Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineConfusionCloud
Tripping in my room...need help
    #667378 - 06/07/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well this is the story
I have 20grams of shrooms in my bag saved up for this summer since they are hard to come by..putting them in a jar with ziploc is or is not a good method of preservation? Anyways, i really really really want to do them. I've done shrooms twice, once was 1gram(great..really intense) the second was 1.5gs(wasn't as good). The first one was at my cousin's house just chillin, the second one was at a club(kinda sucked). Anyways, i'm thinking about 2.5 grams in my room around 12p.m when my rents are sleeping. Now i can't turn on any lights and the only think i can really do is either listen to music and just sit there on my bed, chilllin, looking outstide. Can't really go out of room(we live in an appartement)
Now, I believe i might get paranoid due to my bad trips with weed that last few times due to paranoia(i was freaked out but now that i look back on it, i enjoyed it somewhat) and my rents being close to me.
Yet i believe this can be a great learning experience.
What should I do?(don't give me the answers that if i'm questioning myslef, or in doubt, i'm not ready etc...i need something with more substance or past experiences from someone..lol)

Thnx,

--------------------
'Confusion only settles in once the fog has lifted.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNGC4414
unknowable

Re: Tripping in my room...need help [Re: ConfusionCloud]
    #667417 - 06/07/02 11:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Why not wait until you can be at home while your parents aren't. That way you won't be worried that they're in the next room, and you won't have to stay trapped in your room. If you must do it while your parents arethere with you at least find something to keep you from getting bored. If I get bored while tripping, the trip can all of a sudden start to spiral down hill. While rewarding afterwards, those types of trips can be painful and intense.

OfflineConfusionCloud
Re: Tripping in my room...need help [Re: NGC4414]
    #667425 - 06/07/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thing is my rents ARE ALWAYS home
they're old..mom is 54, dad is 63....(i'm an "oops"!)(lol)

I have some cool posters and i'm the type of guy who can stay in his room for 2 hours and jus think...used to read alot of philosophy books during my youth(12-15) so i have weird thoughts about life.

--------------------

InvisibleNGC4414
unknowable

#667432 - 06/07/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Why not dose say Saturday morning and walk around a forest near your house. If you are uncomfortable tripping around your parents, then trip at another location.

OfflineConfusionCloud
Re: Tripping in my room...need help [Re: NGC4414]
    #667446 - 06/07/02 11:40 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've anlayzed my dilemma and chose to do it...i have alot shrooms with me at the moment..i'll go with a dose of 2 or 2.5. It'll be a learning experience, and i'll have enough control over me not to do anything stupidly loud or wake up my rents.

I'll have a cd player, a couple of books, lake and nature oustide my window(very seren) and some cool posters. And food..lol
i think i'll enjoy the 4-5 hour marathon...or i can watch some world cup soccer! lol

--------------------

InvisibleNGC4414
unknowable

#667452 - 06/07/02 11:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Have fun and good luck.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #667610 - 06/07/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Bon voyage

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #667622 - 06/07/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

headphones and some good trip music (MMW, or the new deal or something) is a must.

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
    #805599 - 08/08/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i understand y u want to do it. i get a rush doing hullusingenics around my parents
shit when i first started to get backed i used to get really stoned and sit down at the dinner table and talk to my mom and had to pull off being sober i've gotten really good at using my brain on drugs. i've fryed alot in my room by myself in the dark with nothing to do but i strongly suggest a friend. if you have alot invite a friend to sleep over so you can keep each other company. get crayons and a coloring book music lil trip toys like a lava lamp or somthing you can play with. you need to keep yourself amoused cause you'll get bored especially after your trip. make a way out like a window or somthing because your going to want to smoke bud basiclly just keep yourself amused and you'll be fine. the tv will do a good job of that. when u trip try sneaking around the house it will be a blast especially if you can abosolut not get caught it adds excitement and a rush and everything else its a blast. you'll have fun just make sure you don't have to talk to them or anything that will killl your trip. I hope you'll have fun. enjoy the trip

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Tripping in my room...need help [Re: MadDhAdDeR420]
    #805624 - 08/08/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

you do realize his trip was two months ago?

and i doubt he wanted to trip to get a rush from doing hallucinogens around his parents. he didn't indicate so, and imho trippin' around parents is not a fun thing to do... i'd much rather be somewhere i can relax and not have to explain why i'm giggling, staring at the wall

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
Re: Tripping in my room...need help [Re: geokills]
    #809991 - 08/10/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

we all get our shits and giggles diffrent ways and no i didn't realize it was a 2 months ago i don't pay attention

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale