Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
mycologically driven individual
Male User Gallery

Re: lc and molasses [Re: resptodd]
    #8111721 - 03/06/08 03:55 PM (16 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

resptodd said:
I would start over also. I only give a jar (anything-PF, grain, LC) 3 days. If I haven't 'nocked it up by then I start over. Hey,--this is just what I do.

I usually end up PCing 1 or 2 extra jars, and end up just leaving them either in my TiT or just in open air in my closet. It's a good control, you can see if they get contam'd, and if not, compare to those that do to rule out certain access points of contam. As long as the jars don't dry out too much through the filter patch, they're still fine... I've got 5 jars of shiitake in my TiT that were PCed about 2 months before they got spawn via G2G. They're fully colonized and looking fine right now...

--------------------
[url=http:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekristofer
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indianapolis
Re: lc and molasses [Re: SuchSmartMonkeys]
    #8179718 - 03/22/08 12:52 PM (16 years, 10 days ago)

I'm twenty-three days in now.. From a spore print I started six pint jars, five of which are about ninety percent colonized. The other one is colonizing much slower at about thirty percent complete.

How can I maximize my yields at this point? As far as I can tell my options are to crush the cakes and spawn to a bulk substrate, or crush and case.

Do any veterans have a preferred method or suggestions for a first attempt?

--------------------
dewbie dewbie dew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags