Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail
    #8134741 - 03/12/08 01:07 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i decided to go to the south side irish parade around like 1pm. and go see my friends, who were reallllly drunk.

i drove up there and parked, but when i found my friends they were leaving, so i offered them a ride, 4 crammed into the back seat, and 1 in the passenger seat.

literally everyone had weed or a pipe on them, we had 2 open  bottles and a few loose beers. 2 of us were of age. ive only had 2 beers (the one responsible moment in my life lol!) i should also mention that i have a suspended license for refusing to blow......

so everything goes well, we get on the interstate, make it all the way back to our home town, where im going to drop my friend off at the train station to pick up her car.

well, my other friend (the other of age person) decided, hey im going to piss in the parking lot, in broad daylight, infront of a police officer.

so he flips his lights, and orders me out of the car... i get all of my friends to light cigs to hide the pot smell, which thank god, worked.

he's going to breathylize all of us, and i decide to play it straight, i give him all of the booze, and we all end up blowing. I was the only one that didnt get a ticket because i wasnt drunk.

every one else was smashed, one of my friends actually broke the damn breathlyizer!

so there are 3 cops on the scene now, and my friend who is 21 is puking next to my car... when he gets done with this, he decided that he wants a beer, and one of the cops had one on his front bumper that he stole from us. my drunk friend, actually has the balls to go and steal it back, and hide it in his pocket!!!

so i take his lead, and slowly sneak all of the liquor that they had consficated off of my trunk, and back under my car. then i hide it with a backpack.

i guess that all of the cops thought the other cop took the shit, so no one asked. \

so after that all 6 of us pile back into my shitty compact, and drive back home, and get smashed.

good times :smile:

oh one of my friends was so drunk, that the cop actually had to ask me to pull her off of his squad, and throw her in my car, lol

and get this, because i was on a suspended license, i should have gotten either 80 hrs community service, or 10 days in jail, but since i was sober and helping cart all these drunk kids home, he let me off :smile:

good times. 

props if you read it all :_)

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by Capatalistc nomad (03/12/08 01:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinewickedscepter
Freedom Fighter
Male

Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8134857 - 03/12/08 01:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Wtf? Craziest 24 hours or what?

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8134886 - 03/12/08 01:33 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

are you hanging out with highschoolers?

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: usg543]
    #8134899 - 03/12/08 01:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
are you hanging out with highschoolers?

lolz

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: Coaster]
    #8134907 - 03/12/08 01:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

A lot of my friends are 20, no highschoolers.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefrisky_
don't panic.

#8134948 - 03/12/08 01:45 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:borat:

Nice...

--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8134949 - 03/12/08 01:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

LoL at stealing the alc back.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#8134959 - 03/12/08 01:47 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

cause seriously, nothing wrong with hanging out with highschool girls... :wink:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8134962 - 03/12/08 01:47 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, it was awesome, i tried to tell my drunk friend not to, even pointed out the camera in the squad car, but he did it anyways.

so i figured, what the hell, lets go for the gold, and took the rest of the booze back :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #8135152 - 03/12/08 02:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You are an American hero! :biggrin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: so i totally got away with some shit the other day, should have been in jail [Re: geokills]
    #8135601 - 03/12/08 06:53 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Good work getting your alcohol back. And damn you've been lucky recently. Maybe stop testing it?

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom