Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?)
    #8123913 - 03/09/08 04:34 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I've noticed that bad trips are much easier to trigger in cannabis than in LSD.

For me, to send my high into a low all it takes is one word, which reminds me of a bad memory... then my high is totally ruined and i over think that thought ad naseum.

While tripping, right off the get go i usually have a sense or pre-disposition for what kind of trip i'm going to have. If im in a good mood, i'll have a good trip, if im in a shitty mood ill have a bad trip, its as simple as that, i simply dont dose when im having a shitty week. While the bad lsd trips are far worse than the bad weed trips, the weed trips are very unpredictable.

Even if im having an outstanding week and a great day, got a brand new bag, get totally ripped, feel great, then bam, the wrong song comes on the radio, and im full of deppression and anxiety.

On the converse though, ill be having a shitty week, and nothing in my day has gone good, smoke a bowl, and feel *so* outstanding that it changes my whole outlook on the week and it ends up being a great!

Usually the things that bum me out are past memories (that in my sober life i've already come to terms with), yet re-surface when I'm high, tenfold.

Then i start to question actually smoking in and of itself. And how if it makes me feel bad i should just quit....i've sworn myself to quitting after a couple of tough experiences. Usually ill pass out and wake up the next morning feeling even MORE depressed than when i was high. it sucks dick.

What are ways that help you keep a good mindset while very high ??

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Helpme1]
    #8123930 - 03/09/08 04:38 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Wow, I guess I just keep a balanced mind as much as possible and I never have "bad trips" on weed.

I've smoked weed almost everyday for a couple of years though so maybe it's a tolerence thing for me.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8123946 - 03/09/08 04:43 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I think that the best thing to do in this situation is be willing to work through your emotions surrounding the negative stimulus, rather than get caught in a bad trip you cn't terminate. Think about exactly why whatever song or whatever triggered such negative feelings... what's the source of those feelings? Is it actually anything concequential? Is it something that you actually need to deal with in the short-term? Or is it maybe a long-term stressful situation that you can't really do anything to resolve for a while?

Sometimes when I smoke I get the sort of intense negative emotions that you're talking about, but I never really thought of it as a bad trip... for me, cannabis just opens up my mind to consider things in a broader perspective. So when I get intense negative emotions when I high, I just consider that an opportunity to explore where I'm at, and what goals and motivations I might need to revise or work on.

Quote:

dill705 said:
I've smoked weed almost everyday for a couple of years though so maybe it's a tolerence thing for me.

^^Goes for me too.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8123969 - 03/09/08 04:48 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I only really freak when I'm smoking alone. It's amazing how unbalanced your thoughts can get when you're alone. If you're with friends the worst that happens for me is ill have an unfun time.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8123978 - 03/09/08 04:50 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
for me, cannabis just opens up my mind to consider things in a broader perspective. So when I get intense negative emotions when I high, I just consider that an opportunity to explore where I'm at, and what goals and motivations I might need to revise or work on.

:werd:

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
    #8123987 - 03/09/08 04:52 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

where as i cant say Ive ever had a "bad trip" on pot, i do find myself getting more paranoid, and anxious when i smoke. This has surfaced only recently, as i too have smoked everyday for the last 3-4 years. I don't know if its do to the changes Ive been going through in my life or what, but it makes me not even want to smoke anymore...:sad:

As far as hallucinogenics are concerned i always find myself having an emotionally difficult trip, whether it be salvia, or mushrooms. My mind completely turns against me while tripping...

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8124010 - 03/09/08 04:59 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

never happened to me. almost got something close to an anxiety attack whilst high in class once but it went away quickly.

Invisiblebinarycircuit
Stranger
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: THEBats]
    #8124012 - 03/09/08 05:00 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

bad trip on weed? lol wtf

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: binarycircuit]
    #8124015 - 03/09/08 05:02 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 01:12 AM)

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #8124028 - 03/09/08 05:05 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

dude no offense but stop being such a pussy, i don't even understand how it's possible to have a bad weed trip, like you should be able to handle that shit, and if you can't maybe you shouldn't smoke weed.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #8124029 - 03/09/08 05:05 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

supernovasky said:
Quote:

Clearly you've never had two of my 8 "ounce brownies" where each brownie has the cooked butter remnants of 1/8 an ounce of weed.

Trust me, you'll have a bad trip, heh.

not me. shit I'll plug a kilo of bud and just chill. yea...

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: doitagain]
    #8124032 - 03/09/08 05:06 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

doitagain said:
dude no offense but stop being such a pussy, i don't even understand how it's possible to have a bad weed trip, like you should be able to handle that shit, and if you can't maybe you shouldn't smoke weed.

everyone's different and that is a very closed minded statement. though I do agree if you can't avoid a bad trip then maybe you should stop smoking.

Edited by THEBats (03/09/08 05:07 PM)

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
    #8124034 - 03/09/08 05:07 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
What are ways that help you keep a good mindset while very high ??

Being very high is enough to put most of us in a good mindset.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#8124049 - 03/09/08 05:12 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Weed makes some people get down on themselves sometimes. Just a chemical reaction. "Bad trip" isn't the proper term for it.

You can either stop, smoke more often, get your life in order in every conceivable way, or sample other kinds of weed. There's usually something to be learned from stress, though.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: 04281969]
    #8124056 - 03/09/08 05:13 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Sometimes when I'm at a party being high isn't very fun because I'm not nearly as quick and witty when I'm high.

But other than that I just smoke until I pass out.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineThulsa Doom
Kosmokrator
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: g00ru]
    #8124095 - 03/09/08 05:23 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Ive never had a bad trip off weed.

--------------------

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Thulsa Doom]
    #8124322 - 03/09/08 06:17 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

It isn't really a matter of me manning up, or "stop being a pussy".

It isn't like i freak out when I'm stoned. I said every once and a while a good weed high will just turn shitty and leave me feeling worse than before I smoked. And that the triggers are random and un-predictable.

It could be anything from a song that I like, to seeing a picture that reminds me of someone I used to know, all the way to someone giving me a strange look, or saying something out of the ordinary.

Although, like another poster said, when im with my good friends, we usually feed off of eachother and i have fun, feel confident and have an almost overly high self esteem at times, and the worst that happens is just an unfun/boring/untalkative hangout sesh.

It sucks when my favorite smokable turns on me and makes me feel bad :frown:

--------------------
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

#8124367 - 03/09/08 06:27 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Hope your smoke outs get better man, try meditating :levitate:

--------------------

-Icelander-

~dill705~

Offlinediox8tony
Stranger

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: 04281969]
    #8124381 - 03/09/08 06:31 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

whenever i have a bad time, like you say, its because i am too hard on myself. i get paranoid or anxious. things in my past come up and ruin the time im having. and usually its with friends that arnt close to me. my close friends are no problem, i just tell them whats up.

ive wanted to quit many times from these experiences, but i like the bud too much(quiting never lasts long). i usualy take a brake from it and sort out the things in life that cause stress.

Quote:

04281969 said:
Weed makes some people get down on themselves sometimes. Just a chemical reaction. "Bad trip" isn't the proper term for it.

You can either stop, smoke more often, get your life in order in every conceivable way, or sample other kinds of weed. There's usually something to be learned from stress, though.

qft

OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: diox8tony]
    #8124404 - 03/09/08 06:35 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I've never ever had anything close to a "bad trip" from marijuana.

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: diox8tony]
    #8124415 - 03/09/08 06:38 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

yes it's possible to have a "bad trip" on weed. it's mostly about the vibes around you and how you deal with it, and what kind of vibe your putting out or what kind of mindset your in.

some people aren't strong enough to repel bad vibes, and get sucked into paranoid states or feel anxiety or whatever.

stay happy and all will be good.

i don't know, try meditating or only smoking when you are in a good mood or in a safe environment. as for how you can get out of a bad vibe try changing environments or listening to music.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinerushofblood
Stranger

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #8124444 - 03/09/08 06:43 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I've had something sort of similar, wasn't really bad I just got OUT THERE and didn't notice it and was disoriented by it kind of a thing. Shit has gotten pretty serious for me on weed. I've had some major psychedelic activity.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

#8124477 - 03/09/08 06:48 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Don't be a pussy is all I can say on how to avoid "bad weed trips." lol

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

#8124717 - 03/09/08 07:29 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

doitagain said:

everyone's different and that is a very closed minded statement. though I do agree if you can't avoid a bad trip then maybe you should stop smoking.

Well put. To the op, either slow down or stop your habit, or take time to meditate (as another user suggested) and sort a few things out prior to getting high.

Think about it as if you were preparing for a journey on shrooms or lsd. I know i have to meditate and work negative thoughts out of my head prior to tripping or else im done for...

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Aopocetx]
    #8124728 - 03/09/08 07:30 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Aopocetx said:
Don't be a pussy is all I can say on how to avoid "bad weed trips." lol

Your signature says it all:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8124758 - 03/09/08 07:37 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Wow thanks for the input guys, duly noted.

I thought it was articulated quite well about the bad and good vibes.

Some days, i'll be buzzin on a good vibe and literally feel like im on top of the world, like everyone should look up to me. And other days I feel very alien, and out of place, and everything seems to go wrong. Perhaps my attitude might be effecting these vibes.

I'm definately gonna try meditating tonight before i smoke down.

thanks again, more input would be appreciated.

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #8124787 - 03/09/08 07:43 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

You just have to look at the situation from a more objective view. Realize you're being paranoid, and look at how you would be reacting sober. That helps with most things for me.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8124798 - 03/09/08 07:47 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

supernovasky said:
Quote:

Clearly you've never had two of my 8 "ounce brownies" where each brownie has the cooked butter remnants of 1/8 an ounce of weed.

Trust me, you'll have a bad trip, heh.

i've easilly consumed 10x this much marijuana/hash in a day, and a bad trip from bud is unfathomable to me

guess everyones wired differently

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: anyone420]
    #8124931 - 03/09/08 08:17 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Back in my early days I used to get a little freaked out when I got high. Much closer to a "bad trip" than I ever did with "hard" psychedelics, anyway.

I think the advice not to be a "pussy" is in a strange way correct. When you realize that it's really only a little bud, it kind of puts things in perspective and you laugh at yourself.

The strange paradox was that the times I felt really anxious and paranoid were often the most intense and memorable highs. Still, I'd much rather be in a good mindset, as I always seem to be when I get high these days. (which still isn't often)

Edited by Orbital_Saucer (03/09/08 08:18 PM)

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #8124982 - 03/09/08 08:27 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

You've had 10 times that ammount of HASH ?

And you weren't tripping balls?

You must be smoking shitty weed. You can smoke ounces of shitty weed and it wont even get you close to one hit of some really good dank/hash.

Something Ive noticed is that people who can only get shitty ragweed and maybe some mids, yet got hooked up with some dank like, a couple times. They will go on to brag about it incesently, and how they can just smoke massive ammounts all day any day.

BTW - you arent impressing anyone, honestly, id much rather take a couple tokes off a bong and be blown away than smoke ounces of your shitty nigger weed, fuck that.

Yeh, im not making a statement or anything, just saying, that is the trend i've noticed.

--------------------

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

#8124996 - 03/09/08 08:30 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

No need to bitch. Remember, you're the one coming to US because you can't hold your weed. You're tough front kind of seems stupid in light of that fact. :shrug:

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #8125410 - 03/09/08 09:47 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

That wasn't in response to your post. And I wasnt bitching.

I just find it lame that that anyone420 guy parades through every thread with the same "yeh i smoke like double that ammount in every bowl i ever load, and its the best dank, and i do it every day, i rule." >_< its not a fucking contest

Regardless though, there is a difference between being able to handle the weed and having a shitty time on the weed.

Im not trying to be "tough" or anything either. Im simply calling someone out on their bluff.

--------------------

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

#8125626 - 03/09/08 10:34 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Helpme1 said-
"I just find it lame that that anyone420 guy parades through every thread with the same "yeh i smoke like double that ammount in every bowl i ever load, and its the best dank, and i do it every day, i rule." >_< its not a fucking contest"

Youve noticed that too huh?:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #8125718 - 03/09/08 10:59 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

a good friend of mine tripped on a weed trip once. he had never touched a psych apart from weed. he thought he was dying, had a full blown panic attack that sort of had characteristics of psych-psychosis. so yes, "bad trips" from weed are very very possible.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8126500 - 03/10/08 04:41 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
That wasn't in response to your post. And I wasnt bitching.

I just find it lame that that anyone420 guy parades through every thread with the same "yeh i smoke like double that ammount in every bowl i ever load, and its the best dank, and i do it every day, i rule." >_< its not a fucking contest

Regardless though, there is a difference between being able to handle the weed and having a shitty time on the weed.

Im not trying to be "tough" or anything either. Im simply calling someone out on their bluff.

actually, your just wrong. a quarter of hash butter would not make me 'trip' or otherwise act like a retard. others, maybe which is why i said everyone is wired differently. save the drama for someone who gives a fuck homeboy cuz i aint tryin to have a little bitch argument on a forum i'm here to have a good time

Edited by (03/10/08 04:47 AM)

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: anyone420]
    #8126800 - 03/10/08 09:23 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I remember one time me and my friend MADE my cousin smoke a whole blunt when he usually quit after about four hits. His eyes turned fucking bloodshot beyond belief. Me and my friend were gonna walk to a gas station and we could NOT convince my cousin to come. So I let him in the house and he lays down saying some shit like "Check my pulse." He really thought he was going to die. He ended up laying on a couch for two hours. Even my mom was laughing at him though (not directly).

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineMycomyth
Demented Avenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: At the crux of the matter...
    #8128583 - 03/10/08 06:27 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
It sucks when my favorite smokable turns on me and makes me feel bad :frown:

Try to remember....it's not your favorite plant turning on you.
....It's you.

One day, if you search inside, you will find out how to just let all that go.

M

--------------------
Wave upon wave of demented avengers marched cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

Offlinetoobamp
nurd

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: Mycomyth]
    #8128599 - 03/10/08 06:31 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

With enough weed, my pulse gets out of control and I get so jittery and shivery that it doesn't really matter what kind of setting I'm in--I'm going to feel awful

--------------------
joo wan some of dis chupacabra mang

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: toobamp]
    #8128610 - 03/10/08 06:34 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

THC is known to speed up the heart...

Maybe you should get that checked out, it might be the signs of a potential problem.

--------------------

-Icelander-

~dill705~

Offlinehandicappedrat
Stranger

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: toobamp]
    #8128617 - 03/10/08 06:36 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

just smoke more weed. You're getting paranoid and that fades when you begin to get more and more familiar with the high.

That, or you're smoking like an eighth every sitting and that would bug me out too :eek:

Offlinetoobamp
nurd

Re: Marijuana & Bad Trips (and how to avoid bad weed trips?) [Re: dill705]
    #8128622 - 03/10/08 06:37 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

why would it be a problem if that's a documented effect of the drug

I mean for the record I am a huge weed pussy though. Thankfully i don't really enjoy it that much so that doesn't bother me.

--------------------
joo wan some of dis chupacabra mang

Offlinezobieman333
Stranger
    #10444408 - 06/02/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I had 2 bad trips before,

the first i was with my friends, and i started to feel sick and dizzy and stuff. then my ears go plugged up and everything went black. I was fucked up.

the second was with my other friends, we were in a tree and after we smoked a bowl and a joint roach i sat on a stump and started to feel like i was gonna puke, then i got really paranoid and everything went black and i started crying, it sucked.

but after i left that tree i got better. and i just started to smoke alot more, and its always realy strong stuff. so i probably couldn't handle it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale