Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSupplier
Mad Hatter
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Sky
wet v.s dry
    #8085252 - 02/29/08 08:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

alright i never ate wet shrooms before, whats the weight difference? i normally does with 3.5-4 g's dry so whats that in wet? and are wet more potent then dry?

--------------------
:mushroomgrow: :pinkshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pinkshroom: :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMolasses
sobriety with aside of what thefuck am i doing?
Male

Loc: Marijuanaville, Vermont
Re: wet v.s dry [Re: Supplier]
    #8085634 - 02/29/08 10:50 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i feel like they are more potent. I've eaten 18 grams wet, and 1.8 grams dry from the same batch and the wet was better. it could have been in my head. they are a pain in the ass to choke down if you don't enjoy the taste. I wish they tasted like portabella or something cuz i'd gobble it. weird texture too. but TOTALLY worth it.

I plan on eating a good 40 grams fresh someday this summer on a warm sunny day...

OfflineJeebies
Male

Loc: Transgenic corn&beans, USA Flag
Re: wet v.s dry [Re: Molasses]
    #8085666 - 02/29/08 10:56 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

the first time I ate them I didn't really know what I was getting into. I just picked all the fresh aborts off my casing and proceeded to gobble them down.(In retrospect I probably ate around 40-50g wet. WAY too much for a first timer, but hey, I had a good time and was only stuck to the ceiling for about 2 hours)

I like the taste actually, except for how slimy them bastards are.

The trip was incredibly intense. At one point I was laying face down on my waterbed listening to dark side of the moon and I felt like I was falling through my bed down a psychedelic tunnel that was adorned with the most beautiful pyschedelic imagery I've ever seen to date.

the closest I've ever gotten to that experience since then was a few weeks back when I ate 25mg of 2C-E and hit the nitrous hard.

FYI they say that dry shrooms are 10% of their original wet weight. So if you're used to eating 3.5g dry, you could try 35g wet, which should be about the same, but it is by no means a scientific measurement. Shrooms dry differently and have different water content.

I'd probably start low and try 10-15g wet and see how you like it.

Edited by Jeebies (02/29/08 10:57 AM)

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: wet v.s dry [Re: Molasses]
    #8087090 - 02/29/08 05:16 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Molasses said:
i feel like they are more potent. I've eaten 18 grams wet, and 1.8 grams dry from the same batch and the wet was better. it could have been in my head. they are a pain in the ass to choke down if you don't enjoy the taste. I wish they tasted like portabella or something cuz i'd gobble it. weird texture too. but TOTALLY worth it.

I plan on eating a good 40 grams fresh someday this summer on a warm sunny day...

ipa extract that shit!

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: wet v.s dry [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8087430 - 02/29/08 06:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i ate a huge wet stem once..... was about 8 grams... and tripped nicely.... it was like asparagus covered in spider webs... thats the texture it has :P

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag