Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekiowa27
educated idiot
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: marc.b.allard]
    #8076140 - 02/27/08 06:53 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

it's not the offering something for free, hell one of our old schoolers (doc34) recently did a free sporeprints post that got what, 4 pages of overwhelmingly positive responses? it's someone that is obviously new around here, AND new to mushroom cultivation in general popping in to offer free spores, wanting personal information (on people involved in something like psilocybin cultivation no less) and their only support being someone who made their shroomery account on the SAME DAY.. neither one of you has any credit around here.  pull up a chair, take part in some conversations, post a grow log or something.. let us know you're not johnny law trying to thin out the not so bright among our ranks, and then ya might get a bit more positive a response. until then take this kinda crap to overgrow or something, this is a community and we tend to take care of our own (in this case by throwing the "bullshit card" lol)  Thank You and please pull around to the second window :stoned:

--------------------
Evil is wasted on the wicked. Only the virtuous can truly plumb its depths, because only they have the necessary strength of conviction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleflavoraid
now with twicethe ketamine andopiates!
Male
Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: marc.b.allard]
    #8080934 - 02/28/08 10:37 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

distributing syringes at the cost of shipping would help noobs a lot more to be honest plus you can send out more syringes.

noobs have the tendency to dork prints you could help 5-8 noobs out with 1 print and 5-8 syringes or you possibly could help no noobs out with a print :o

--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Loc: Palnet Earth
Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: flavoraid]
    #8081173 - 02/28/08 11:41 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Why are you guys looking a gift horse in the mouth ?
I know for a first hand fact this is not a scam .
For nothing more than a S.A.S.E. he sent me a sample .
All I have to say about this offer is my S.A.S.E. is in the mail with the requested info and thank you.

Offlineislander20
Shulginite

Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: arainbow]
    #8081196 - 02/28/08 11:47 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah how is this a scam? Is he going to make millions of SASE's? Give the guy a break, sounds like hes just trying to do a good thing.

Invisibleflavoraid
now with twicethe ketamine andopiates!
Male
Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: islander20]
    #8081232 - 02/28/08 11:59 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well he charges 5$ for .5 gram of 5x and 1.5 grams leaf

I can't see him turning much profit :P

--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Offlinemarc.b.allard
Stranger

Re: For NEWBIES ONLY - Great Offer [Re: flavoraid]
    #8081986 - 02/28/08 03:45 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

its true, he didn't screw me when i got from him, in fact he gave more then i expected. its very possible he is just being nice. Why would you guys be "looking out for each other" spore prints a frikin legal, second, whats he gonna do steal my identity from a letter including my name and address? man some people are paranoid. perhaps paranoid people shouldnt post on forums dedicated to the cultivation of illigal mushrooms... pull up to the next window, i spit in your burger

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds