Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Thinking About Going on Wellbutrin (Bupropion)
    #8121663 - 03/08/08 10:53 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

For the past several years I've been apathetic, slightly depressed, unmotivated, unfocused, fatigued, had a foggy head, and am just kind of emotionless most of the time.

I'll have good days every now and then....but it takes a lot of energy to make it happen.  And even then, I can't keep it up the entire day.

I've tried exercise, been in three completely different living and work situations.  I don't have a traumatic past, or any reason to feel like this.

And I'm getting very fed up with it.  No matter how optimistically I look at things, I can't seem to just make myself feel good.

I've done my best to stay away from antidepressants, but I don't know what else to do.

I picked this specific drug because it seems more fitting to my symptoms than other antidepressants.  That and there isn't much of a dependency issue with Bupropion as far as I know.

Does anyone have any experience with this drug?  Will my doctor understand if I go in and request this specific drug?  I don't want to be put on a typical SSRI and live in a haze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

Re: Thinking About Going on Wellbutrin (Bupropion) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8121682 - 03/08/08 10:57 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

You think you are those things, so you become those things.

I wouldn't go on those drugs, but do what you feel is best.

Anonymous #1

Re: Thinking About Going on Wellbutrin (Bupropion) [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #8121832 - 03/08/08 11:32 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Thanks for the advice, but...

Man I've heard that so many times. I've tried thinking myself out of it so many times and it just it just isn't happening.

Is it that hard to believe that the chemicals in someone's brain can be out of balance?

OfflineImperialCactus
Stranger

Re: Thinking About Going on Wellbutrin (Bupropion) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8121886 - 03/08/08 11:55 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

I think your doctor will understand if you give him good reasons as to why you don't want to take SSRI's, and it sounds like you have put some thought and research into it. Depends on your doctor too of course, but from what you said Wellbutrin would make sense. It didn't do anything for me, but it does help some people so all you can do is try.

And I've been to the point where you don't want to take SSRI's or anything like that at all, but eventually you can't deal with it anymore and you have to try something. So yes, it's very possible to have a legitimate issue with certain balances of chemicals in the brain and maybe that is what you need... you'll never know for sure really until you try it or find some other way that works.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom