Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you?
    #8126311 - 03/10/08 02:49 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

If this thread thread doesnt fall into oblivion and not detract from the oblivious black holes of threads cover up the threads that a few and far between and actually WORTH SOME TIME to people who dont JUST want to chat it up on a MSG board... Ill be back to post how these drugs have changed my perspective on things individually.

Let me guess,... too busy?

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

Edited by allisthesame (03/10/08 02:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineravin0fff
Stranger

Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8126748 - 03/10/08 09:01 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

grammar is important, whaaambulance, etc

they made me paranoid and delusional, luckily their effects wore away once i stopped partaking in them.

i'm aware that many of you have different experiences, this is merely my own

OfflineBen18
Male

Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: ravin0fff]
    #8126816 - 03/10/08 09:31 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

LSD matured my mind ALOT and shrooms made me truly respect nature in ways I never thought I would/could. I appreciate both and look forward to learn from both many more times in my life.

Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: Ben18]
    #8127142 - 03/10/08 11:38 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

they opened my mind up to both sides of the equation on almost everything.

And more importantly, they showed me that there is a deeper side to everything/anything/substance/event infinite

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: future]
    #8127548 - 03/10/08 01:45 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

they have showed me what true beauty is and showed me alot about emotions and feelings. they have helped me be more appreciative of simple things. after mushrooms and acid the beauty of nature has brought tears to my eyes many of times. :mushroom2: = :heart::peace:

Edited by soundtrance (03/10/08 01:45 PM)

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: soundtrance]
    #8127685 - 03/10/08 02:26 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

soundtrance said:after mushrooms and acid the beauty of nature has brought tears to my eyes many of times. :mushroom2: = :heart::peace:

Same here. :thumbup:

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

InvisibleVisualLearner
Stranger

Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8127978 - 03/10/08 03:37 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

:mushroom2::monkeydance::monkeydance:

--------------------

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8128261 - 03/10/08 04:58 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
Quote:

soundtrance said:after mushrooms and acid the beauty of nature has brought tears to my eyes many of times. :mushroom2: = :heart::peace:

Same here. :thumbup:

just two nights ago we had a crazy storm and the power went out and after the storm passed the power was stil lout so i went out in the dark and the sky was so clear and i could see so many stars. brought tears to my eyes lol just beautiful

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
    #8128512 - 03/10/08 06:07 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

They've really killed my desire to work through college and get some career. I just don't see the point. I don't get how that is the meaning of life to work some job to live in this society that isn't natural in anyway.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: Banana03]
    #8128519 - 03/10/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Banana03 said:
They've really killed my desire to work through college and get some career. I just don't see the point. I don't get how that is the meaning of life to work some job to live in this society that isn't natural in anyway.

Is that the shrooms fault? Or is it only showing you that before tripping all your ambition was externally generated? Ever since tripping I've worked harder than ever to do well in school

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

#8128520 - 03/10/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Banana03 said:

hmmm theyve kinda done the oppisite for me. i used to be a lazy stoner that didnt do good in school and had no ambitions now i want to do good and go to college and get a interesting job having somthing to do with science and the mind and maybe psychedelics. they motivate me to succeed because i kno it will make me happier in the end.

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #8128532 - 03/10/08 06:16 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Yeah Acid has changed my style of playing drums, but I enjoy it alot more now. Though I can't say this is from Acid, lately whenever something happens that I don't expect, like something isn't where it should be, I find my self saying "Is this a dream?" and double checking to see if it's their the second time. I think this has to do more with lucid dreaming though.

Acid helped me see who I actually enjoyed, and who I just pretended to enjoy because I was supposed to.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: How has Acid and how has Mushrooms shaped you? [Re: g00ru]
    #8128611 - 03/10/08 06:34 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

Banana03 said:

Is that the shrooms fault? Or is it only showing you that before tripping all your ambition was externally generated? Ever since tripping I've worked harder than ever to do well in school

No definitely the shrooms. Earth, plant and animal life, everything is so natural. And we as humans used to be a part of that but we are getting so fucking disconnected. All our technology and shit, everything we use in our society is so artificial and nonsensical. There's gotta be something more to life than to just work some job that doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things so that you can buy shit you don't need.

Offlinetoobamp
nurd

#8128636 - 03/10/08 06:39 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

my single trip made me significantly less afraid of death, less self-conscious, and way more motivated in terms of physical fitness.

Only about 1.5-2 grams too. Good drug.

--------------------
joo wan some of dis chupacabra mang

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag