Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
a dead gnome

NEED HELP! How is my disclaimer?
    #808949 - 08/10/02 02:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I wrote this disclaimer for a group I own on Yahoo (Pala Islanders)...

Basically, I want to protect myself, members on the Yahoo group, those who visit the Yahoo group, and those who respond the queries on the Yahoo group.

I now want to extend this disclaimer so that it can also cover messages that I and my members post on other groups, like shroomery.org. I would like some input from you guys and gals on how I can improve it to cover posts on other groups, and I wouldn't mind a critique on the wording if you have the time.

By the way, if anyone gives me a suggestion that I can use, I will definitely give you credit as a co-author. And also, if anyone wants to make a copy of the disclaimer and use it for themselves, PM me.

~~~peace and love,

Edited by Brukan (08/10/02 02:27 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Re: NEED HELP! How is my disclaimer? [Re: Brukan]
    #810080 - 08/11/02 03:51 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

All of the content presented on this website is intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Any misuse, altering, and/or, reproduction of any files may result in damage to your personal computer. The creator of this website and the ISP(s) hosting the content take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided. Files and documents on this website are here for private purposes only and should not be downloaded or viewed for any reason. If you are affiliated with any government, Anti-Piracy related group, or were formally a worker of one; you cannot enter this website nor access any of its files, and are prohibited to view the HTML source. All of the contained objects are private property and are only here to utilize bandwidth. If you browse this website you must agree to these terms or you are in direct violation of code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act. In no way does this website promote, accept, or advertise theft and malicious activity. Images stored and/or displayed on this website are not to be distributed or reproduced in any way without expressed written consent from the rightful owner. Any copyright attachments contained within this website (currently of the owner or that of any host, sponsor, or advertisment) are always to be aknowledged. Please observe and obey all of these rules. This is a brief disclaimer of the rights and regulations. Thank you for visiting Pala Islanders and feel free to contact me to leave any comments you may have about this website or the content. Please note: All files have been scanned for viruses. Any files should be scanned prior to download. Have a nice Fucking day

This is basically the one I wrote up for my old crak site.... I just added the name of your's.....this covers your ass pretty well.

good luck!

Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology