Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* *DELETED*
    #8058454 - 02/22/08 09:21 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Edited by Chemy (02/23/08 07:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: Chemy]
    #8058492 - 02/22/08 09:33 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
"The main problem with LSD is, because of the hallucinations people have, they can have what we call flashbacks, months or years later."

I feel ripped off, Where are my flashbacks?????

OfflineHighHat
Repeat Gold Medal eBay -TiVoist
Male

Loc: Delocated
Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: creekfreek]
    #8058713 - 02/22/08 10:45 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Whatever this was about, whoever wrote it had the brains to say "because of the hallucinations people have" when talking about flashbacks and not "because it remains in your spinal cord."

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you were wearing a hat, but you weren't?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -Letter from the Pennsylvania Assembly, November 11, 1755

This profile is strictly for role-playing. Any alleged association with illegal activities is purely fictional. Any images depicting illegal activities are photo-shopped or stolen.

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: HighHat]
    #8059176 - 02/23/08 02:51 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, no it doesn't. The entire drug is gone from your system in about four days. Flashbacks are induced by your brain, usually when you are smoking marijuana, that certain points of your vision might start to move. They're usually over before you know it though. I've had a few. I just had one in the bathroom actually, whilst taking a piss.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlineunborn
i had a title then i lost it.
Male

Loc: soon to be your asshole.
Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8059499 - 02/23/08 07:55 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

sorry to bother this post, i just wanted to say something about flashbacks.

i believe alot of visual distortions happen waaay before you ever take any pychedelic drug, just after you have tripped you know what to call it now.

Like before tripping youd be like, wow that looks weird, and after tripping youd be like, that looks like im tripping.

does that make sense>?

point of references 0wn all.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] *DELETED* [Re: unborn]
    #8059504 - 02/23/08 07:56 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlinewortiesbo
Male

Loc: new vegas
Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: Chemy]
    #8059633 - 02/23/08 09:16 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

dont let it die... this hits about 45 minutes away from where i live... that blotter was good!!!
i hope my source isnt busted...

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] *DELETED* [Re: wortiesbo]
    #8059644 - 02/23/08 09:22 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #8059902 - 02/23/08 11:07 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Would you mind sending me the link to the article through a private message?

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: HighHat]
    #8059911 - 02/23/08 11:09 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

HighHat said:
Whatever this was about, whoever wrote it had the brains to say "because of the hallucinations people have" when talking about flashbacks and not "because it remains in your spinal cord."

myth alert!

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineHighHat
Male

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8060353 - 02/23/08 01:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
Quote:

HighHat said:

myth alert!

What are you talking about?

--------------------

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -Letter from the Pennsylvania Assembly, November 11, 1755

This profile is strictly for role-playing. Any alleged association with illegal activities is purely fictional. Any images depicting illegal activities are photo-shopped or stolen.

Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
    #8061440 - 02/23/08 05:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

maybe they should make a myth buster lsd special?

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] [Re: biggysmall]
    #8061448 - 02/23/08 05:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Why was this article deleted? I would really like to read it. Anybody want to PM it to me?

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: "Grateful dead" blotter bust, very small news story dont read, [LSD] [GA] *DELETED* [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8061479 - 02/23/08 05:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineHighHat
Male

#8061920 - 02/23/08 06:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I find it funny we are growing a thread without a head.

Might as well repost the article.

--------------------

OfflineWronguy

Re: Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* [Re: Chemy]
    #8062124 - 02/23/08 07:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Please post a link to this article or I will have to close this thread. Also, in the future, please do not post articles and then delete them. Thank you.

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* [Re: Wronguy]
    #8062138 - 02/23/08 07:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

SORRY CHEMY

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* *DELETED* [Re: creekfreek]
    #8062149 - 02/23/08 07:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Offlinewortiesbo
Male

Loc: new vegas
Re: Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* [Re: Chemy]
    #8062175 - 02/23/08 08:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ha the funny thing is that SCAD school is the best place to score drugs in my past experiences

--------------------

InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Psychedelic drug ring busted, "Grateful dead" blotter, DMT, shrooms, [GA] *Reposted* [Re: wortiesbo]
    #8062230 - 02/23/08 08:31 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

In all, officers seized one-half a pound of marijuana, about 17 hits of LSD, more than 50 psilocybin mushrooms and an unspecified amount of cocaine and dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT.

Some "drug ring".  :whatever:  Twenty-two people busted for what doesn't amount to much more than a nice head-stash?  Bullshit.

Also, :rofl2: @ "more than 50 psilocybin mushrooms".  Like that gives me any idea as to the actual quantity of 'shrooms they found.

--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate