Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Cupping Fops!
    #801838 - 08/07/02 08:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Those Damn po-po! I was arrested the other day with 1/4 oz. of bud and some grow books, they took the books into evidence and aree going to try to charge me with growing!!! They said they dont need plants, seeds and books are proof enough! Well, I posted bail, court date is set soon. I might not be here for a few months or a year... Damn georgia's strict drug laws. Same thing in omaha would get me a $250 fine.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Cupping Fops! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #801928 - 08/07/02 09:43 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

They?re probably just trying to stress you and get you to cop out to the possession charge.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Cupping Fops! [Re: ]
    #802369 - 08/07/02 01:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wrong forum....

anyways, thats fucking buuuuuuullllll shiot!!!! I'd tell them to kiss me arse! You were in possesion and nothing more, of course there were seeds in the pot, unless it was sinsi it always has seeds. It was all in one bag, it will be one charge. You have the right to own any book you want, and can study anything you want to study, and seek any info you want. You have nothing to worry about.

GA's laws really are complete udder bullshit. I'm getting charged with possesion at the moment too, and its bullshit just the same. I was sleeping in the backseat of a friends car when he decided to pull over while driving through the countryside to take a piss, guess he couldn't wait. Well a cop pulled up behind us and started to fuck with us. Our story was true, and we both told him the same thing, just pulled over to piss man. He said bullshit, this area is known for drugs I'm searching the car. We said no the hell your not piggy, he got pissed, called a judge and got a warrent to search. They found a quater bag of bud and arrested us both. I had nothing on me, it wasn't my pot, and the driver admitted it was his and that I knew nothing about it. Since it was sunday and the judge wasn't happy about having to drive out to the country to issue a warrent, they arrested us both and charged us with felony possesion with intent to distribute. All the found was a 1/4 of pot inside a small cusion sac with a glass pipe, how much more personal can it get. But the still charged us with intent to distribute and felony possesion. Said they wanted to weigh the bag before the declared it a misdemenor. Finally it was changed to a misdemenor and the intent to distribute was dropped. I go to court the 26 of this month, me and the lawyer are all fired up about this one, its going to be trial by jury and we are taking all the way. I am NOT going down for someone elses pot, and I have the money to take this as far as needs be.

Fucking oinkers, each and everyone of them sucks ass. I spent 3 days in jail for that shit too, they wouldn't let me bail out or make a phone call for three days. Anyways, moral of the story is that cops can put whatever they want on your sitation, thing is it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court by a judge or jury. Don't sweat it man, you'll get simple possesion and a slap on the wrist, a bit of community service at the local goodwill, a fine, and 3-6 months probabtion, it sucks but hey, it could always be worse!

Loc: New york
Re: Cupping Fops! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #802405 - 08/07/02 01:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

With the evidence consisting of just books on growing it is impossible to press charges for growing. If they try and pull that bullshit on you, you'd best be bringing that all the way to the state supreme court if you have to. My guess is that the cops are just trying to freak you out into admitting to growing. They don't have to tell you the truth, and it is a known fact they DO lie to ilicit confessions.

"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cupping Fops! [Re: Lizard King]
    #802848 - 08/07/02 05:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'd been wondering where you'd been LK, that really sucks man

>they arrested us both and charged us with felony possesion with intent to distribute.

I was about to get all fucking irrate and stuff when I read that. The law in Georgia says that they cannot charge you with intent to distribute unless you have over 1oz of pot. Luckly they weighed it.

If you don't mind me asking, what city/county were you guys in when you got busted?

Hope things work out for the two of you. If you get a good lawyer you'll probaly get off with exactly what LK said, some community service and some probation.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden