Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #814578 - 08/13/02 10:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, if the cops are reading this, lets not make there job any easier, okay??
lurker

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

#814582 - 08/13/02 10:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very well said Mycotek, you just gotta be careful and secrative. Read over what you type before you hit that 'continue' button when posting in the grow log form :P

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous]
    #814649 - 08/13/02 10:46 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by 905

Edited by 905 (08/13/02 11:02 AM)

Invisiblefailbot999
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: RevCo]
    #814658 - 08/13/02 10:51 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What about the people who just odered t-shirts and hoodies. You think he may have our addys somewhere and we could be mistakingly associated with illegal activities? I sure hope not...

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: ]
    #814793 - 08/13/02 11:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

District attorneys avoid conspiracy complaints like the plague. They are a real bitch to get convictions on. How often do you see conspiracy to cultivate cannabis charges on small scale operations? Fucking seldom. How often do you see conspiracy charges for cannabis grow operations go to trial without marijuana plants having been discovered? Fucking NEVER.

If ganjashroom wasn?t nailed with any shrooms, he has little to worry about. Its starting to sound to me like his phone conversations with Dimitri in the pokey have come back to bite him in the ass. The rest of the potential evidence such as mushroom product purchase records, photos and conversations in forums would have just been icing on the cake to help get a search warrant.

Let me tell you something, when you go to all the work, (and it can be a real pain in the ass) to get a search warrant for something like this and upon serving the warrant all you get is a small bag of weed, the officer is going to try his damdest to justify all the man hours and potential civil litigation resulting from his efforts. The district attorney probably consented to a conspiracy charge just to help the officer save face, if he consented at all.

I suspect that at Ganjashroom?s prelim, a ton of weight will be lifted from his shoulders and the conspiracy to grow charge will be dropped.

Leaf

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Lizard King]
    #814910 - 08/13/02 12:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms cannot be id'ed by pic alone, a real mycologist will tell you that. It's been tried in court. I got better things to do in my life then do a bunch of research and add links, etc for a simple thread, but trust me, it's true.

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #814934 - 08/13/02 12:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

In reply to:

Now I don't understand where you bringing up these forums and pictures posted comes into play. At this point the cops have no clue he frequents a website that deals with psilo cultivation, they have no ideas of his grow pics posted to these forums, and even if they did they would have to prove he mades those posts, he took the pics, and that this all took place here in america where its illegal.

C'mon man....you dont see how Mycoteks point comes in play? You act as if you think the authorities are clueless. They are not that dumb man, they can and will put 2 and 2 together. If he was busted he was most likely being watched also. Mycotek has the right idea. This is why I myself dont cultivate any longer and definatley dont post pics of my illegal psilocybes at the shroomery anymore.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: failbot999]
    #814956 - 08/13/02 01:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldnt worry about that supabeav

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
    #815987 - 08/13/02 08:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

They would have to prove Beyond a reasonable doubt, that the mushrooms in the picture are Psilos' . I dont think that is something they can do. In my opinion.

Peace, from the HUB of the universe

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #815998 - 08/13/02 08:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I totaly agree with you. I think that your lawer is advising you well.

BTW: Does anyone here know what ever happened to Sir Tokes Alot? He dosent seem to post here very often any more.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (08/15/02 06:10 PM)

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: pleezr]
    #816549 - 08/14/02 03:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

frankly, i'm a bit skeptical.
seems like ganja had much closer ties to dimitri than most did.
i agree w/max, you can't id shrooms from a photo and there's no way to detect psilocybin from one either.
if the pigs had a search warrant, i'd bet that ganja had been selling shrooms and someone rolled over on him,
maybe even dimitri, who knows ?
my advice is to stay clear the fuck away from dimitri, ganja and anyone like them.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Hippie3]
    #816880 - 08/14/02 08:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Mycotek (08/15/02 01:48 PM)

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
    #817022 - 08/14/02 09:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just wanted to add to this - I've been at the wrong end of the law, even though I didn't break it (that time). If they don't have the evidence they need, they'll just make it up. Ever been arrested and then READ the report Mr. Law wrote up? After reading mine, I was amazed to find that it contained very little truth. If they want you, they will get you. Doesn't cost them anything if the state drops it later on, but it certainly does cost you!! Don't think your lawyer is giving you a refund if/when those charges are dropped, either. Trust me - I was arrested at my house on a Saturday afternoon at 2:00p.m. in the middle of summer. My crime? Expensive Bose speakers, a couple (yes, only a couple at the time I was arrested) of beers, and a 6-year-old who left the front door open so a neighbor heard my stereo. No warning, just a real dick of a cop who tried to take me to jail in a freakin' thong bikini (I was in the pool) and no shoes. I'm sure he only broke down and let my daughter bring shorts & shoes because all the other cops were going to make fun of him for being such an ass. They still made fun of him (every cop I dealt with during booking thought he was a jackass), but that didn't get me out of jail any quicker. Didn't get me a discount on the attorney, either. The case was dropped 20 minutes before my hearing, without so much as an apology. Go figure.
One other experience that made one hell of a lasting impression on me -- Several months prior to my arrest, my x-husband (a regular at the big house - I can really pick 'em) called me from jail one evening. Hours later, in the middle of the night, my phone rang. When I answered, it was a RECORDING of the call he placed to me earlier. It was disconnected quickly (on their end, not on mine), but not before I heard his recorded voice saying "Hey baby, how are you?", just exactly as he had hours earlier. This was long after the inmate's phone cutoff time, and he was totally unaware of the incident until I told him the next day. So, if Ganja and Dimitri were in contact by phone while one was incarcerated, their conversations certainly could have been heard by Mr. Law. Just some food for thought....

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Anonymous

#817097 - 08/14/02 09:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mycotek

>"We all feel the right to have freedom to eat the mushroom and there is NOTHING illegal about that!!!"<

Where the hell did you come up with that? I hate to be the one to break the news to you but I don't know of any states within the US where consuming them isn't a felony or misdemeanor. That sorta shoots your last post all to hell. Better head back to your lawyer little buddy.

Leaf

Anonymous

Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: ]
    #817239 - 08/14/02 10:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think he was saying there is nothing illegal about WANTING to consume them,everyone knows it is illegal to to ACTUALLY consume them.If it is illegal to want mushrooms to be leagal then we have all been asleep too long.

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
    #817519 - 08/15/02 11:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mycotek

Well, fuck, your post asking me for proof as to the legality of being under the influence of shrooms has disappeared.

But here is the proof anyway, at least the one for California. I believe all states have a similar statute. I don't just come up with this shit out of the blue. When it comes to this subject, I know what I'm talking about or I will say so.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cacodes/hsc/11550%2D11555.html

Oh, and here is the link for section 11054 HS in case you have a hard time finding it.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cacodes/hsc/11053-11058.html

As far as and officer being able to determine when a suspect is under the influence? Well, it comes down to building your case. Most of us here know the psychological and physiological signs of being under the influence of shrooms. An officer will use such indicators as well as suspect/witness statements (including a pre-booking doctor's exam) and urine/blood tests.

Any questions class?

I'll tell ya bud, I'm a bit shocked you didn't know this. Here you are ENCOURAGING ILLEGAL activities. Hey, just screwin with ya. You know I like you. I just think you're off on another planet sometimes.

Leaf

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: leafblowerz]
    #817923 - 08/15/02 01:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Offlinestaindblue
enthusiast

Loc: GodsCountry
    #818602 - 08/15/02 06:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

AFOAF ordered from bluethumbs and told me he's not going to have his life ruled by this fiasco. I personally feel like we've spent too much time and worry over this event. I think we all know the risks some of us take here but thanks for the warning.
Yes, things don't add up all over!!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: staindblue]
    #821522 - 08/16/02 05:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its all a bit wrong - Unless Ganga actually admitted to the cultivation then the evidence is tentative at the least - and the last thing i would do in that situation is get on to a public forum and admit that the tentative evidence was correct and that he was conducting the illegal activities that law enforcement are attempting to prove.
Posting pictures of mushrooms does not mean shit - i can post a picture of anything - it does not prove that i took the picture myself, and even if it did, that i took the picture for any reason other than for botanical and biological interests alone. A picture of a mushroom (which as max has pointed out - it is impossible to identify a mushroom from a picture alone) does not provide sufficient evidence that someone actually possesses or possessed the object.
Law enforcement can and WILL make up evidence in order to convict individuals if need be.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #821882 - 08/16/02 07:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The cops can't obtain a search warrent because someone bought legals spores from a legal buisness.

What is "legal" and what actually happens are often not related. A few or more years back, the Feds got the customer list from some halide grow-lamp company and busted many marijuana cultivators. I have even heard of warrants issued on a sharp increase in electrical usage (for the lamps) with nothing else but suspicion. Now maybe that was a starting point for the DEA investigators and they acquired more damning evidence, maybe not...

Does anyone remember that case and have more details?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder