Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8097726 - 03/03/08 01:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I wish the gathering was earlier than that though. Oh well, the longer the wait, the sweeter the taste? :laugh:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8098445 - 03/03/08 04:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm so gracious for your continuous updates!

:smirk:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Loc: VA
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: Newbie]
    #8098459 - 03/03/08 04:53 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NewbieShroomie said:
Congrats man, I wish I was that content with my job and my life.

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8098466 - 03/03/08 04:55 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Why couldn't i be as fortunate :confused:

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8098614 - 03/03/08 05:23 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

wtf is barbacking? I refute thee, devil google!

Also, right on. I've been on a beatles kick and it's amazing how beautiful a lot of their music. Perfect spring time weather (which is already here in Az.. it's ~70s right now, fucking gorgeous outside. In fact, I think I'm gonna go for a walk here in a bit.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: unbeliever]
    #8098626 - 03/03/08 05:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Nothin better than when you hit your stride in life.  Believe it or not, it can happen once in a while :laugh:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: g00ru]
    #8098651 - 03/03/08 05:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Nothin better than when you hit your stride in life.  Believe it or not, it can happen once in a while :laugh:

Yeah, I'm kind of at that point in my life. It's actually a bit scary in a way. I'm not used to life going quite this well. Looking at it though, and realizing it's mainly due to hard work and native talent, makes it seem more real and concrete.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: unbeliever]
    #8099358 - 03/03/08 08:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
wtf is barbacking? I refute thee, devil google!

Also, right on. I've been on a beatles kick and it's amazing how beautiful a lot of their music. Perfect spring time weather (which is already here in Az.. it's ~70s right now, fucking gorgeous outside. In fact, I think I'm gonna go for a walk here in a bit.

There are four bartenders working on three floors and they are swamped if it's a busy show...so the function of the bartender, is in a lot of ways to just make sure that all the bartenders need to do is take orders and pour drinks. That means restocking bottles from the coolers in back to the ice-filled bins along the bar...refilling the ice...replacing kegs when they run out (I am puny, this will be fun, haha), keeping cups napkins and straws stocked for the bartenders, wash the mixers...downtime, wander around, clean cups off tables, wipe the bar down from spills.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #8099380 - 03/03/08 08:11 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

does this mean you are going deeper and deeper into the Industry?

PS I was in Port Authority the other day.  It's like the poor man's Penn Station.  But that statue of Ralph from the Honeymooners was cool. :shrug:

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

#8099389 - 03/03/08 08:12 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

barbacking is a great way to make $$$
ive spent many a summer doing it

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Offlinex2and2makes5
Fool on a hill
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PA
Re: It's gorgeous out, my life has changed, and I can't wait for spring and summer. [Re: deadHead321]
    #8099462 - 03/03/08 08:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The nice weather today has really lifted the mood I think. At least for me! Though I still have no clue where life is heading, spring working it's way in definitely made today nice. Plus its my birthday :grin: so hurray for good days

--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you

MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #8099493 - 03/03/08 08:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you've got a pretty sweet half-a-year ahead of you. It's great being able to be outside during the sunny hours - I get to work in the elements (though the sun hides most of the time in the PNW), and I've been taking it for granted this winter.. but boy oh boy am I excited to lay in the summer grass on my lunch breaks in a few months. :smile2:

Glad to hear things are going well, OMR!

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #8099534 - 03/03/08 09:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Today I was working up in Newport, right near the bosses house.  He is a lifelong, diehard surfer.  He took me to lunch at his favorite taco shop then we went out on the beach to check conditions.  It was gorgeous.  Air was so clear you could see Catalina well.  75 degrees.  Offshore breeze.  Head high sets with beautiful little barrels peeling off.  Girls in bikinis laying out on the sand.

He and I shared a good laugh at all the fools who live in cold places!
:smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#8099679 - 03/03/08 09:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Did you ever hook up with that hot blonde girl you were posting about a few weeks ago?

OfflineHeavyMetal
Old Man's Child
 User Gallery
Loc: Midwest
    #8099734 - 03/03/08 09:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Toadies are amazing, I love todd lewis.

--------------------
Heavy Me†al Forever

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

#8100462 - 03/04/08 03:48 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Makes sense. Sounds like you get to hang out in a bar, meet a bunch of people and get paid for it. Personally b/c I'm not a big fan of crowds, they would *have* to pay me to hang out in a bar for more than hour, heh.

But yeah, the weather is awesome right now. I can't wait to drive around with my windows down today. I did that last week, the day after an acid trip. I just drove around some random neighborhood with the windows down and some polka music playing (don't ask). I got some weird looks and made a point of waving to everyone I saw, just to see what they would do. I find that old people almost always wave back while younger people just stare at you like you're a rapist.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom