Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: EzCrash]
    #8084876 - 02/29/08 03:18 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Nah, linking to vendors isn't cool unless they're sponsors typically.

Although I was a moderator for 6 years, I still don't really know the policy on posting vendors  :shrug:

I'll give you a hint, hopefully it's cool with the mods... The vendor's acronym is BBB. You do the research.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: Gumby]
    #8084886 - 02/29/08 03:26 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

ooo ooo ooo, i know i know i know

pick me pick me

also, do i gotta be the one to say this but...

:cop: ?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineEzCrash
Stranger
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: matchead]
    #8084892 - 02/29/08 03:34 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

matchead said:
My favorite is salvia and blue lotus.
San-pedro cactus is legal, so is datura, and henbane .Amanita muscaria is suppose to be a legal phychedelic shroom, but a freind of mine tried them once and got thrown in the hospital :frown:.

blue lotus, kratom, lion's tail, and prickly poppy resin are all good for that europhic happy buzz

P.S dxm (cough syrup) and diphenhydramine (benadryl) can freak the hell out of you and cause bad cottonmouth, so i wouldn't reccomend any OTC drugs

visit erowid.org for more info

Good info and thank you. I have done some research at erowid.org.

Yes, "BBB" is enough to get me pointed in the right direction as I have them bookmarked since they seemed to be a reputable online store.

I think I will look into getting some ordered some leaf powder of the "super" variety. About 2.5-3.0g mixed with boiling water to make tea might be good for me as well since I too have a bit of resistance to opiates.

Blue lotus, kratom, lion's tail, and prickly poppy resin are all things I will look into tomorrow night.

Thank you all for the insight. I will check this thread again tomorrow in case anyone else has more info to add.

Thanks again guys !

OfflineEzCrash
Stranger
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8084900 - 02/29/08 03:45 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
ooo ooo ooo, i know i know i know

pick me pick me

also, do i gotta be the one to say this but...

:cop: ?

No, I am not a cop. Just a husband with a wife who suffers from anexiety disorder and uses pain killers for relief. I am just looking for alternatives. Not to mention that since I am not big on alcohol, finding an alternative to that is kind of important to me too.

Finally, since it has been so long since my party days and LSD, I was curious as to what can give a good trip since I have no clue where to go to get the "real" stuff since I am an old bastard now.

Anyone can feel free to pm me with any info that they are not comfortable posting in an open forum that may help me.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8084908 - 02/29/08 03:57 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

maybe try a divorce? seems to work well for millions of others...

lol, i kid.

also, you must understand... as far as the cop thing goes. you are new.

:tinfoil:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8088275 - 02/29/08 10:58 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I think mothers and fathers might come on here every now and then to find out what the 'buzz' is with street drugs. Thats cool I guess. But it seems easier just for them to have a good relationship form the getgo. Not to say thats what you're about EzCrash.. I wouldve told you anyways whether you came on here saying were were a cop, parent or whatever haha.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineEzCrash
Stranger
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: ManianFH]
    #8092363 - 03/02/08 12:24 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Myself and my wife ( my son's step mom ) have a very good relationship with my 15 year old son. Unfortunately his real mother and step dad are not people who he feels comfortable talking with.

He recently admitted to smoking pot 3 times to us and I told him that I was not mad at him. However, I basically begged him to stay away from meth, heroin and other "hard" drugs. Recent local news stories of Salvia got me interested in checking it out and seeing what is was all about.

After that, I started researching legal herbs and such, that I thought might be helpful for my wife's anxiety disorder and my stress levels.

At this point I am looking into Blue Lotus and Kratom and any other herbs for smoking / tea that might help my wife and I achieve a nice, relaxed euphoric feeling. ( Neither of us are big alcohol drinkers ). I also remembered how much I enjoyed my old tripping days with LSD. However, after using Salvia 10x ( in the bedroom with my sons asleep and my wife as a sitter for me ) I found it to be too intense and nothing like a good LSD trip of the "old" days. :frown:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8092378 - 03/02/08 12:29 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

the only thing like lsd is lsd...

like i said, as far as tripping goes... all the good ones are illegal. it sucks, but where there is a will there is a way. ive tried salvia enough times to know that its something i dont "like" to do, on any regular basis. it is just too fucking bizarre for me to find any value in it.

i dont know enough about any of the legal herbs to offer any advice.

might try asking your son if he knows where to get the good drugs :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8092386 - 03/02/08 12:32 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Kava kava is great, just make sure to order from a place in the pacific islands, they seem to have the good stuff. Also, it has to be prepared properly to get good effects. This can be accomplished with some vegetable oil (or lecithin), a blender, and some fruit juice. Or if you're into the authentic brewing experience you could get a muslin bag, but making the kava brew that way takes more work.

InvisibleBrain Fart
Mushroom Nerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Your Mom Flag
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8092394 - 03/02/08 12:36 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

I can't even enjoy salvia trips, they aren't even mind expanding for me, they are just extremely fucked up and as soo nas i do it, I want badly for it to be over...

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8092395 - 03/02/08 12:36 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Yerba mate is really good for giving a nice euphoric energy as well. As far as we know, caffeine is the only centrally active chemical in it, but it's got the relaxiness of tea, along with the energy of coffee, without the jitters. As a chemistry major, that doesn't make much sense to me, but it's what I've found to be true through personal experience.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: Brain Fart]
    #8092408 - 03/02/08 12:39 AM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Brain Fart said:
I can't even enjoy salvia trips, they aren't even mind expanding for me, they are just extremely fucked up and as soo nas i do it, I want badly for it to be over...

That's my experience too, only I also feel like I'm being perforated with pins and needles... yech.

But there's something about it... I have a bag around here somewhere, I'll give it another whirl when I find it.

Also, my experience with fresh local salvia leaf was much better than my experience with the herb available online.  It was both more potent and more pleasant.  Don't know why :shrug:

InvisibleBrain Fart
Mushroom Nerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Your Mom Flag
    #8092431 - 03/02/08 12:48 AM (16 years, 20 days ago)

I dunnnoo, I always smoked the Xtract, never the plain leaves so maybe it's not meant to be smoked that powerfully?

Maybe the regular old leaves would provide a more mellow, relaxing, meditative state?

Hm, now you got me thinking..

But ya that pins and needles thing, totally know what you eman..It's like the prickly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but all over you 100x worse and sweating profusely, lol.

--------------------

OfflineFelinor
PhilosophicalDreamer
Male

Loc: Down Town China Town
Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: druqs]
    #8195282 - 03/26/08 04:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mycelismymind said:
hahah yeah, hbwr are still better than munching down 500 or so morning glorys though...

good job reminding me.. i almost threw up for a second. not kidding. lol. I think i'd brather chug a bottle of cough syrup.

--------------------
The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else! ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlinedruqs Happy Birthday!
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: Felinor]
    #8195303 - 03/26/08 04:31 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i don't really get on that well with salvia, i don't see the trip as an enjoyable version of 'fucked-up' nor does it seem to provide me with any personal insight.

i quite like HBW seeds.

a nice pint of DXM cough syrup or vat of kratom tea also go down smooth but they are not really 'psychedelics'

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite legal herbs / psychedelics ? [Re: druqs]
    #8195315 - 03/26/08 04:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

hawaiian baby woodrose, san pedro, green teaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #8195468 - 03/26/08 06:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EzCrash said:

No, I am not a cop. Just a husband with a wife who suffers from anxiety disorder and uses pain killers for relief. I am just looking for alternatives. Not to mention that since I am not big on alcohol, finding an alternative to that is kind of important to me too.

Finally, since it has been so long since my party days and LSD, I was curious as to what can give a good trip since I have no clue where to go to get the "real" stuff since I am an old bastard now.

Anyone can feel free to pm me with any info that they are not comfortable posting in an open forum that may help me.

From one old bastard to another...Welcome to the Shroomery! I'm guessing you're not in a state with Medical Marijuana Programs... me neither.{doesn't hurt to have a green thumb:smirk:}  Kava Kava {I received some from a member here in a trade...} has worked well for me as far as anxiety relief, but a large dose{3+g.} was needed for a mild euphoric high feeling. As for salvia, I love to grow it {before it becomes illegal}, but I'm not sure if I'll use it again:shrug: {I feel like I brused my brain the day after} This year, my interests are in Papaver somniferum {as always}, DMT containing plants, and cactus {San Pedro, P. Torch,etc.} Special :thanx: to the member who sent me those seeds...100% viable! Anyway, mycology is an inexpensive, rewarding and mind expanding hobby that many here enjoy. I came here over 4 years ago kinda by accident while recovering from major knee surgery. My first "spore study" failed miserably, until I discovered sterile procedures was key. Now I'm not just an old fart {50 and counting:blush:}, but an old pro... Unfortunately or fortunately, I do love my :beer: and  :burnone: daily. :peace: and :goodluck: to you and yours...

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags