Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8094697 - 03/02/08 06:36 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Think? :smile:

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Edited by Crasher (03/02/08 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: Crasher]
    #8094705 - 03/02/08 06:38 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

no one wants your opinion.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #8094709 - 03/02/08 06:38 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

seriously though dude. you're coming off as a fake and a hypocrite. aren't those seeking enlightenment supposed to disconnect themselves from petty thoughts of revenge or whatever else? you know, feel a general oneness with the universe, even the bad eggs within.

i suppose i'm not one to talk, because i'm about as spiritual as the laptop upon which i type. but i'm not claiming to be anything more.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #8094719 - 03/02/08 06:42 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

excuse me for being human and not giving a fuck :rolleyes:'

im not the only dick on the shroomery. theres a lot of assholes out there. not naming anyone specifically. but you all know. no one on here is perfect, but everyone acts like it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

#8094733 - 03/02/08 06:45 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

eh.. don't worry about it kid. you just make an easier target because you have firm beliefs readily advertised.

but this is a rather ill-intentioned thread. maybe if you told the story with a little less emotional investment you wouldn't garner so much shit from others.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #8094740 - 03/02/08 06:48 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
eh.. don't worry about it kid. you just make an easier target because you have firm beliefs readily advertised.

but this is a rather ill-intentioned thread. maybe if you told the story with a little less emotional investment you wouldn't garner so much shit from others.

i couldnt care less about the shit i get from people on here. everyone on here is hypocrytical. pretty much every post is full of people talking shit to someone else.

also, i wouldnt call them firm. so what i have a buddhist thing under my posts and "zen mystic" under my screen name. im like 99% of christians today, except the buddhist version. who cares.

for the people who rip on me for that, youre fucking lame for going the easy route to talk shit.

--------------------

Edited by PilzeEssen (03/02/08 06:50 PM)

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8094774 - 03/02/08 06:54 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Seeing as to how complaining about neighbors/roommates is part of the standard cycle of post genres on this board, i don't follow the lack of understanding in regards to the OP. Just venting about some fucker who was continuously filling the house with toxic fumes without any concern for anything but his damn door lol. Seems like a legitimate reason to be pissed.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #8094794 - 03/02/08 06:58 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
everyone on here is hypocrytical.

So, are the new know all, speak for all on the shroomery. Those are some pretty blanket statements. Sure, there are some assholes and jerks on here, but there are also some really cool people.

You need to chill the fuck out man.

Also, sounds like your roommate was just a typical asshole, the same as most of the people in this world...other than the constant spray painting inside...that does take a special kind of moron, probably isn't helping his brain function any better than it already does anyways

peace

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8094813 - 03/02/08 07:02 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

The_Ghost said:
Seeing as to how complaining about neighbors/roommates is part of the standard cycle of post genres on this board, i don't follow the lack of understanding in regards to the OP. Just venting about some fucker who was continuously filling the house with toxic fumes without any concern for anything but his damn door lol. Seems like a legitimate reason to be pissed.

it is a legitimate reason to be pissed. but it wasn't his complaining that everyone was ragging about. it was his reveling in the misfortunes of his ex-roommate that people were giving him shit about, given that his online persona is plastered to the max with symbols from buddhism.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: ex roomate - darwinism at its finest - schadenfreude!!!! [Re: supra]
    #8094842 - 03/02/08 07:07 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:

i said that in response to what it says right under "crashers" screen name. take a look.

for everyone else, ill just take a picture of a my dick and put it as my signature, just for you all to look at. so you know im a dick, and not a TRUE BUDDHIST.

--------------------

Edited by PilzeEssen (03/02/08 07:20 PM)

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #8094863 - 03/02/08 07:09 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

pfft, i am absolutely perfect. i don't know what you've been smoking, but my perfectness should be quite obvious.

:wink:

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8094884 - 03/02/08 07:13 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
Quote:

The_Ghost said:

it is a legitimate reason to be pissed.  but it wasn't his complaining that everyone was ragging about.  it was his reveling in the misfortunes of his ex-roommate that people were giving him shit about, given that his online persona is plastered to the max with symbols from buddhism.

So you're saying that every post anyone ever makes, or every offline statement, should be thoroughly considered to fully reflect the inner identity to the person making it? As if you never experienced the phenomenon of casual conversation that often contains exaggerated statements, appealing to the comedic side of irony and sarcasm.

Dont take yourself too serioustly. :wink:

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals