Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
so i had this deam just now
    #8071346 - 02/26/08 03:46 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

and i cant seem to fall back asleep, so im gonna tell you guys about it now.

last night, i had acquired a single hit of acid in trade for some dmt. the deal went through my brother, and his friends. he brought it to me last night, and it is the standard unperforated white blotter of the norm in this area we have gotten before. however the size of the blotter is about half that i am used to. the strip of 5 hits i took mine off of was this little sliver of what i have found to be the norm. so i am to say, i am a bit skeptical, but apparently its decent. only one way to tell...

anyway, my dream revolved around this hit of acid. with my impulsive behavior when it comes to drugs, i briefly thought about taking it last night and calling into work if it turned out to be a good night... but i  decided against it, as i havent been working much lately and could use the hours.

so i went to bed, around 10:30. my dream started with me in contemplation of taking this acid. i decided for it, in my dream. after what seemed to be a couple of hours i was only feeling minimal effects. i tried going back to sleep (in my dream) but the effects of the acid were enough to keep me awake, though not really enough for me to consider me tripping. so i got back up and started to wander around my house. i decided to go to the bathroom to check myself out in the mirror.

i walk into the bathroom, and there is my grandfather. the back part of his pants were exploded out, and there was shit EVERYWHERE in the bathroom. on the walls, in the sink, in the toilet, in the bathtub, on the floor... everywhere. he has a plunger in one hand, and sponge in the other. looks to me from a crouched position over the taken apart toilet and simply said, its going to be a minute. i have a little mess to clean up.

i catch my reflection in the mirror, and apparently i was tripping. i face had the consistency of pudding, and was dripping off my skull as such. i look back to my grandfather and the mess he is in, and simply walk out. it was too much for me to handle at the moment.

i wander back through my house again for a while, returning to the bathroom to check on my grandfathers progress from time to time. needless to say, he wasnt making much. in walks my brother, and i tell him about how i took the acid and about my grandfathers assplosion in the bathroom. i ask him to help me help him, but he had some other plans he had to take care of.

so i say fuck it, and go into the bathroom to help my grandfather. i take the plunger from him and start to work on the toilet. every time i depressed the plunger, shit water would come up out of the bathtub and sink. then i moved to the bathtub, same results to the toilet and sink. after a while of this vicious cycle of plunging, shit water was coming out of ever drainage point in the bathroom. it was quite the mess.

i reach into the shit water in the bath tub, and start feeling around in the drain. i am still very much in the tripping state of mind at this point in the dream, it was really quite hard to comprehend what was going on. i feel something furry, i grab hold and give it a tug... and out comes my grandfathers dead dog, tooth.

he had died several weeks ago, he was buried in the back yard. i look to my grandfather, and ask him how in the hell did tooth get in the drain of the bathtub. he replied to me it wasnt tooth, but a new puppy he got, and that he was trying to give it a bath when this whole shit fest went awry. i look back to the body, and indeed it was a puppy. i pull it out of the shit water and put it on the floor. the puppy shook itself off as wet dogs do, and in the process sprayed shit water all over me.

with the clog out of the way i managed to clean up the mess, and help my grandfather to bed. i cleaned myself off, and after everything was said and done with i looked at the clock. i had to be at work in 45 minutes. i crawled back into bed, wondering what it is i will tell my boss when i dont show up.

i wake up 5 hours later, thinking all of what happened in the dream was true for a minute. i look at the clock, it says 3:30 am... i scratch my head and get out of bed, to find that i actually didnt take the acid, and that my grandfathers ass handnt actually exploded. i have never been so relieved to wake up and realize it was all a dream.

heh, now i am going to try to get another hour or two before i really have to wake up and go to work... :smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8071368 - 02/26/08 04:17 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

haha, I'm kind of glad I don't remember some of my dreams.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8071794 - 02/26/08 09:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Wow. That's one of the most fucked up dreams I've heard lately.

Cleaning a bathroom full of shit is the LAST thing I wanna do while faces have a pudding-like consistency.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleRude
CARIBBEAN TIGER
Male

Loc: Jersey
Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: circularvortex]
    #8071846 - 02/26/08 10:01 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream last night i got kidnapped by fat people

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: Rude]
    #8071938 - 02/26/08 10:37 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

How many five year olds COULD you take, rude? I did the survey...I can take 30. Sounds about accurate.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: circularvortex]
    #8072190 - 02/26/08 11:39 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i tend to look for meanin in dreams alot so imma jus say this

i think you know that cid somehow takes all your past shit, tthen sets it in front of you for you to reorganize, it seems like your subconscious knows that much

other then that nothin else, but i did manage to hook up with a milf in a dream last night so who knows:smirk:

OfflineRaven0us
Soldier
Male User Gallery

Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: Konyap]
    #8072399 - 02/26/08 12:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

haha awesome dream, i lold about the shit everywhere...

glad it was just all a dream.

--------------------
~Raven0us

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #8072796 - 02/26/08 02:30 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:

last night, i had acquired a single hit of acid. I am to say, i am a bit skeptical, but apparently its decent. only one way to tell...

:tongue2::sun:

i got some of this :peyotebutton:

it hit me, really nice!! :lsd:

so this guys comes up :naughty:

pulls this out... :baggy:  :burnone:
we smoke it up  :getstoned: 

all the sudden i'm having the best time of my life, he pulls out his dick, and i'm having the best trip of my life..... :eatadick:

he gets my like that, and like this :blowjob:
he also gets me like this :bendoverrover:

i shove my face up his ass... :goatse: inhale real big, god i love to smell his :glittershitz:

i wake up 5 hours later, thinking all of what happened in the dream was true for a minute. i look at the clock, it says 3:30 am... i scratch my head and get out of bed, to find that i actually didnt take the acid

but the dick was real :urinate:

i take a minute to enjoy life, and all of it's mysterious happenings.....

:smirk:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8072850 - 02/26/08 02:41 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:

later on i meet back up with this guy... :stonedjerk:

god he does me so hard  :headboard:

ohh fuck it still hurts :runaway: 

but it's alright, i love life and my dreams tell me everything  :smirk: 

my dream are strange, but they tell me everything. Things are looking up since then, this guy asked me if we'd go out tommorow, i said yes, he already told me what's happening, i'm gonna be :whatever:ing him again all night

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8072971 - 02/26/08 03:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
i tend to look for meanin in dreams alot so imma jus say this

i think you know that cid somehow takes all your past shit, tthen sets it in front of you for you to reorganize, it seems like your subconscious knows that much

other then that nothin else, but i did manage to hook up with a milf in a dream last night so who knows:smirk:

i like to find some meaning as well. for me, that dream last night was about how sometimes going on impulse can lead to a shitty situation. no pun intended...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineKonyap

#8072977 - 02/26/08 03:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
so i got there and :ooo: was already too late

he had :syringe: massive amounts of :scaryshroom: into his :goatse:

so i :blueninja: up to his :penis: and began to :vineclimb:

he woke up  :blush: and began to return the favor by slowly :tongue2: my :donut:

jus then a :captain:  came in so i :rocket: one right in his :eyeball:

then the :piggy: showd up  :blush: and we all had a :dogpile:

needless to say i was :boring: and passed out :drooling: before he managed to :hitlerdance: my upper :bjlips:

Invisibleherelittlepiggy
Shako Mako
 User Gallery

Loc: Papua New Guinea
    #8072983 - 02/26/08 03:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

You're awesome man. You just made my fucking day. :smile:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8072984 - 02/26/08 03:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

lol, having fun with the smileys i see...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Loc: VA
    #8072988 - 02/26/08 03:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

You traded DMT for a single hit of Acid? :what:

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: bradmassive]
    #8073018 - 02/26/08 03:11 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bradmassive said:
You traded DMT for a single hit of Acid? :what:

no. the dmt that got traded was for 5 hits of acid... somehow my end of the deal came out to one hit... i dunno, thats my brother for ya :smirk: good news is that it is alot easier for me to aquire dmt than acid, and if this turns out to be decent, i will buy more. so we will see how it goes. tonight actually, as i have the day off tomorrow.

also, i probably have enough residue in my dmt pipe for a week... so im not really worried about it.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8073152 - 02/26/08 03:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
Quote:

wrestler_az said:
so i got there and :ooo: was already too late

he had :syringe: massive amounts of :scaryshroom: into his :goatse:

so i :blueninja: up to his :penis: and began to :vineclimb:

he woke up  :blush: and began to return the favor by slowly :tongue2: my :donut:

jus then a :captain:  came in so i :rocket: one right in his :eyeball:

then the :piggy: showd up  :blush: and we all had a :dogpile:

needless to say i was :boring: and passed out :drooling: before he managed to :hitlerdance: my upper :bjlips:

LMAO... ahhh... LOL ... ohh dude.. ROFLMAO

god, this had me laughing for like 2 minutes... shit, i hope you got as much joy out of my post......

seriously though, weird dream. craziest thing, that would've really sucked if you had been awake and there was no dream aspect to that.

(exept for pulling the dog out of the toilet, obviously that couldn't happen)

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8073681 - 02/26/08 05:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well, i took said hit of acid, about an hour and a half ago.

it does, seem to be acid. which is good. how ever, at the moment i dont think that this one hit will take me very far. i think three will be the magic number with this particular blotter. or five. i dunno, only time will tell. i may hit my dmt pipe in a few for a boost. i guess i shouldnt really be complaining...lol

i just hope my grandfathers ass doesnt explode this time!

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineKonyap

Re: so i had this deam just now [Re: imachavel]
    #8073719 - 02/26/08 05:57 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

the mysterious happenings part fuckd my shit up:cool:

tho everytime i come back

</param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

and on the side story note

</param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8073768 - 02/26/08 06:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

lol

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8074577 - 02/26/08 08:53 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

shit, sounds intense man. You don't ever feel like, your going to take too much.... i mean, fuck, that shit can get really fuckin warped...

oh well, i guess it has a lot to do with your state of mind, and your state of mind can never seem too fuckin stable when your taking acid.
peace

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#8074601 - 02/26/08 08:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

feel that

every time i dose shrooms its like haha this is fun yippie then blammo im on my ass tryin to figure why i havent gone crazy or what to do with myself

salvia i just hit then slowly back away casually afterwards like nothin has happend(im by myself usually ftw)

and i havent even broken through that far out yet....

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8075719 - 02/27/08 01:20 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

you know, its funny really.

i dont ever worry about taking too much. more often than not, i find myself worrying about taking too little. :smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineDevoutCultist
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada
    #8076204 - 02/27/08 07:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Does anyone have this happen to you?

Your alarm clock goes off in the morning, and you fall back asleep after hitting snooze. But you are having a dream that you already woke up and are getting ready for work.. Only to wake up realizing you are actually late for work.

--------------------
Inside plays a lullaby.. Slurred voice over children cries on the inside.
Haunting loneliness in the eye
Skin covering a secret scar
His hand is waving a goodbye
There's no response or action returned
There is deep prejudice in me
Outshines all reason inside
Given dreams all ridden with pain
And projected unto the last.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag