Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsylocybinFiend
homie
Two Questions
    #810598 - 08/11/02 09:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Just two simple questions from a new grower....what is the average time for pinning using casing and what is the best temp to initiate pinning? FYI I'm not using a complicated system as the climate where I live does not require it. I'm merely using a rubbermaid container and keeping the temp from 77-84. Oh the and the strain is from Thailand if it makes a difference.

--------------------
Organized religion is a tool of the masses to explain what they fear and are too ignorant to understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeth
missionary

Loc: somewhere here?!
Re: Two Questions [Re: PsylocybinFiend]
    #810835 - 08/11/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You should start to see pins after about a week and a half, maybe two. That temp should be fine for initiating pins, but since they are Thai?s I would error on the warmer side. The most important part is keeping the humidity up. To do this just keep the lid on or put some plastic wrap on top of the container. Make sure to fan every couple of days for air exchange and you?ll be well on your way to pin heaven!
Peace

..Seth

--------------------
-The above statement came to me in a dream last night. Man.. i've been having some pretty crazy dreams lately.

OfflinePsylocybinFiend
homie
Re: Two Questions [Re: Seth]
    #810926 - 08/11/02 12:06 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well then I guess I've just got a few more days since it has now been a week since birth. the mycellium has grown pretty well but unfortunatley I don't have the experience to know exactly what a hyphal knot looks like. I recently got my hands on a cheap humidity monitor so I can make sure it's staying high enough and it's staying between 90% and 95% so i think that's pretty good. I can't wait till I wake up to a whole bunch of babies.

--------------------
Organized religion is a tool of the masses to explain what they fear and are too ignorant to understand.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #811019 - 08/11/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Take a piece of white thread and tie a knot in it. That's what hyphal knots look like.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

#811115 - 08/11/02 01:55 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You should have pinns in a few more days. It normally takes around 1 week to 2 weeks for pinning, given the right conditions are met. bluhoney

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom