Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Tripping at the Mall?
    #807524 - 08/09/02 03:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Good idea? bad? my group will be between 3-4 people most likely. maybe 2. any input you got is good.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Re: Tripping at the Mall? [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #807645 - 08/09/02 05:05 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I always like public places while tripping...Glasses are a must because people can spot a trippers pupils from miles away man. But, I think you should go for it as long as everyone thinks they can behave themselves. peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #807658 - 08/09/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It's a decision that cannot be made by us.. just ask yourself this:
Are all trippers experienced?
Will all trippers dose properly?
Set?
Setting?

Anonymous

#809387 - 08/10/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i was walking through the mall with my friends on acid once when it was closed. three of us were on acid and 1 on shrooms. it felt like we were walking for like 5 minutes then i would look back and see the same security guard we just talked to like 20 feet behind us. that was from these candies i got in boulder when there was still acid around.

that was when it was closed though, i dont know about with people around.

Edited by psychopsilocyber (08/10/02 04:28 PM)

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#809625 - 08/10/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have a love/ hate relationship with malls. I hate shopping but I love the women I see at our mall.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineAddict
addict

#812193 - 08/12/02 05:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Good idea!!!!

Me and two friends went to a mall tripping on many many Cambodians, everything is so damn bright in the mall and awesome - Also theres alot to do so you cant get bored=)
Makes a very pleasant trip - Also if you got a movie theater in your mall that makes it even sweeter.

We went to the mall anyways tripping nicely off eating cambodians all day, i ate around a quarter - we all between the 3 of us must of eaten around an ounze easily however not all dosing at once we ate them throughout the day 3 times that day=P

Anyways it was hella fun I bought a poster while tripping at Spencer's and tried not to laugh while waiting to get it rofl I was biting my tongue hard to control myself hehe. Then we went to the arcade and played video games that was a fucking blast.

Overall it was fun! And a nice trip

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #812814 - 08/12/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Spencers, videogame acades, movies, candy shops, maybe the disney shop... stuff like that would be cool. Theirs even this weapons store in my mall >:^) Its got all kinds of midevil swords and even a full suit of armor - that'd be cool to go in. It is ultimetly your decision though, I can see doing it with some of my friends, but others just couldnt handle it. Make sure you KNOW your friends can handle themselves and behave!

Also, make sure you have somebody sober to drive you somewhere else if y'all get bored. My malls neat, but theirs only so much spencers and video arcade I could take. Remember a trip is 6 hours long... at least 4 till I feel fairly 'normal' and at least 5 till I'd consider driving myself (but only if absolutely necessary).

OfflineRocketeer
Explorer
    #816055 - 08/13/02 07:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, tripping at a mall seems pretty horrifying to me. But then I'm not a public tripper at all. For me tripping is a private and natural thing. I like to walk in the woods. I don't even like to trip at parties.

To each his own!

--------------------
---
Watch this space. Witty sig coming soon.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #816802 - 08/14/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

as much as i like tripping in nature, i've always liked public places too, as long as everyone involved is experienced. i love people-watching, you could just chill on one of the comfortable benches in the middle and do that. also, at the mall by me there's a cool blacklight store with lotsa trippy stuff, and a nice arcade and even an imax. i have yet to trip there, but i reeally want to. i say go for it, but be careful and bring only those who know what they are doing and can handle themselves. otherwise go fuckin nuts in some field somewhere. that'd be fun too.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineCanucklehead
semi-omnipotent
Loc: Western Canada
Re: Tripping at the Mall? [Re: Rocketeer]
    #820810 - 08/16/02 12:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have to agree with Rocketeer, I have a strong dislike for public places when I'm tripping. I don't even like to be around anyone who isn't also on shrooms.

--------------------
Corporate media serves corporate interests. Open your eyes to the real world around you, support independent media.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order