Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinebeatyou
one
 User Gallery

Loc: austin, tx
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: indica]
    #8074839 - 02/26/08 09:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

OP is a silly cocksucker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: beatyou]
    #8074852 - 02/26/08 09:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yeah

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
    #8074936 - 02/26/08 10:02 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

all these gay ass tight pant fags ride road bikes on all the roads in Colorado. why the fuck would you ride a road when miles of backwoods single track are just begging to be raped.

because your a fag that wants exposure you want to hold up traffic you want the public to see you in your fag biker pants and your small package. anyways fuck it tons of fags ride bikes on public roads when we have 1000s of fuckin bike paths. blow me cyclists if it's your transportation I understand but if your a fag along for 'ride' go to the health club or bike path don't make statement in yo pants.

they had a gay ass bike race that closed down a state highway here anyways some mofo took it upon himself to spray paint 1000 thumb tacks and spread them all over well it basically ruined the whole race I laughed my ass of... now they pay for a street sweeper to clean the course before the race.

fuck y'all tight pants mofos

we built roads for cars not bikes. blow me cyclists.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: rawtoxic]
    #8074960 - 02/26/08 10:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

A cyclist got me on probation.

This old dude riding his bike at 2mph down the street, and he wouldn't get out of the way so I could pass him. After a few minutes, I finally got around him, rolled down my window, and said "Hey buddy, can you use the sidewalk"? He may have been old, but he flips out, starts screaming "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER". So as I pass him, I threw an empty cup at him, missing him by 20 yards at least. He calls the police, I get a ticket for throwing an object from a moving vehicle, and get a militant anti-drug judge who drug tests everyone she can. Landed me drug classes, fines, and a year of twice monthly drug testing.

USE THE FUCKING SIDEWALK ASSHOLES.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
    #8074968 - 02/26/08 10:08 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

btw I live rural I understand cycling as a form of urban transportation.

but fags here drive there subaru from the city to just ride our mtn highways and look at scenery and shit. fuck that. go ride a bike path fags.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#8075014 - 02/26/08 10:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i ride bikes too, but people seem to be missing my point entirely

Offlinejujujustin
life is what you make of it
Male

#8075056 - 02/26/08 10:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

So, I agree with you when you say that irresponsible cyclists piss you off. I disagree with you when you believe that America is full of a bunch of murdering, uncontrollable teenagers.

Offlinevinylcassett
Beat Master General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shapoopy
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: blacksun]
    #8075104 - 02/26/08 10:33 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Wtf is wrong with cyclists!?! In the town i live in some people have put together a "critical mass bike ride" to get people to notice people on bikes. It consists of around 100+ plus people on bikes. Just regular people who ride there bikes to school mostly. We literally take over the streets so that people have to notice us.... whats wrong with bikes. people should bike more than drive anyways.

Offlinevinylcassett
Beat Master General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shapoopy
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #8075116 - 02/26/08 10:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

It is illegal for a cyclist to use the sidewalk... We have rights on the street too!

OfflineGrylls
Male User Gallery

Loc: East of the Continental D...
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: vinylcassett]
    #8075170 - 02/26/08 10:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The never ending argument of cyclist vs. motorist...science vs. religion...synthetic vs. natural...fake breasts vs. natural breasts...

As a cyclist, I even get pissed when I see someone in the middle of a single lane road and I'm driving in my car.

But remember: the modern bicycle was here long before automated transportation!  Bicycling is king!:tongue2:

--------------------
Alone in the clouds all blue.  Lying on an eiderdown.  You can't see me, but I can you.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: Grylls]
    #8075183 - 02/26/08 10:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yeah well the square wheel existed before the round wheel should we consider the square king then?

thats some fucked up logic.

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

#8075222 - 02/26/08 10:56 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i think that the ignorant hatred of a group of people is purely due to a lack of understanding. If everyone cycled at least one time in their life, they would probably be more forgiving to cyclists, and give them the benefit of the doubt. I also wish that everyone with a drivers license was forced to take a motorcycle safety course, too. Awareness is key.

I really wished more people would take a look at themselves and question their own perspectives more. See the world through others' eyes. There are so many factors that the cyclist is thinking about which the driver probably isnt even aware of. On most roads, the side and gutter are full of rocks and chips and other junk like cracks and holes that will give you a flat tire. The ONLY reason a cyclist would risk his life by riding more in the middle of the lane would be to avoid these. If the driver knew this, i think he would be more understanding. But no. Being quick to judge is more fun, i guess? There is too much negativity and hostility between strangers.

Why ride on the trail when the roads are almost twice as fast? How about you walk to work instead of drive...or would it take too long? A common distance for a ride on a road bike is around 30-40 miles. On trails, 20 miles would be about the equivalent.

--------------------

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #8075504 - 02/27/08 12:12 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Grylls said:
The never ending argument of cyclist vs. motorist...science vs. religion...synthetic vs. natural...fake breasts vs. natural breasts...

As a cyclist, I even get pissed when I see someone in the middle of a single lane road and I'm driving in my car.

But remember: the modern bicycle was here long before automated transportation!  Bicycling is king!:tongue2:

Natural boobs predate that by millenia.  :wink:

Boobies are basically the best creation evar.  Well, it's a tie with Diet Dr. Pepper.  THAT is a flawless analogy.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: Colbadol]
    #8075918 - 02/27/08 03:09 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Colbadol said:
i think that the ignorant hatred of a group of people is purely due to a lack of understanding.

Wrong. it's due to the cyclist's behavior, and their arrogant attitudes and perceptions.

All that pretty much anybody asks is that the cyclists move to the side when they are slowing traffic down, but plenty of asshole cyclists who think because they're allowed to ride on the road they can act as rude and inconsiderate as they please by making everyone go incredibly slow all day long, don't seem to understand that. All your dumb ass has to do is move to the side. It's not that hard! Even the complete moron who has six DUI's and is driving a moped has figured that out. Does he drive down the middle of the lane at 15-20 mph below the speed limit with a smug "oh boy, i'm pissing a whole bunch of people off" smile on his face? FUCK NO! He moves to side like someone who has a little bit of common decency. If someone beeps at him or gives him the finger for making them late to work does he come flying through traffic at a red light and kick your mirror off? NO! he's not a total prick like you assholes seem to be.

I never really have a problem with cyclists other then thinking they dress like queers or maybe mumbling under my breath when they ride around in heavy traffic slowing everyone down and making everyone scared as hell that they'll accidentally kill someone who is riding his little bike through the street. HOWEVER, reading some of the shit you people say is astonishing! After reading some of things you people do to "retaliate" and some of your general arrogant total-son-of-a-bitch attitudes towards this whole topic i find myself strangely anti-cyclist all of the sudden. It's no wonder so many of these people hate you all if you act like this!

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8075944 - 02/27/08 03:23 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 02:52 PM)

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8075981 - 02/27/08 03:48 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

as a driver i move to the side of a cyclist whenever i can but when it's heavy traffic and that is impossible then i think it is the cyclists responsibility to move, even if that means (heaven forbid!) pulling over off the road for a moment and letting people pass him. is that so hard to do?

you have to realize that not everyone in the world can just leisurely cruise about like you. you have planned your trek knowing how long it takes to get there on a bike. however, the 10 cars behind you who are going somewhere, perhaps with quite a bit of urgency, planned their journey at car speed and had no idea they'd be going 25 mph the whole way because someone riding a bike won't move. so basically you are fucking up peoples schedules, possibly making them late, and just generally pissing them off. of course they're going to not like you.

i know that you have rights and don't have to pull over, but if you're going to complain about your safety and complain about how drivers treat you, and then not take a single step to accommodate the drivers like they are forced to accommodate you then i don't see how you can make any kind of argument about who's fault it originally is and say the reason you act like assholes is because they act like assholes.

furthermore, it should be understood right from the start that what you're doing is dangerous. driving a motorcycle is dangerous enough, and they can control their speed at a much greater level if that tell you anything. seriously, cyclists riding around in the middle of rush hour are fucking crazy if you ask me.

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8075991 - 02/27/08 03:56 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:22 PM)

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

#8075998 - 02/27/08 04:00 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well if everyone did that there probably wouldn't be this thread. that's good of you. :thumbup:

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

#8076002 - 02/27/08 04:10 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well if everyone did that there probably wouldn't be this thread. that's good of you. :thumbup:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: I fucking hate cyclists [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8076295 - 02/27/08 08:23 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

even if that means (heaven forbid!) pulling over off the road for a moment

This is another demonstration of someone who doesn't have a clue but somehow feels qualified to pass judgment.

Pulling over and stopping is a piece of cake when you're going around the block on a $50 bike, but when you're going for 100 miles in a day, you wear high-performance shoes that clip into the pedals. Unclipping constantly to stop and let cars go by is completely impractical.

And Nevermind that the tires on these bikes are very thin and pumped to 150 PSI to minimize drag so they get flats VERY easily. Just pulling off the shoulder many times is a guaranteed flat and a messy repair job. Hell, even on the main road you get a flat for no apparent reason once in a while.

You guys REALLY need to go for a real bike ride some time then come back to this thread. It's no wonder we live in such an ugly world with people like asshole bottle-throwers with no clue in it. :sad:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale