Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 planes
    #8104347 - 03/05/08 01:01 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Really

i mean, im sure that it would be hard to get the cash for it, but...

why dont we just re-build the fucking things, and then crash 2 more planes into the fucking buildings

actually lets rebuild that whole corporate complex, so we can see if building 7 still collapses.....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8104375 - 03/05/08 01:08 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

:foshizzle:

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8104387 - 03/05/08 01:10 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

That wouldnt settle shit. Planes already crashed into two towers damaging and destroying three buildings. Tons of evidence has already been collected and examined by lots of different people.

People who believe in conspiracy theory BS will believe it no matter what. They are true believers. Absolutely nothing will convince them otherwise, because to do so is to admit they are not part of a special elite that knows what is really going on. To admit they dont know about any conspiracy would be to admit they are the same as all the shoppers, drivers, and people they interact with on a daily basis. To some, self delusion is preferable as it keeps up the illusion of self importance.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 planes [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8104398 - 03/05/08 01:12 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

It would because the government would make it again.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Kada]
    #8104444 - 03/05/08 01:22 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

rudy giliana is repsonsible for WTC7
he put a huge propane tank on the top floor disregarding wut every1 else said
research it

--------------------

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: DieCommie]
    #8104504 - 03/05/08 01:42 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

WHAT R U STUPID OR SOMTHING I SAW A YOUTUBE VIDIO OF 9/11 AND IT CLEERLY SHOWS TAHT TEH GOVURNMENT PLANTED BOMS ON TEH TOWER!!!!! ITS SO FUCKING OBVIUS!!!1  U R GAY!!!

:wink:

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #8106205 - 03/05/08 01:46 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

anyone who thinks some jackass,s with box cutters brought down 3 multi storied buildings that were designed to be hit by jets is a moron

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

InvisibleHumble lurker
Stranger
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 planes [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8106226 - 03/05/08 01:54 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

so we can see if building 7 still collapses.....

Its hard enough to explain two towers, that were originally designed to withstand a plane crash, collapsing.  Let alone how a building that hasn't even been hit collapses too (building 7).

Then theres the molten steel and the right angel cut steels.

Until someone addresses these basic facts, I have to say it looks to me like theres a definite conspiracy.:krang:

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: 5150]
    #8106229 - 03/05/08 01:55 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

CN you seem a bit obsessed with the 9/11.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: DieCommie]
    #8106262 - 03/05/08 02:01 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
That wouldnt settle shit.  Planes already crashed into two towers damaging and destroying three buildings.  Tons of evidence has already been collected and examined by lots of different people.

People who believe in conspiracy theory BS will believe it no matter what.  They are true believers.  Absolutely nothing will convince them otherwise, because to do so is to admit they are not part of a special elite that knows what is really going on.  To admit they dont know about any conspiracy would be to admit they are the same as all the shoppers, drivers, and people they interact with on a daily basis.  To some, self delusion is preferable as it keeps up the illusion of self importance.

:thumbup:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Humble lurker]
    #8106281 - 03/05/08 02:06 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Its hard enough to explain two towers, that were originally designed to withstand a plane crash, collapsing. Let alone how a building that hasn't even been hit collapses too (building 7).

Until someone addresses these basic facts, I have to say it looks to me like theres a definite conspiracy

:yesnod:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8106394 - 03/05/08 02:32 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah right, this wouldn't solve anything.

There will ALWAYS be people who are convinced there are strings being pulled behind the scenes and that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: niteowl]
    #8106519 - 03/05/08 03:03 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Its hard enough to explain two towers, that were originally designed to withstand a plane crash, collapsing. Let alone how a building that hasn't even been hit collapses too (building 7).

Until someone addresses these basic facts, I have to say it looks to me like theres a definite conspiracy

:yesnod:

:thumbup: Its not buying into a conspiracy theory, its common sense if you look at the evidence and I'm not just talking about god damn YouTube videos and Zeitgeist which has false informtion in the beginning of the video.. If you honestly investigate it you will come to the answers pretty quickly instead of thinking you know everything and have no problem name calling honest people like me saying I am a nutjob who will believe 'conspiracy theories until the end no matter what.' You are talking out of your ass and don't know shit about 9/11.  It has nothing to do with that. Its more along the lines of logic.

If you guys are soooo smart answer 3 or 4 basic questions about 9/11 since you seem to know all the answers

1)Building 7 Fell and and wasn't even hit by a god damn air plane.

2)Explain molten steel found in both WTC 1,2, 7 up to 5 weeks after the event it is said that steel melts at 2000 degrees and is liquid at much higher temperatures, fire has never melted steal especially Jet Fuel which burns at 900 degrees lower than the melting point of steel. And they just happened to find thermite something used in explosives in all 3 buildings. Let me tell you something 14 story buildings just don't fall at free fall speed

3)The 9/11 Commision Report which the White House has recently said was a hand picked group of people instead of a group of people of data gathering intellectuals failed to mention WTC 7 building in the 9/11 Commission Report ( A Report about buildings falling because of terrorits forgot to mention 1 of the 3 buildings falling? How does that slip? give me a fucking break )

4) Explain the obvious squibs, a term used in demoltion, look it up.

But you guys are smart and know everything and thats why I am a nutjob right? Tickle the truth into submission. hit me with your best shot

Edited by Rebirtha (03/05/08 03:17 PM)

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8106555 - 03/05/08 03:12 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Yeah right, this wouldn't solve anything.

There will ALWAYS be idiots

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8106588 - 03/05/08 03:21 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:

But you guys are smart and know everything and thats why I am a nutjob right? Tickle the truth into submission. hit me with your best shot

Every fucking thing you've said has been refuted multiple times in multiple threads on this very site.

Do a search, I highly doubt anyone here wants to go over this for the 10,000-th time.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8106593 - 03/05/08 03:22 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

no it's not. you think it's illogical based on what? your assumptions of what is realistic. this topic has been discussed to death, and the truth of the matter is that for every one 'scientist' (or more often than not 'alex grey type nutjob') who puts forth a bunch of 'scientific evidence' that it must have been a controlled blast etc etc, there are five more scientists who say that the official story was scientifically possible, and that it did in fact happen.

what it comes down to is whether of not you choose to believe the majority of the scientific world, or whether or not you choose to believe that "they're all in on it" and they're all lying because the government forced them to. :rolleyes:

if you really use logic you'll find that all the conspiracy theory bullshit is pretty fucking ridiculous over all.

OfflineAndhesEcuador
Primitive and Proud
 User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8106611 - 03/05/08 03:30 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

We can't be 100% certain of anything...

BUT

I wouldn't put it past the government. Look at our involvement around the world covert ops shit, rigging elections, assassinations etc

Land of the free! :rofl:

--------------------
NO EGO WBS TEK

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8106632 - 03/05/08 03:35 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I know I've been told to use the Search Engine I've used it multiple times and gone through most of the threads, none of them answered these questions. Suprise suprise. Did you see the answer in these threads or are you just saying what everybody says when they see a 911 thread?

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

#8106649 - 03/05/08 03:37 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

all the threads about this crap are in the political forum. all of your questions are asked, discussed, and debunked within. it's about a thousand pages of this bullshit. enjoy the read.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8106665 - 03/05/08 03:41 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
I know I've been told to use the Search Engine I've used it multiple times and gone through most of the threads, none of them answered these questions. Suprise suprise.

Thats because they cant be answered!

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder