Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoors665
Stranger

My second LSD trip. From great to bad to isolation to confusion
    #7932410 - 01/25/08 09:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

This report is about my second LSD trip and I have to say it was very scary and I might not have experienced the worst trip ever, but I literally felt like dieing.

It started off yesterday, I just got into my home town coming back from school and i went by and picked up my 4 hits of acid from my friend and watched the movie the doors before i decided to head off to my other friends house and trip. I was a bit skeptical about tripping that night because I have a research paper due thursday and just wanted to just relax this weekend. In the end i said what the hell I want another experience and took the 4 hits to my friends and was pulled over by the cops after leaving the gas station with my hieniken(sp?) and started getting very nervous and stuffed the acid under my seat and went through the bullshit and got my ticket and went on my way. I started to second guess this night and contemplated whether i shouldn't take the acid but still i didnt wanna pass up this experience.

Finally i make it to my friends and i take my two hits and he took the other two. It was around 10 o clock that we took them and didnt start tripping till a little later. And i know 2 hits isnt the greatest thing but still second trip and I'm still a bit nervous about acid because of all the stories i hear about it. But i push those out my head and prepare myself for my trip. Around 12 my trip starts to kick in everything gets a little fuzzy and all the walls and objects start breathing and a burst of joy flows through my body and I'm ready for a very great trip, or what i thought would be a great trip. Me and my friend are shooting the shit and sitting around describing everything and listening to a little music. Eventually we go outside and enjoy nature and the trees are just swaying back and forth. And the street lights are so bright and i can see the light spectrums from it. I was so happy to be tripping with one of my best friends. We finally got up from outside and went into his living room b/c it is so cold outside and im shaking. So i bring my laptop into the room and we start jamming to hendrix, then led to dub side of the moon, then made our way to shpongle and finally made it to Porcupine tree's cd signify. and all the music is so vibrant and wonderful. I couldn't have been happier hanging out with my friend and enjoying the experience together.

Finally it gets around 4 and we are feelings the comedown so we decided to go smoke a bowl of keef that i saved up from my weed. I load up my pipe and we start listening to music and doing the philisophical talk about life and meditating and trying to open up our third eye. We then get the idea to listen to the butthole surfers a very great band to trip to. While we are listening to them my friend asks me if i wanted to watch a interview of the band when they were all strung out. Well the video comes up and we just start hysterically laughing at the band because of what the singer looks like sitting the bed with his hair all combed over and just fucked up looking. We were having a great time till i started slowly being sucked into the video and analyzing the singer.

I started to get in a weird mindset and I miss interpreted what my friend said and i got the idea that this guy was always like this. Sometimes my thought process isnt the greatest. Note im still new to acid and just have heard a few stories and ive been a little timid with acid. But enjoyed my first trip so much. So we start watching the music video "Jimi" by them and it shows clips of the singer just strung out and the room looks so hot and un comfortable and he is just talking and i feel like im being sucked farther and farther into his world. Soon negative energy is just overwhelming me and i feel that ive smoked way to much keef. My head is spinning and my ears start ringing and my head feels like its swelling up. I no longer could hear anything but the ringing getting louder and louder and my breathing becomes slow. I'm soon stumbling all over his house feeling very very sick. Not long after this i just feel like giving up on life and i dont wanna put forth the effort to breathe anymore and i soon pass out. My friend says i became very pale and my eyes turned red and the bags under my eyes turn blue and i just fell out on his glass table. He picks me up and is telling me to lay on the couch and im resisting him and just snap out of it breathing heavily.

But while i was half unconcious just stumbling around I start thinking am i going to die am i going to be fucking brain dead. I really had no clue and im sure it sounds ignorant to think those ideas but i had no clue this is the first time this happned to me. But once i finally snapped out of it i just sat there breathing and I put my friend into a bad trip and i was too. I felt very uncomfortable and was still tripping. His parents woke up not long after that and i felt so uncomfortable with them around i went into my friends room and just curled up on the bed isolating myself from everyone trying not to think about the situation taht just happened but i wanted to analyze it but the more i did the more a wave of just swelling came over my head and the ringing would come back but i snapped out of it and layed there just trying to fall asleep. It took a while but i finally crashed and woke up.

Me and my friend talked about this for hours and came to the realization that i came face to face with my biggest fear. And that is just being burnt out and thinking that im going to get stuck. For some reason i always want to think this and its a hard thing to overcome. And the video just sucked me in my emotions were so vulnerable and i could not persuade myself to think positive no matter what. It all consumed me. But thats my second trip and im still going to keep tripping because i can't let this fear control me.

Edited by doors665 (01/26/08 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: My second LSD trip. From great to bad to isolation to confusion [Re: doors665]
    #7936058 - 01/26/08 04:27 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

dude that is just not readable break it up into paragraphs

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: My second LSD trip. From great to bad to isolation to confusion [Re: doors665]
    #7936960 - 01/26/08 07:37 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds preety intense. Maybe turning the video off when it started to get disturbing and doing something else instead would have prevented such a bad trip. I find that sometimes when im tripping and its getting really intense i need to sit down or lie down and just drift off by myself for a little bit while i come to terms with it.

Offlinedoors665
Stranger

Re: My second LSD trip. From great to bad to isolation to confusion [Re: DimensionX]
    #7937379 - 01/26/08 09:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yea it was quite the nightmare but i really didnt notice that i was getting anxiety or panicky but i knew i was into that video and before i knew it, it was to late, i tried to rationalize but i just couldn't alter my state of emotion. It felt as if i had no control any more.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #7946196 - 01/28/08 04:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

That is a pretty heavy dose if those hits weren't weak. Acid can definately distill whatever is lurking inside you so maybe now you can identify this fear more clearly. That can be a benefit to you. If you really pay attention and notice how this sensation feels in your body and what triggers it you can learn to let it pass and become unmoved by it. Normal conditioning is to automatically respond to all these negative feelings and so we do crazy stuff and never learn how to actually handle these emotions.

Being able to so a previously hidden thing may be a great blessing if you can learn to understand how it exists and how flimsy it really is.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: My second LSD trip. From great to bad to isolation to confusion [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #8049199 - 02/20/08 08:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like an intense experience.

You won't "burn" yourself out if you moderate your use, I had the same fear the first time I did acid. Then I looked at a few of my older friends who have been doing acid for 10+ years, and they are perfectly fine, they don't even look like they touch drugs.

Always listen to your body and mind, if your staring at something that is freaking you out, realise what it is, stop staring at it.

If you feel unhappy for a silly reason, like the room is freaking you out, change the room your in.
Little things like that can really help you out.

Go with the flow COMPLETELY, there is no good/bad, its just your perception saying that its good or bad, the middleman so to speak. See the thing as it IS.

Also sounds like the keef was quite strong??
Enjoy, and dont be put off by this, just take some time to analyse what happened, and why it happened.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds