Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Mj, In your worldy wisdom advies please
    #81220 - 02/22/00 11:44 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, identifying shrooms without seeing them is like trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle.

I need phots.

Okay Evilsmurf. I would really like to help you so I suggest that you read my book Magic Mushroms of Australia and New Zealand, See the species in the apendix at the end of the book and look for locations. then try to separate the fungi species from each other.

My book is at Erowid.org.

I really need to see the specimens in a phot. hope this has helped a little bit. Yes sometimes psilocybian mushrooms stain green instead of blue. On the other hand you could have picked some stropharia aeruginoa or some Stropharia species.

Mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mj, In your worldy wisdom advies please [Re: mjshroomer]
    #81222 - 02/23/00 12:39 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, thanks for the info, i have read your book several times, and find it a great resource.
What i was wondering is do P. Cubenesis bruise green, because im fairly sure they are cubies, because of the dimple top, and they match all the photos ive seen, aswell as the descriptions

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Mj, In your worldy wisdom advies please [Re: mjshroomer]
    #81223 - 02/23/00 11:49 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent! Sounds like alot of fun to go shroomin in the outback. So Exciting! Keep up the good work evilsmurf. And I see alot of GreenishBlue staining on the cubes I pick when it has been raining too much. Thats exciting though, get that stuff identified, LEARN IT.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag