Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: A Fact [Re: ]
    #799263 - 08/06/02 04:45 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

good job Mr Mushrooms so the one trillion was fairly accurate. That disturbs me. Any one have statistics for how much we spend on our public schools???

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: A Fact [Re: postalboy]
    #799274 - 08/06/02 04:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

it really hurts... thank you very much for the research, mr. mushrooms...
only good thing about this is... a few people in here will start seeing people who have a connection with god as real, and not as delusional...

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: A Fact [Re: postalboy]
    #799298 - 08/06/02 05:04 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LOL! Sounds you're a lover not a fighter.

You mean Homeland Security doesn't make you feel safe?

I think the politicians mean well.

Cheers,

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #800156 - 08/06/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think the politicians mean well.

My most fervent daily wish is to be delivered from those who mean well.

pinky

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: A Fact [Re: Phred]
    #800284 - 08/06/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Nice to see you.

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
    #801754 - 08/07/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Actually Mr. Mushrooms, Homeland Security reminds me of something the communists from the early 50's would say. Didn't they always call Russia the Homeland? Well maybe the russians will start calling us the Blues and build bomb shelters while searching their own country for russians who are soft on americans. Sound familiar? This is where I think our country is heading.

I am more a lover than a fighter but sometimes I believe people have to fight in order to love.

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: In(di)go]
    #803706 - 08/08/02 01:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Sure governments do alot of fucked up shit but they all at some level are defending their beliefs. I mean would freedom and democracy still exist if our government didn't spend billions. A utopian world is nice to dream about while shrooming but it is impractical in the real world.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #804656 - 08/08/02 12:02 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

the problem lies a lot deeper, i know... thing is, that world i dream about is not utopical... it is possible... we just need a global shift of conciousness, so people stop living in fear, and start living in love... so "defence" is not needed anymore

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #804795 - 08/08/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

We are humans, we kill, murder, steal, rape. What the fuck do you except from us? You can't expect every1 to put down their weapons and be peacefull. It's what we do. We fight.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: downforpot]
    #805047 - 08/08/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

did YOU ever kill, murder or rape?

--------------------

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #805305 - 08/08/02 05:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, I can't believe I am going to type this.

For using only 7 words, that was an EXCELLENT rebuttal.

Thanks Mr. Mushrooms for the research. I had neither the time nor the inclination.
My point, as always, was that one should seek third party, or at least independant confirmation of "factual" statments. That is all I meant. I certainly don't know, for a "fact" that the author was dellusional.

OfflineMinkCoat
Stranger
Loc: 25s, 60w
    #805582 - 08/08/02 06:59 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Lozt Soul,

where do you get your 'knowledge' of god - I mean where did you read about it? Have you ever experienced anything that has made you such a strong believer other than reading a book while tripping on mushrooms? Sorry about the slight condescension, but I've read so much BS about god or 'the spirit of god' and how it's manifested by humans that involve mushrooms - and I can understand or believe it as far as mushrooms may be utilized to 'get away' from reality, and alter your belief and help 'direct energy' in a way...
PS - I also don't believe all the crap people spew about how the ancient sumerians where in contact with 'advanced beings' etc. I think humans have much more potential in that we shouldn't need explanations for everything - shouldn't we be at a point where second guessing ourselves is over with... Why can't we just realize it...
sorry about the convoluted message...

--------------------
"Experience is the only form of knowledge...
and words have no intrinsic value. Recorded knowledge is false, and is pulling us farther away from true knowledge." - The homeless guy outside Safeway.

Edited by MinkCoat (08/08/02 07:02 PM)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: A Fact [Re: MinkCoat]
    #805659 - 08/08/02 07:33 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ancient sumarians in contact with higher beings? hmmmm, that sure did help them. that must be why they ruled the world, they had higher intelligence to back them.
some people will say anything, and some people will always believe them. but for those that don't get their info out of a supermarket tabloid...
there is no higher beings from aliens planets or farther dimensions that can be proved any more than God. yet you say "there is no God". i think i want to go count my hair now, it should be less confusing and deffinately less contradicting than some people can be.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#806021 - 08/09/02 12:06 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Not that it is impossible but realy, every person on the planet would have to undergo this "shift", and that is not likely to happen for quite a while. Unless people loose desire for sex and power (the same in the end) it just wont happen. Besides, without the bad stuff the good stuff sorta loses its meaning. Life would not be all beatifull cause there would be nothing to compare it to. It would lose its meaning. Life would then be a bland shade of grey.

Certainly in this world there is alot of bad shit but there is shitloads of good people, beatifull things, and happiness for those whoi open themselfs to it. It is dynamic, interesting, diverse, and challenging.. I think for the enlightened , men of knowledge, and warriors, this is a great place and time to be.

Didn't always feel that way though. I used to find excuses and feel sorry for myself, and generaly make sure that I was not happy.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #806117 - 08/09/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I abused people who fucked with me. Im sure I'll get my chance. You will all get your chance.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #806127 - 08/09/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think sex and power are the same.

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: MinkCoat]
    #807091 - 08/09/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

the knowledge i have from god comes from within... it is inside of everyone of us, we just have to remember what we have forgot... reading that book gave me a lot of facts, and a lot of ways to explain this stuff to people, but the bottom line of the message was already with me before reading anything...
the faith i have i got after a seriously tough time in my life... in which i realized that it?s useless to wave your hand to god saying "why me?", because we work out our own problems... and we attract all situations and people to us, depending on what we want to experience... well, and after that time i realized that i had to go through everything, to become who and what i am right now... and i learned that no matter if you decide to call yourself a believer, or a christian, as long as you live in love and peace with yourself and your surroundings, you are walking the path of god... recognize every single human beeing as who it is... your brother... we are all one and could not NOT BE

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#807114 - 08/09/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i know where you come from... my point is that the stuff the governments are pulling off is not necessarry...
and i know that most people wouldn?t be able to appreciate the good things of life if the bad things didn?t took place... it?s the ying and yang... but fact is: we are living an illusion... the illusion of beeing separate from each other and from god... illusion that usually makes us think we are better, or deserve things more than other people... all attitudes that might lead to war... what i am trying to say is that we could see these things as what they are: an illusion... remember them, think about them without calling them into this reality, and through that thinking and reminding appreciate the oneness we have... do you understand what i am trying to say?
and well... sex and power... can be the same thing, if you want to look at it that way... but for me sex implies love, and implies unity... it is the most beautiful thing we can do, it is what shows us the truth of this existance... we are ONE...
and power... is actually not always a bad thing... it all depends on how you use it... actually i LOVE sex... and i LOVE power... but not for the mere fact of having them... but for the stuff i can experience through them... experience unity and oneness with the woman i love the most through sex... and experience that i can open peoples eyes, minds and hearts through power... experience that i am responsible for my life, and that i can change anything i want about it any second... because i have the POWER to...

--------------------

Edited by Lozt Soul (08/09/02 11:26 AM)

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#808047 - 08/09/02 09:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well ok i guess. I just figure if we are meant to be perfect, loving spiritual being (all of us) than we would have been made that way (if we were "made"). I just think that all is as it is supposed to be. We struggle and feel pain and hardship. Sometime life suck. But it is perfect in its' inperfection.

As far as power and sex go, I guess I don't realy mean the same literaly. I think that we are physical creatures with basic instincts. Women try to find the best ( usualy means successful) man to create a family. The male instinct is to procreate through sowing his seed. If he wishes to do this he must find the best willing female. To do this he must be successful. Success tends to = money = power. Some want power in order to control the less powerfull. I want power to attract the most viable female to sow my seed.

--------------------

Anonymous

#808962 - 08/10/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Some want power in order to control the less powerfull. I want power to attract the most viable female to sow my seed.

Try the illusion of power, sometimes it attracts just as well.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder