Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
How hard can you trip off weed?
    #802842 - 08/07/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I know you can 'trip' off weed. I was wondering if its possible to trip hard enough maybe to equal an 1/8 or 3 hits?

What if you ate like a ounce of schwag?

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #802869 - 08/07/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

nope

Anonymous

#802891 - 08/07/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"Tripping" off weed is alot different than mushrooms.. I can't describe it.. Its more 2 dimensional.. And you're REALLY REALLY fucking stoned.. I got so high one time.. I literally blacked out, and when I sat down and rubbed my eye.. I swear I could feel every single particle of matter in my finger and eyelid.. I stopped and just looked at my hand and closed my eyes.. CEVs of continuums.. Euclidean geometry.. not vivid, like mushrooms.. imagery.. I cant describe it, or really remember it too well.. Its an odd thing..
Try smoking a bunch really fast and inducing a head rush, be careful.. I've collapsed a bunch like that.. Sorta comes over you before you realize it and you zone out and your legs just buckle.

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
    #802922 - 08/07/02 03:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

if u keep smoking nuggets u can eventually get so high. i ended up smoking like an 1/8 in one sitting and whenever i would turn my head or stand up/move i would start to blackout.

Offlinedurbanpoison
Stranger

Loc: southeast
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: ]
    #802933 - 08/07/02 03:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have been so stoned before, I could have sworn I flicked my cigarette ashes in a potted plant beside me, When my friend asked me why I just flicked my ashes on the carpet, I looked and there wasnt one anymore. pretty weird. I have also been so stoned I can see pictures on the wall moving. It's rare but it happens.

OfflineKoOs
BlingBling!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Glendive MT
    #803076 - 08/07/02 04:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

When I smoke the pot I fucking tipped so hard!

I see all kinds of shit!

One time I saw God.

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #803209 - 08/07/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I reckon you can get slight flashbacks if you smoke weed after you've done a recent trip. You might get similar, but different visuals. It's happened to me before. Depends on the bud you're smoking though. Sometimes you might get something really strong that'll knock you on your ass.
It'd never be the same as a shroom/acid trip though, but might remind you of the feeling.Which is fun enough

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #803808 - 08/08/02 03:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

eat some space cake and you will trip. Tourists are always going to the hospital in Amsterdam 'cause they freak out and think there gonna die.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: ]
    #803956 - 08/08/02 05:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: ]
    #803983 - 08/08/02 06:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

If you throw about 2 Oz's into a batch of 8 brownies and try and eat 2 of them well...my friend compared it to a hit of heroine ...I have never had visuals off weed but the shit can fuck with you hard!

OfflineDaMigraine
Beats so hard itrequiresprotection
Loc: New Hampshire
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #804507 - 08/08/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

if you want a recipie for my own "space cake", PM me and ill be more than happy to help ya out!

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #804807 - 08/08/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, I typed a huge post describing my experiences with the hallucinogenic properties of weed but I was at work and my boss walked in and I close MS explorer so you'll have to settle for the half-ass version.

You can never 'equal' LSD or psilocybin with any amount of THC. They are different drugs and weed is too different a drug to make a parallel comparison. Weed can get you very fucked though.

In my experience:

CEVs: Fractal/continuum patterns in neonish colors; usually 2D; tend to be very chaotic and fast moving; sensation of movement or rotation; Some of the visuals seem to be even closer to you than your face (hard to explain). When I'm really flyin I simply can NOT keep my eyes closed because the chaos intensifies to a point where it feels like I'm being struck in the face by flashes of light or patterns 'exploding' at me (also really impossible to explain).

OEVs: Mostly in the dark. Fractal/chaotic patterns over field of vision; mushroom-like melting/morphing/breathing; softening of hard lines;flowing in wood grain/ other textures; pixelization of field of vision; on and off red tint over everything; depth perception goes weird; if you stare at a wall or ceiling it soon feels like its right in front of you; objects seem to have an increased "presence", similar to mushrooms; hallucinations such as floral patterns or symbols appear plainly in peripheral vision. In the light objects appear plasticky and rough textiles tend to look like they've got a thin layer of parafin wax on them.

One particular OEV I get requires some explanation. It only happens in the dark. It's when shadows or dark objects in my peripheral vision seems to jump to life and lunge at my face. Like the shadow very suddenly engulfs my whole field of vision. It's so fierce and surprising that my muscles flinch like at a movie, but if I close my eyes I can still see it. It lasts for a split second, but it startles me every time. Sometimes it takes on another image like a giant black cartoon hand. Picture the hotel check in scene from Fear and loathing, where that serpet flies out of that ladies head. Just imagine it with a giant black hand instead of a serpent, and it happens twenty times as fast.

Just the other day I had my first major OEV in the light. I was in the bathroom and the grid pattern on my bathroom floor was hovering above where the floor actually was. Then the squares that composed the grid kept changing into X's and O's.

Body parts feel larger as if an extra layer of numb skin was added. I also have this hideous awareness of my bodily tissues. I don't feel like the 'me' I used to; I feel all of my tissues heaped together. I can feel my organs sitting there and my arteries pumping blood. My tongue is especially disturbing; it feels like an uncooked chicken breast lying in my mouth and slipping down my throat.

If you ever get this fucked your heart will be beating like a motherfucker and you might feel like you're burning up.

To achieve this level of experience I smoke two or three big bowls within a minute or so. It has to be good weed; no amount of poor or mid schwag will do it. I don't smoke more than that usual dose because even though the hallucinations get crazier, it is quite uncomfortable and my muscles start all spazzing out to the point where I'm curled up in the fetal position, shaking hard.

The hallucinations last from 20 mins to an hour for me, but I have a fat tolerance to weed. All in all the 'trip' is quite different from mushrooms or LSD. It's very frenzied and chaotic and the euphoria often stops not too far after the hallucinations start, so being too fucked is not fun. I couldn't take it for 6 hours. Another big difference between psychedelics is the lack of auditory hallucinations. Sound is 'wider' but there is no pitch shifting or charlie-brown-adult voices. I also find that the higher you are the more negative a tone the trip takes. When I'm too too fucked I always end up thinking about pain and all the horrible things that ever could happen to me. I think vivid thoughts of mangled spines, blows from blunt objects. Really awful; sometimes and I don't know why it's so hard to keep my mind on something else. Weed tripping is not for the timid, and I find mushroom trips to be much more interesting and beautiful anyway.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #804828 - 08/08/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Umm i dunno if id call it a trip.... but if you do a high dose of marijuana things can get a lil strange.

Eating a high dose of marijuana sounds like the expierence that you are looking for.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #818563 - 08/15/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I trip pretty damn hard, then again the medication that i take for my thyroid most certainly helps. Since medication Ive become "sensitive" to pot, so it doesnt take a lot to set me flying, very economical too!

its norml to smoke

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinedjjoel
trance dj

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: soochi]
    #818600 - 08/15/02 04:38 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Marijuana CAN trigger hallucinations in very high doses, but nothing near to the kind of hallucinations that shrooms can.

--------------------
gg!

Offlinehappycamper
fresh on thescene
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: djjoel]
    #818764 - 08/15/02 05:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I used to make weed muffins and shit when i was much younger and take them to school and eat them during lunch on an empty stomach with a friend who i had class with for the rest of the day and both of us would be in a whole nother world/dimension for the rest of the day. Much like a trip. Once at the beach with my parents I couldn't really smoke so like halfway through the stay I ate 4-5 grams of schwag and I was totally fucked up for 2 days. NO JOKE. I layed on the couch in the house we rented for 12 hours after it first kicked in. My parents didn't know what I was on. A few times after some wake and bakes I would get some strong trips much like dreams but my eyes would be wide open.

I wouldn't really compare the trip off pot being like 'cid or shrooms at all. Its more of the totally being out of your mind and having no control of your body. Atleast thats what is like for me when I have eaten a bunch of pot

--------------------
"If you want to improve be content to be thought foolish & stupid." -quote from some movie

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: joe666]
    #819258 - 08/16/02 02:35 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

eat some space cake and you will trip. Tourists are always going to the hospital in Amsterdam 'cause they freak out and think there gonna die.

When I was in Amsterdam, I ate space cake from numerous places including Chocolata. To sum it up, it all sucked and it was all very weak. I remember eating the stuff for the first time with some trepidation due to the stories I've read on the web (the same sort of information you're relaying), and I can say with 100% certainty that it wasn't worth a damn. The term "bunk" comes to mind as in not worth a shit.

If you really want to get baked, smoke something with a high percentage of THC such as quality hash or bud. Don't waste your time with commercial space cake. Homemade would be far superior depending on how much weed was actually added.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #820834 - 08/16/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Only the legalization of weed can trully answer these questions!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my 2 cents YES maijuana is a hallucingen its a mild one though.

1. Cannabis alchemy has a section of its book that discuss the 3 different effects of thc, THC-3 is a (stoney),THC-8 has (hallucinagenic effects), THC-9 is the normal effects( numbing,uplifting, heartpounding).

2. Indicans have high concentrations of thc-3, this is why most indicas are stoney. The commen street (sativas) weed has mostly THC-9 Thats why higher doses of thc-9 scares the shit out of some cus the heartbeating (stimulation).

3. The rarest of all of the thcs is THC-8 I recall that cannabis alchemy describes the purest of 8 effects like this

.... Color enhancement, Fast moving CEV's, Very spacey soundscape
Aura's on the lights enhanced glowing on lights, increased depth-perceptions, Wider sound sound louder, very dreamy, extreme traliers and tracers, Patterening OEVs, much more just can't think of them right now.....

All in all a very 2 hits of acid experience

3. THCV is also a different hallucinagenic high, but there only found in african strains.

4. The Haze family of marijuana has higher concentrations of thc-8 in it. Sometimes Pure sativas has some thc-8.

WORD ON THE STREET SAYS Nevilles Haze, has the most thc-8, it has A WARNING LABEL....... NOT FOR THE AVERAGE SMOKER.

YOU WILL TRIP!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #823666 - 08/17/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I trip when I smoke weed
I trip when I smoke tobacco
Im fucked up when blunted smoke a cigarette

Ive experienced to smoke some nice ganja and then,when relaxing with closed eyes,everything starts spinning
I dont see something , it just spins
Like Im moving

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: How hard can you trip off weed? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #837217 - 08/23/02 12:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A little opium mized in will take the edge right offa that shit.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals