Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Alcohol Mescaline extraction [Re: SDP]
    #8048290 - 02/20/08 05:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

thats what i thought thanks

im going to be starting som bridgesii seeds really soon, so im studying up on best ways to use, i think ill like this better cause bridgesii has a closer profile to peyote than pachanoi or so ive heard, anyway, thanks for the info, itll be a lot easier than extracting

ill prolly skin it and remove it from the core, how exactly is it hard? if uve got a nice sharp knife it shouldnt give you any problems should it?
or is the flesh a lot tougher than i figure

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Alcohol Mescaline extraction [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8048353 - 02/20/08 05:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I wish I could test these things myself so I could give actual first-hand data, but the best that I (or anybody else around here) can do is point you toward the emperical evidence discovered by scientists using approved scientific methods. What they have discovered is that bridgesii contains fewer alkaloids than most cacti, making it a relatively pure source of mescaline. On the other hand, peyote contains more alkaloids than most.

Bridgesii contains: mescaline, tyramine, 3-methoxytyramine, 3-4-dimethoxyphenethylamine.

Peyote contains: N-acetyl-3-methoxy-4,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, alanine, anhalamine, anhalidine, anhalinine, anhalonidine (14% of the total alkaloids), anhalonine, anhalotine, 3,4-dihydroxy-5-methoxyphenethylamine, epinine, dopamine, 3,4-dimethoxyphenethylamine, N-acetylanhalamine, N-acetylanhalonine, N-formylanhalamine, N-formylanhalinine, N-formylanhalonidine, N-formylanhalonine, N-formyl-O-methylanhalonidine, N-formyl-3-methoxy-4,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, glycine (8% of the total alkaloids), hordenine, 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (1 to 5% of the total alkaloids), isoanhalamine, isoanhalonidine, 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethoxy-N-methylphenethylamine, isoanhalidine, isopellotine, lophophorine (5% of the total alkaloids), 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethoxy-N,N-dimethoxyphenethylamine, lophorine, lophotine iodide, mescaline (30% of the total alkaloids), mescaline citrimide, mescaline malaimide, mescaline maleimide, mescaline succinimide, isocitrimide lactone mescaline , N-acetylmescaline, N-formylmescaline, N-methylmescaline, mescalotam, 3-methoxytyramine, 3-methoxy-N-methyltyramine, 3-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltyramine, O-methylanhalonidine, O-methylpeyoxylic acid, O-methylpeyoruvic acid, N-methyltyramine, pellotine (17% of the total alkaloids), peyoglunal, peyoglutam, peyonine, peyophorine, peyouvic acid, peyotine iodide, peyoxylic acid, tyramine

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_guide/cacti_guide_lophopho.shtml

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Alcohol Mescaline extraction [Re: 04281969]
    #8048434 - 02/20/08 06:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

remember tho half that crap is in active tho you could specualate since shulgin didnt really touch much on this, that maybe when multipule in active ones are combined they could produce an effect. kinda like how the Gov has apporoved chemicals to be filtered out the water yet dont filter out ones that when combined become harmful watched a special on it, on some learning channel

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains