Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineallhallows
4th dimensionexplorer
Male

Loc: NJ
Did a thought provoking trip ever leave you with a sad conclusion?
    #8105384 - 03/05/08 09:53 AM (16 years, 27 days ago)

My last trip left me feeling that my parents have next to nothing left to live for except the possibility of grandchildren.

It all started when I noticed my parents living room construction mess. They are in the middle of redesigning the living room. This was the first real house as a married couple and where only supposed to love there foe 3 years max. 27 years later they are still there except now all of their newlywed dreams have passed, their children are grown and moved out. Their careers are almost over and determined already (too old to be x or y). All the magic of raising kids are gone - no more Christmas mornings and Easter egg hunts, no more high school dances or little league games.

I sat there tripping thinking whats the point of my parents lives anymore. It was depressing and sad. Still an amazing insight though. I bet my mid-life crisis will hit me hard. Good thing Im still in my 20s.

Anyone think about things like this during a good trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOverclock22
Here, There andBack Again
Male

Loc: NY
Re: Did a thought provoking trip ever leave you with a sad conclusion? [Re: allhallows]
    #8105410 - 03/05/08 09:59 AM (16 years, 27 days ago)

You knew that all along shrooms just forced you to stop ignoring it and accept it.

Second time i ate sme mushies i definitly thought about mine and the rest of humanities mortality. I cried for a bit but then realized i understood it all along i had just been turning a blind eye to the idea.

--------------------
He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of nature-a thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, can you wake up a different person?

Cf. A.C. Doyle "I'll rise above this, you can't keep me down, for I am Divine, and I know it all too well."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom