Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: TM]
    #805559 - 08/08/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A friend of mine used to order dried mush from there....I think it would be much safer than what you got sent

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: badjessejames]
    #805565 - 08/08/02 06:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A big tray full of live culture? Nah...

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinepl151

#805567 - 08/08/02 06:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

the drewl that fell from my mouth clicked the mouse button this time....swear , it wasnt me!!!
dude, shits sick out there, but someones gotta pick it... hehe
unreal, gotta love it, congrats

--------------------
the truth and reason for the above post has been diminished by its very beginning..holding no facts,, but squeezing every bit of fiction...

how 'bout a hug??...

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: badjessejames]
    #805568 - 08/08/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

They don't ship "portions" to the US. What do you mean "safer"?

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
    #805605 - 08/08/02 07:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't looked at the website lately.....about a year ago I had them ship me 2 ounces of dried cubes. They only charged me 110$.....they even said if I wanted them to they would grind them up and label the powder ginsing or some other herb but I wanted the whole Mushies

I thought forsure I would get ripped off but they actually came through....

They obviously don't do this anymore if you say so.....

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

InvisibleDarkmoon
Thinker

#805645 - 08/08/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

wow, looking sweet TM!!! just out of curiosity, did you get that sent to your own house and under yuor real name or did you get it sent to a safe house under a different name? also how did you pay? money order?? keep us posted man!

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: Darkmoon]
    #805662 - 08/08/02 07:35 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I used my debit card on their secure order site and had it shipped to me at my home. No problems. I may order a few more of these kits if the trip quality is as good as I think it'll be.

When it's spent I'll disect it and see if I can determine what the substrate is under the verm. I'll also try using the spent cake to spawn more of the same type substrate, if I can duplicate it. If not, I'll try knoking up some horse poo with it.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
    #805673 - 08/08/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Either way, it was a helluva deal. That's one nice flush. I wonder if their C. cyanescens "educational" kit is as impressive.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinetwisted

Loc: croatia
    #805991 - 08/08/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I am amazed,that is one megapining bastard

--------------------
Jesus! Did I say that?Or just think it? Was i talking ? Did they hear me?

http://www.fsre.org/

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maastricht, The Netherlan...
    #806433 - 08/09/02 06:09 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hi TM.. I was just wondering why you ordered a kit like this one for that insane amount of money. I was under the impression that you are very well able to cultivate your own mushrooms. Were you just curious or do you have too much money to spend?

anyway, nice pics

Invisibledaytripper007
Stranger
    #806604 - 08/09/02 07:37 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

that my freind is a Stropharia Cubensis, i have one in its second flush, first yeild was very nice but mine seemed to grow all mushies from the edges. the first laver is perlite, cause i replaced mine after first flush,and its back at it again, so there ya go it a STROPHARIA CUBENSIS..later

Invisibledaytripper007
Stranger
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: daytripper007]
    #806621 - 08/09/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

since i have the same kit id like to ask this.....why dont i have /and never had pins in the middle,,just on the sides, is there something i can do to make them pin in the center? any help would be great ,thanks

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #806636 - 08/09/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You, my friend, are uninformed. Stropharia Cubensis is the OLD name for Psilocybe Cubensis. The top layer is DEFINATELY VERMICULITE, NOT PERLITE!!

--------------------

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: Jeroen198]
    #806661 - 08/09/02 08:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Obviously, you must be quite poor to think that $67.50 is an insane amount of money for an ounce dried of Amsterdam quality shrooms. ?I was not only curious, but thought this would be a decent deal and have the money and YES, I obviously can do bulk cultivation as well. I have many projects in various stages and I'm experimenting with all kinds of tek's. I got this kit to learn from it and watch an amazingly fast and prolific growth and attempt to duplicate it many times over with clones and spores from this product.

--------------------

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

#806691 - 08/09/02 08:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It actually is a shitload of money, considering the fact that you could buy pretty much everything to build your own setup (which could produce enough mushrooms for the rest of your life), with that amount of money, if not less.

Also, you speak of "Amsterdam quality shrooms". What the fuck does Amsterdam have to do with the quality of mushrooms? Top quality shrooms are grown all over the world.

Sure, its not a complete ripoff, as you obviously get a nice yield, but since you seem to think you're the cultivation king around here (based on all your arrogant and smart ass posts i've read) you can surely do better yourself..

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
    #806742 - 08/09/02 08:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Also, you speak of "Amsterdam quality shrooms". What the fuck does Amsterdam have to do with the quality of mushrooms? Top quality shrooms are grown all over the world.

To be honest, the mushrooms I ate from the "Art & Smartshop" off Nieuwendijk were a disappointment. I ate them (cubensis) and went to the Van Gogh museum, but the experience was very mild.

--------------------

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #806747 - 08/09/02 08:43 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

It actually is a shitload of money, considering the fact that you could buy pretty much everything to build your own setup (which could produce enough mushrooms for the rest of your life), with that amount of money, if not less.

Sure, its not a complete ripoff, as you obviously get a nice yield, but since you seem to think you're the cultivation king around here (based on all your arrogant and smart ass posts i've read) you can surely do better yourself..

This post doesn't even deserve a reply, I already explained why I bought the kit. I guess I'm just too much of an "arrogant smart ass" to pay any further attention to a closed-minded and seemingly jealous sole such as yourself.

--------------------

Offlinerheidiohed121
Simeon

Re: Just wish I knew... Amazing! [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #806755 - 08/09/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

DAMN!!!!! That's not amazing TP that's downright INSANE!!!!! Thanks for the pics and you are a lucky bastard! BTW that is an awesome avatar Mickey. I love the starry night.

--------------------
i apologize if i aide in the spreading of any misinformation

"Adventavit asinus,
Pulcher et fortissimus"

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #806769 - 08/09/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

since i have the same kit id like to ask this.....why dont i have /and never had pins in the middle,,just on the sides, is there something i can do to make them pin in the center? any help would be great ,thanks

Can't help you there, I'm afraid. All I did was follow the instructions and misted the hell out of it after putting it in the bag. I did, however, mist it a second time after the first 24 hours, and I used sterile water with a splash of H2O2 in it.

--------------------

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

#806784 - 08/09/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"This post doesn't even deserve a reply"

then don't reply.

This is exactly why i don't like you. You seem to think that every post you write will make everybody happy, or that you do not have to explain certain things. Shroom Kits like these are intended for people who do not wish to put any effort in mushroom cultivation, or for people who screw up anything and can only follow instructions like 'add water to kit'.
You buying this thing when you already grow your own mushrooms is a contradiction.

As for me being jealous, listen to yourself here. Why would i be jealous of something you did not even do? You bought a mushroom kit. Sorry but you don't get any credit for that when you succeed..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder