Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: Wolfgang]
    #8143031 - 03/13/08 07:43 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

fuck christ fuck
last i checked amanitas don't even contain psilocyn or psilocybin.
the psychoactive constituent is muscarin.
this thread is goddamned retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: debianlinux]
    #8143081 - 03/13/08 07:51 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

i like amanitas
i trip off amanitas
they are more chill than cubes in my experience

they dont contain psilocyn

you still fucking trip

get off my sack shit

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: debianlinux]
    #8143113 - 03/13/08 07:56 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
fuck christ fuck
last i checked amanitas don't even contain psilocyn or psilocybin.
the psychoactive constituent is muscarin.
this thread is goddamned retarded.

Who's arguing if Amanitas psilocyn or psilocybin or not?

and what's so retarded about asking people if they have better trips on other species or not? Maybe some people feel more comfortable on certain species. There are species with completely different alkaloid contents than cubensis many report SMOOTHER trip, better taste, potency, etc. I'd like to know what's wrong about asking people if they've encountered bad trips less often.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: anyone420]
    #8143121 - 03/13/08 07:57 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

i'm not on your sack nor do i want to be.
i'm pointing out pertinent facts.

amanita muscaria contains no psilocyn or psilocybin. neither does lsd or datura or AMT. tripping doesn't require psilocyn or psilocybin. i am not contesting whether or not you are tripping.

i am only providing some level of intelligent discourse.
thanks for reminding me why i avoid this forum like the goddamned plague,
i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a WA&F thread that showed me how fucking retarded this thread is.

you'd think people interested in "The Psychedelic Experience" would want to be informed as to what entheogenic compounds they are actually experiencing.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: Wolfgang]
    #8143132 - 03/13/08 07:59 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Wolfgang said:

Quote:

guruu said:
There's no difference, it's the psilocybin that makes you trip

the thread devolves from there...

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8143146 - 03/13/08 08:02 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

What bad/good trips have you guys seen or had on non-cube strains?

he asked, i answered

now your starting some bullshit about active ingredients?
this has nothing to do with anything i have posted

avoid this forum more

--------------------

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
    #8143147 - 03/13/08 08:02 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

Wolfgang said:

Quote:

guruu said:
There's no difference, it's the psilocybin that makes you trip

the thread devolves from there...

Don't blame me for that shit a good question gets derailed all the time in this fucking forum, people can't disagree with one another without being complete jerkoffs. This forum is way too much like high school sometimes.

Edited by Wolfgang (03/13/08 08:43 PM)

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: anyone420]
    #8143157 - 03/13/08 08:03 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

i don't recall responding to you.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8143162 - 03/13/08 08:04 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

fuck it, my points been made i cant stand this nit picking bullshit im out

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8143163 - 03/13/08 08:05 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

the goal of this site is to provide factual information and to dispel misinformation.

excuse me for furthering the site's stated objectives.

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
    #8143195 - 03/13/08 08:09 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
the goal of this site is to provide factual information and to dispel misinformation.

excuse me for furthering the site's stated objectives.

Please show me where it's a fact that no matter what mushroom you eat you are just as likely to have a bad trip.

I realize you're just pointing out that amanitas don't contain psilocybin and shit but don't call my thread retarded because of what someone else says.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8143240 - 03/13/08 08:15 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

you failed logical fallacies class, didn't you.

i never stated "it's a fact that no matter what mushroom you eat you are just as likely to have a bad trip".

i provided 1: factual information in the face of complete idiocy
and 2: an opinion on the state of this thread and the forum as a whole

if you want to take that as a reflection on the quality of the posts you create, that would be your personal problem to get over, not mine.

i am only fulfilling my responsibility as a shroomerite to dispel misinformation. whether i salt that objective with personal interjection on the generally abysmal quality of the direction of threads in a certain forum in no way negates the fact that any uneducated reader now has a better understanding of what amanita muscaria is and is not. without this interjection the uneducated reader would have certainly been misinformed.

BTW, OneMoreRobot3021 has already answered your particular question.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

#8143289 - 03/13/08 08:22 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:

i never stated "it's a fact that no matter what mushroom you eat you are just as likely to have a bad trip".

if you want to take that as a reflection on the quality of the posts you create, that would be your personal problem to get over, not mine.

i am only fulfilling my responsibility as a shroomerite to dispel misinformation. whether i salt that objective with personal interjection on the generally abysmal quality of the direction of threads in a certain forum in no way negates the fact that any uneducated reader now has a better understanding of what amanita muscaria is and is not. without this interjection the uneducated reader would have certainly been misinformed.

I didn't even have read past the first line of this post... you are a God among these Neanderthals. PLEASE keep posting.
Quote:

debianlinux said:

amanita muscaria contains no psilocyn or psilocybin. neither does lsd or datura or AMT. tripping doesn't require psilocyn or psilocybin. i am not contesting whether or not you are tripping.

i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a WA&F thread that showed me how fucking retarded this thread is.

you'd think people interested in "The Psychedelic Experience" would want to be informed as to what entheogenic compounds they are actually experiencing.

Finally a break in the shit storm! THANK YOU GOD for your discourse... We need a new path.
Quote:

Wolfgang said:
Quote:

allisthesame said:
^ It's not... it just has more Psilocybin, thus making it more potent.

And NO<<<<< I wouldn't be telling someone looking for a less confusing/scary trip by telling him or her to trip on Azurescens and Cyan's because HELLO?!!1 they are more potent... unless you get MORE comfortable by getting thrown into the pool other then diving in yourself. LOL, which I doubt for most people who want to trip.

Quote:

anyone420 said:
done amanita probably 20 times but think what u want

OMG PURE IGNORANCE. NO YOU THINK WHAT YOUUUU WANT AND I'LL TRIP RESPONSIBLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sorry, but you deny the truth to follow suit on your own idolatry...

Why are we arguing here? Because he feels differently than you do on Amanitas? or because he doesn't trip as responsibly as YOU do? What?

I don't see why some shroomers have be so militant about shit.

You feel the same way about everything... always judging. I only exclaimed my distaste for his blatent disregard for what Aopocetx said and him going "Well, IIIII did Amanitas 20 times so think what you want" and I stated that it was irresponsible to dictate that Amanitas are the same as Psilocybin Mushrooms when clearly the topic starter wanted variables on PSILOCYBIN or "Magic" mushrooms.

What kind of lunatic fringe BS is this?

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
    #8143310 - 03/13/08 08:26 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:

Tchan909 answered it also.

I have no problem with you stating the active contents of it man I have a problem with you saying this thread is retarded when a legit question has been asked.

If you want to call an individual, a particular forum or the DIRECTION a thread is taking retarded whatever but my thread doesn't become stupid just because someone says something not entirely true luckily we have shroomerites like yourself that can help dispel those myths but at the same time we have shroomerites like yourself that condemn an entire thread as stupid when it can still spread accurate information.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

#8143316 - 03/13/08 08:28 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

No, I think he is saying that the internet in general is stupid and you all are hailed as misguided fools when you try and make posts... go and hang out outside with some friends or something.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8143381 - 03/13/08 08:38 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

allisthesame said:
Quote:

debianlinux said:

I didn't even have read past the first line of this post... you are a God among these Neanderthals. PLEASE keep posting.
Quote:

debianlinux said:

Finally a break in the shit storm! THANK YOU GOD for your discourse... We need a new path.
Quote:

Wolfgang said:
Quote:

allisthesame said:
^ It's not... it just has more Psilocybin, thus making it more potent.

And NO<<<<< I wouldn't be telling someone looking for a less confusing/scary trip by telling him or her to trip on Azurescens and Cyan's because HELLO?!!1 they are more potent... unless you get MORE comfortable by getting thrown into the pool other then diving in yourself. LOL, which I doubt for most people who want to trip.

Quote:

anyone420 said:
done amanita probably 20 times but think what u want

OMG PURE IGNORANCE. NO YOU THINK WHAT YOUUUU WANT AND I'LL TRIP RESPONSIBLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sorry, but you deny the truth to follow suit on your own idolatry...

Why are we arguing here? Because he feels differently than you do on Amanitas? or because he doesn't trip as responsibly as YOU do? What?

I don't see why some shroomers have be so militant about shit.

You feel the same way about everything... always judging. I only exclaimed my distaste for his blatent disregard for what Aopocetx said and him going "Well, IIIII did Amanitas 20 times so think what you want" and I stated that it was irresponsible to dictate that Amanitas are the same as Psilocybin Mushrooms when clearly the topic starter wanted variables on PSILOCYBIN or "Magic" mushrooms.

What kind of lunatic fringe BS is this?

Did he dictate that Amanitas are the same as Psilocybin Mushrooms or did say how things were in his experience? Sometimes it's hard to tell about those things through text.

I think he was just saying Amanitas were chill in HIS experience and although saying "but think want you want" could be interpreted like he's dictating it as fact I don't think that was his intention. I didn't intend for the thread to take this direction. :frown:

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
Re: Are there non-cube species that lower the chances of a bad trip? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8143404 - 03/13/08 08:41 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

allisthesame said:
No, I think he is saying that the internet in general is stupid and you all are hailed as misguided fools when you try and make posts... go and hang out outside with some friends or something.

What happened to dispelling misinformation and this being the informative age?

I don't think seeking knowledge on the net makes someone a misguided fool there's plenty of good info here, maybe this forum or this website just isn't the best place. :nonono:

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8143423 - 03/13/08 08:44 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

The goal of this site is to be the best place. We are the only way that can happen. It is our civic duty.
I am not picking on Wolfgang, although he certainly seems to take it this way.
I am simply pointing out that anyone looking for valuable information concerning mushrooms should steer clear of this particular thread regardless of the original poster's intent. I sympathize with Wolfgang.

InvisibleWolfgang
Male User Gallery
    #8143436 - 03/13/08 08:47 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
The goal of this site is to be the best place. We are the only way that can happen. It is our civic duty.
I am not picking on Wolfgang, although he certainly seems to take it this way.
I am simply pointing out that anyone looking for valuable information concerning mushrooms should steer clear of this particular thread regardless of the original poster's intent. I sympathize with Wolfgang.

:thumbup:

This thread has taken a turn for the worse but it's not completely usless maybe they'll see most people think amanitas suck.

No wonder they're legal.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #8143593 - 03/13/08 09:12 PM (16 years, 9 days ago)

There are different mushrooms that provide vastly different effects.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract