Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks - New Reishi Grow Kit, Agaricus culture, ect
    #1589079 - 05/29/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Howdie Folks!

We're excited to bring you a new kit specifically designed for the cultivation of the Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum). As many of you know, dried specimens of this mushroom can command a decent price at local co-ops and health stores. Now you can easily grow your own at home!

This kit comes with a 3cc culture syringe and a Large autoclave spawn bag filled with 3-4 pounds of prepared and pre-sterilized substrate mixtures (wood based) specifically designed for Reishi growth. Each bag has our unique self-healing injection port design, allowing direct injection of the supplied culture into the bag, so all stages of the mushroom growth can be observed.

Detailed descriptions, instructions and pricing can be found on the Reishi Mushroom Grow Kit page at Sporeworks.

In addition we also now have Agaricus bisporus culture syringes in stock and ready to ship. This is the brown form of the common market button mushroom. The small young form is sold as Crimini and the large mature specimens are sold as Portabella.

This well known market mushroom is suprisingly difficult to grow, requiring a biologically active casing layer to promote fruiting.

New images have been added to many of our gallery pages, so be sure to poke around there for some new, interesting, and different images.

As always we appreciate your patronage and support and welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLucidDream
Hungry BlueFiend
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet of the Stupid Peop...
Re: Sporeworks - New Reishi Grow Kit, Agaricus culture, ect [Re: psilocyber]
    #1590755 - 05/29/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Man, that Reishi is bee-yoo-tee-ful. I believe I'll try one of those when my finances allow. What type of price can they bring?

--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks - New Reishi Grow Kit, Agaricus culture, ect [Re: LucidDream]
    #1592886 - 05/30/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Most of the time you can only find Reishi in capsulated form, "extracts" are loaded into pill form so people can consume them as suppliments. The pilled form can be pretty pricy, considering the amount of actual dried Reishi material that is loaded into each pill.

Paul Stamets sells 60 capsules containing "600 mg of freeze-dried Reishi mushroom mycelium, organically grown by the folks at Fungi Perfecti." Again, notice it's just freeze dried mycelium, not the actual fruited form of the mushroom that he's selling. I'm sure it contains good health benefits, or he wouldn't sell it, but it's still not the real mushroom in dried or powdered form.

He also sells "pure mushroom extracts" made from "Certified Organically Grown mushrooms and pure mushroom mycelium cultured on Certified Organic brown rice." Again notice the Reishi is probably the mycelium and not actual fruit bodies. One fluid ounce is sold for $19.50 and "30 drops of extract is equivalent to 1 gram of mushroom mycelium/fruitbodies, and can be consumed directly or mixed into your favorite beverage. Recommended use: 15 to 30 drops, twice per day."

Paul also sells dried whole mushrooms in one ounce quantities for $14.95. He recommends 5 grams in a liter of water to make the tea.

We haven't extensively figured out average yeilds for these bags, but it is sure to be beyond what you would be purchasing in extracts, pills, or dried for for the same price as the kit for $30. In addition you get to do the whole cultivation process, it's soo nifty :smile:.

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
    #1594281 - 05/30/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I get 45$ a lb at a local asian market.

I believe that's okay, i've not checked other prices. Don't really care.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

OfflineFamiliar Gnome
Bemushroomed
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shpongleland
    #8129460 - 03/10/08 09:09 PM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Going rate for Red Reishi in Montreal and Toronto China-Town is $10/lb for Korean (cultivated), wild Reishi (A.K.A. Japanese)can fetch as high as $200/lb. Prices are quoted as dried, whole specimens.

--------------------
================
An Oddly Familiar Gnome
Shpongleland

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules