Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDuke Adro
I will be backin 16 hours formore troublemaking
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Melbourne Victoria 2008 season
    #8128223 - 03/10/08 04:40 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Well we all know its 2008 and the time is coming upon us,

id like to know What people from Melbourne think about meeting up  at mushroom haven, ie, bush,backyard,camping to share info and take pictures of wild mushrooms...actives,in actives,edibles,well you get my drift :tongue: i think it would be really good fun 

if anyone is interested and has anything to say, go ahead :smile:

also if you want to talk about the upcoming season, or add pictures of your findings go ahead and post them in here.

You can use this to talk about anything within Victoria Melbourne

--------------------
If i told you i can grow Amanita Muscaria what would you say? "that i talk s#hit" or god is my friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineburgatory
Outlander
Male

Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: Duke Adro]
    #8135566 - 03/12/08 04:22 AM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Come ooonnnnnnn freezing weather.

A meet-up sounds cool, though I'm not in good health myself. Who wants to go live in the bush? Seriously. I was thinking about it today... just go into the bush and stay there.

Anyway, Gippsland is nice and green. That's good news...

--------------------

Wherever the hero may wander, whatever he may do, he is ever in the presence of his own essence — for he has the perfected eye to see. There is no separateness. Thus, just as the way of social participation may lead in the end to a realization of the All in the individual, so that of exile brings the hero to the Self in all.

joseph campbell

For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

jesus

OfflineBread
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: burgatory]
    #8140351 - 03/13/08 05:15 AM (16 years, 19 days ago)

I spotted my first mushroom for the year on Labour Day.  A little Amanita in my front garden.  Hooray.  Bring it on. :mushroom2:

OfflineDuke Adro
Male User Gallery

Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: Bread]
    #8144883 - 03/14/08 05:19 AM (16 years, 18 days ago)

yeah i seen about 100 Amanita Muscaria's, also they are shit to consume vomit vomit vomit and some sleep then more vomit :P also seen heaps of dead sub's well i dont know but they looked like dead subs ha ha

it was 38 yesterday and 30 something today i want cold shitty weather and rain ffs

burgatory : whats wrong mate ? you sick ?
id love to live at mt macedon.
id move out to the stix anyday
only problem is i need to win tattslotto first cause i cant afford $250 petrol a week to drive to work in the city

--------------------
If i told you i can grow Amanita Muscaria what would you say? "that i talk s#hit" or god is my friend.

Invisiblemyrealname
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #8146402 - 03/14/08 03:19 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

stop eating amanitas dude, just be patient and wait till its cold and raining. your going to seriously give yourself sum troubles with actives if you think everything is about just woofing down.

take it easy, apply it to everything

you are going too hard too quick, self control seems to be something you lack

When its pissing down rain (NOT A HEATWAVE) and you need to wear long pants and a jumper, your blowing fog out of your mouth, and your beard (if you are old enough) has frost and ice in it, then yes you maybe be finding psilocybe subaeruginosa.

until then though please dont go eating anymore field finds man, its making MY guts churn.

OfflineBread
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: myrealname]
    #8147133 - 03/14/08 07:05 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Was that directed at me or Duke?

I've never eaten an Amanita and don't plan on.  But I get subs growing close to home so seeing it is just a nice sign of things to come. :smile:

Offlineburgatory
Outlander
Male

Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: Bread]
    #8147246 - 03/14/08 07:36 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

A.Muscaria made music sound good for a little while then created a very vivid dream experience. They're okay if you cook them right... but yeah... often gut churning.

Yeah this heat wave is kind of a problem. 38 yesterday.

Duke - I'm a bit unstable but getting better every day!

--------------------

Wherever the hero may wander, whatever he may do, he is ever in the presence of his own essence — for he has the perfected eye to see. There is no separateness. Thus, just as the way of social participation may lead in the end to a realization of the All in the individual, so that of exile brings the hero to the Self in all.

joseph campbell

jesus

Invisiblemyrealname
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #8148458 - 03/15/08 04:58 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

its obviously directed at duke, he has been rego'd for a week or so, complaining of vommitting when theres plentttttty of info on this site regarding fly agarics stomach issues and total lack of psilcibin and psilocin altogether,

I just wish patience on him to just wait for something worth waiting for and not getting all nausea and shit for nothing.

I honestly feel for the poor cunt and want my vibes to be pumping through his car stereo that when he finds that vagina in the forest thats worth fucking he'll understand what all this rant is about, but until then leave the fricken vaginas that make your dick fall off in the forest ma nigga.

Invisiblemyrealname
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #8148461 - 03/15/08 05:02 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

its obviously directed at duke, he has been rego'd for a week or so, complaining of vommitting when theres plentttttty of info on this site regarding fly agarics stomach issues and total lack of psilcibin and psilocin altogether,

I just wish patience on him to just wait for something worth waiting for and not getting all nausea and shit for nothing.

I honestly feel for the poor cunt and want my vibes to be pumping through his car stereo that when he finds that vagina in the forest thats worth fucking he'll understand what all this rant is about, but until then leave the fricken vaginas that make your dick fall off in the forest ma nigga.

OfflineDuke Adro
Male User Gallery

#8148468 - 03/15/08 05:17 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

myrealname said:

Thanks man il be patient haha :tongue:.
Amanita is the most feral crap out there id rather eat a dirty
fanny but then again lol (jjking), Amanita are a cool shroom if your into mushrooms, but eating it is pretty vial and the sickness is absolutely not worth the ride....falling asleep sick and have a weird dream is about all its good for, but one must experience it at least once.

Bread; will you try it one day ?

burgatory- get well soon :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemyrealname
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #8148476 - 03/15/08 05:29 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

fly agaric certainly looks evil and very magical especially when its sort of breaking up thru the ground like a fist.

but the intense blueing of a psilo.subaeruginosa that "magically appears" after they are picked that can sometimes go off like a little ink bomb in the cap/stem is wayyyyyyy more magic looking and feeling to hold.

OfflineDuke Adro
Male User Gallery

#8148482 - 03/15/08 05:51 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

yeah they are both pretty cool, we should get some pics going in here

--------------------

Offlineburgatory
Outlander
Male

#8155970 - 03/17/08 01:18 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Sorry guys I think this heat wave is going to kill us all.

--------------------

joseph campbell

jesus

OfflineDuke Adro
Male User Gallery

#8157394 - 03/17/08 01:17 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

burgatory said:
Sorry guys I think this heat wave is going to kill us all.

Im so dry my spit is powdered, Im pissing sand and my shit is dry and white like a dogs in the sun.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomeup
Snipes
 User Gallery

#8164850 - 03/18/08 11:28 PM (16 years, 13 days ago)

No bullshit, I found this little dried up sub yesterday! It was growing from the pot plant which I was dumping all my stem buts into last season. This pot is frequently watered and in a shady area but I'm shocked. how the fuck could it have grown in this heat?.

I re hydrated it in some warm water. Definitely a sub.

I dunno how long it had been there it was pretty dry.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: Shroomeup]
    #8165027 - 03/19/08 12:16 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Thats crazy. Durable little fuckers aren't they.

Ill contribute more to this thread when the season is in full swing. Bring on May.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleShroomeup
Snipes
 User Gallery

Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #8165381 - 03/19/08 03:03 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Fuckin A dude. This one just must have been a freak. Perfect conditions? I dont know. IME they dont start growing till were getting down to around 16 degree days but weve seen none of that? WTF. I was thinking we where still a couple of months off with the way this weathers been lately. Fucking bizarre

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
    #8165529 - 03/19/08 06:10 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomeup said:
Fuckin A dude. This one just must have been a freak. Perfect conditions? I dont know. IME they dont start growing till were getting down to around 16 degree days but weve seen none of that? WTF. I was thinking we where still a couple of months off with the way this weathers been lately. Fucking bizarre

I like it how Jay agrees with everything you say.

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

InvisibleShroomeup
Snipes
 User Gallery

Re: Melbourne Victoria 2008 season [Re: undergrounder]
    #8174868 - 03/21/08 03:27 AM (16 years, 11 days ago)

HaHa, yeah UG dont fuck with jay he knows his shit.

Yeh notorious they are definitely durable little fuckers but I still cant explain why this little fella popped up in that heat. I dunno its just not wright.

OfflineDuke Adro
Male User Gallery

#8175922 - 03/21/08 01:18 PM (16 years, 11 days ago)

I guess it might have had something to do with the what-cha-ma-call-it, some times when the thing-a-ma-bob initializes it self, the intergalactic time frigid just has no where else to go, so statistically speaking it just wanted to pop up to say hi.

--------------------

Edited by Duke Adro (03/21/08 01:19 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract