Naw... I like the internet for one thing... when you're actually sincere, it shows. I don't hold anything against anyone, though someone might hold something against me. :laugh:

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#8147806 - 03/14/08 10:39 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

I do think allisthesame is slightly retarded.

Serry.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: yageman]
    #8148273 - 03/15/08 01:32 AM (16 years, 8 days ago)

imminent doom?

anyhow just take a small dose of an opiate beforehand... it took me awhile to learn that. it makes the trip much smoother.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: yageman]
    #8150671 - 03/15/08 06:33 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

bargeman said:
I do think allisthesame is slightly retarded.

Serry.

I think you're retarded all the same... so it's ok. Thank you for your fake-ass cooperation.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies