Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Firecracker questions...
    #8087805 - 02/29/08 08:30 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm trying to find a good firecracker recipe, because me and my friend are going to get some bud tonight. We're getting an eighth of beasters, and I've wondering, since I've smoked every day for the past two weeks, if I'll have so high a tolerance that I won't feel anything. We have chocolate nutella and chocolate graham crackers, and a little toaster oven we were gonna use. Any tips on how to get this friday night started? :rockon:

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #8087808 - 02/29/08 08:31 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Coaster]
    #8087846 - 02/29/08 08:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Nutella is the shit!! Fuck yeah!

--------------------
Word to your mom.

InvisibleFurrowedBrow
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #8087904 - 02/29/08 09:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

^your avatar is remarkably similar to the thread creators. Both I like very much. I think i should probably try some eating some weed again soon.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!

I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8087926 - 02/29/08 09:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Siekoaktiv said:
I'm wondering, since I've smoked every day for the past two weeks, if I'll have so high a tolerance that I won't feel anything.

Dude, I've smoked every day for the last four years (maybe a grand total of 5 or 6 days I didn't smoke), eating weed will still get you high.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8087931 - 02/29/08 09:11 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

we all have eyes in our avatars or sig
haha

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Coaster]
    #8087989 - 02/29/08 09:26 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

cheers to the eye

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: deranger]
    #8088003 - 02/29/08 09:30 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I made mine in photoshop. :thumbup:

--------------------
Word to your mom.

OfflineTryptoFan
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #8088645 - 03/01/08 02:06 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BrainChemistry said:
Nutella is the shit!! Fuck yeah!

I put mushrooms in a nutella sandwich and haven't touched the stuff since.  Just thinking about it makes want to  :puke:

Why do people say that? 'makes me want to puke'?
Do "people" say that or is it just me?
Although I guess usually when I do puke I want to or am at least glad I did.

--------------------
~~O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!~~

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: TryptoFan]
    #8088922 - 03/01/08 07:44 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Man, that was good. I'm not exactly sure if the firecrackers worked, but all I know is that's the highest I've ever been. We used the highest percent fat thing we could find, which ended up being peanut butter at 17%. We spread it on chocolate graham crackers and baked it for 20-25 minutes at about 310. We ate them at 12:20 on an empty stomach, and then smoked some at 12:45. We smoked again at about 2:30, and all I know is that I was basically really really high for about 4 hours straight. My friends eyes are still fucked up even after sleeping. BTW they tasted so fucking good it was unbelievable. Thanks guys! :bongload:

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #8088925 - 03/01/08 07:46 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Siekoaktiv said:
I'm wondering, since I've smoked every day for the past two weeks, if I'll have so high a tolerance that I won't feel anything.

Dude, I've smoked every day for the last four years (maybe a grand total of 5 or 6 days I didn't smoke), eating weed will still get you high.

took it out of my mouth

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: zSDMF]
    #8089257 - 03/01/08 10:33 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Siekoaktiv said:

took it out of my mouth

ya weed tolerance is nowhere near 5-ht tolerance, still a good idea to take tolerance breaks tho, cause then u can keep getting all the good effects

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8089486 - 03/01/08 11:43 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

if you really enjoy your ganja, taking breaks is wise as it makes you really appreciate the joys of getting high.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8089497 - 03/01/08 11:46 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

I'm actually doing that right now. Day 3 without herb so far! Unfortunately I don't function well without it in terms of schoolwork these days, so I'll have to start back up a week or two before finals.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

#8089523 - 03/01/08 11:54 AM (16 years, 30 days ago)

i have a really hard time functioning without it, after 3 months the w/d starts to disappear. i get intense nervous energy without my dope, it's like having had a large dose of caffeine at times.

i don't know why i get it so bad, probably due to my hypersensitivity.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#8089734 - 03/01/08 12:54 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Siekoaktiv said:
Man, that was good. I'm not exactly sure if the firecrackers worked, but all I know is that's the highest I've ever been. We used the highest percent fat thing we could find, which ended up being peanut butter at 17%. We spread it on chocolate graham crackers and baked it for 20-25 minutes at about 310. We ate them at 12:20 on an empty stomach, and then smoked some at 12:45. We smoked again at about 2:30, and all I know is that I was basically really really high for about 4 hours straight. My friends eyes are still fucked up even after sleeping. BTW they tasted so fucking good it was unbelievable. Thanks guys! :bongload:

How much weed did you guys eat a piece?

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: krypto2000]
    #8089883 - 03/01/08 01:39 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

We broke up about 2-3 fingernail sized buds into each of our firecrackers. They were pretty tasty...

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#8089942 - 03/01/08 01:56 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

i eat about 2 grams everytime to feel something
but i have an uber metabolizm and tolerance

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8090333 - 03/01/08 03:35 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
i have a really hard time functioning without it, after 3 months the w/d starts to disappear. i get intense nervous energy without my dope, it's like having had a large dose of caffeine at times.

i don't know why i get it so bad, probably due to my hypersensitivity.

i find that just smoking on the weekend keeps me motivated and im a lot more compliant with school and any kind of work the entire rest of the week

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

InvisibleFurrowedBrow
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Re: Firecracker questions... [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8093399 - 03/02/08 11:27 AM (16 years, 29 days ago)

^that's my goal. I want to get to the point where i become only a weekend stoner and a quarterly psychedelic user.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!

I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder