Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Money Matters

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Hells yeah tax refund
    #8137393 - 03/12/08 04:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just found out I'm getting a 2500$ tax refund (hooray for taking out more than I should). This makes me excited.. it will completely pay off one of my credit cards adding about 80$ a month to my budget and bring me about where I need to be able to afford my monthly bills when my student loans start coming due. PLUS it'll leave me with about 700$ that I can use to either pad my savings account, or toss into a rainy day fund. Plus I just managed to drop my cell phone bill by 25$ a month, so I am feelin good right now :smile:

BTW, which is better, paying off a credit card slowly (I've had a spotty history with this card including numerous late payments because of when it falls in the month, I have about 4 other bills due and I always have to wait 2-3 days for my next paycheck to pay it so i'm leary to try to pay it off slowly), or paying it all off at once?

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Hells yeah tax refund [Re: wiggles]
    #8137447 - 03/12/08 04:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The bad news is, you gave George Bush an interest-free loan of $2500.  :tongue:

I'd recommend paying your credit card off all at once.  Just don't cancel it once you've paid it off.  Your credit score is impacted by the ratio of debt to available credit, so you will immediately improve it by zeroing out your card (100% available credit).  Plus, you will avoid the interest charges you'd incur for carrying the balance while you make monthly payments.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Money Matters