Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, DXM, Herb Grinder, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

40 an 1/8th
    #800890 - 08/06/02 08:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

One of my friends might be able to get me some shrooms. But it's $40 for an eighth. I wanted to trip hard, eating two 1/8ths (1/4), but it's so fucking expensive for one fucking trip. It's the exact same price as dank weed and I'd rather have a big bag of weed that lasts me weeks instead of one trip. I can't grow or pick shrooms either.

I'm not paying $80 for one trip. 40 is even a stretch. I'm not a fucking millionaire. Can't people get eighths for like 25 or 30? Why are drugs in my area so fucking expensive? Maybe it would be worth it if I only tripped anually or something but I don't know. I'm a college kid with very little money to throw into dealers' pockets.

What should I do?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejosh057
Loc: az
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: ]
    #801087 - 08/06/02 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Go get some syrian rue, and do this:
Preparation
Once you have obtained the two elements of your mushroom ayahuasca - or shroomahuasca - you have a variety of ways to prepare them. The first- thing you'll want to do is grind three or four tablespoons of Syrian Rue seeds into a fine powder. They are very tough, a mortar and pestle probably wont cut it, bur a cheap coffee grinder- or a blender should work just fine. Once ground, you can mix the Rue powder with juice, take it m a capsule, or use a simple water-extraction technique (lust like making tea or coffee). If making in a capsule or mixing with juice, the minimum effective dose is generally about 2.5 to 6 grams of Rue - about the amount that would fit into two gelatin capsules or half a bottle cap. A tea made with rue is foul tasting and will cause a gag reflex and/or queasiness. Eating whole seeds has also been known to cause intestinal discomfort. To prevent discomfort, take ground seeds in capsules or in a crude harmaline extract before ingesting.
Extracting Crude Harm(al)ine Resin from Syrian Rue
Take two tablespoons ground Rue and bring to boil with 3 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Let boil for 5 minutes. Let cool and then filter the grounds through a coffee filter, paper towel, or cheesecloth. Keep the liquid pour off separate from the grounds. You can boil and filter the grounds with water and lemon juice two more: times to get a higher yield of harm(al)ine. You can also wrap ground seeds in a coffee filter. staple it. shut, and boil it like a teabag for a half hour.
After boiling and filtering the grounds, set them aside. Take the murky brown pour-off. bring it to a slow boil and let boil for 20 to 30 minutes. The water will boil off, leaving a very sticky brown resin. It. smells like a rich coffee or unsweetened chocolate, and tastes quite bitter. It is water-soluble, so it- cleans up easily.
This resin is a crude harm(al)ine extract. When cooled and dried, the resin can be scraped and molded like clay. The resin can also be rolled into a ball and smoked for mid hypnotic effect.
For oral ingestion, a ball of resin extract- roughly the size of an aspirin tablet is more than adequate to potentiate organic tryptamines tie. DMT, psilocin, psilocybin, and their many analogues) for ayahuusca- like effects. "Remember, with the addition of Syrian Rue, your mushroom trip will be twice as strong and ten-times wierder. Be sure to adjust your normal dosage!
States of Consciousness
Syrian Rue on it's own can induce a variety of psychoactive states - from subtle to mildly hypnotic. The most common response to Rue ingestion is a feeling of mild, non-focused well-being or contentedness. Other MAO-inhibitors have been widely prescribed as anti-depressants, so this reaction is no surprise. Ocher high-dosage effects include some closed-eye geometric visuals, dizziness, restlessnes and sluggishness.
As a smoke, Rue is pleasant tasting- earthy and woody - and can potentiate a mushroom trip "on the fly." Rapid changes in states of consciousness will be noticed. Please experiment carefully.
The harmaline + mushroom "trip" will come on in 10 to 30 minutes. and hit peak intensity at about 2 hours and 20 minutes after ingestion. If taking with more than 3- grams dried mushrooms, expect extremely intense audiovisual hallucinations colored with a Very dominant and ancient middle-eastern consciousness (the Rue). It can be alternately loving and ferocious. Approach with caution and humility. Expect full loss of volition at higher doses. Effects plateau for about 1 1/2 hours and taper off slowly bur completely by hour 6. Avoid large or "heroic" doses in unsafe or public places.
Some Dangers and Precautions
MAO-inhibitors can react adversely with some foods and medications. You should NEVER take an MAO-inhibitor with an SSRI (selective seratonin reuptake inhibitor) such as Prozac, or with any prescription or over-the-counter antihistamines, cold-medications or cough syrups. If you are regularly taking other over-the-counter or prescription medications, please consult your physician or your favorite pharmaceutical reference manual (such as the PDR) for any adverse MAOI interactions. Adverse reactions with prescription and over the counter medications can lead to a sharp rise in blood pressure and death.
It is also recommended that you avoid foods containing the amino acid tyramine - such as cheeses, bananas, fish (espesclally bad or spoiling), soy and broad beans, chocolates, coffees, avocados, and alcohol - while caking an MAOI This dietary precaution is primarily fur people taking an MAOI on a daily basis.
For further information on Peganum harmala, ayahuasca, and ayahuasca analogues, see Pharmacotheon, or Ayahuasca Analogues by Jonathan Ott.

sorry if it's so long, but there's alot to say. So go buy one 1/8, and take like two pills of the syrian rue 40 minutes before your trip.

have fun
joshLSD

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

#801336 - 08/07/02 03:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hahahaha

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
    #801353 - 08/07/02 03:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I don't sell shrooms because I would charge way too much if I did.
They're like my little babies...it takes alot of time and effort to have a sucsessful grow.....if you don't want to pay 40$ you'll have to grow your own. BTW 3.5 grams should be more than enough .....if you eat an 1/8 you'll prob be glad you couldn't afford a 1/4.

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

InvisibleSoFarNorth
Hindu BuddistInitiate
Loc: Far away from here
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: badjessejames]
    #801863 - 08/07/02 09:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with you - no selling of my babies. A person will either get them for free, if they're my friend, or they won't get them for any price. Dealing for profit's bad karma for me...

--------------------
"Those that would sacrifice essential liberties for some temporary safety deserve neither."
Ben Franklin

OfflineDaMigraine
Beats so hard itrequiresprotection
Loc: New Hampshire
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: SoFarNorth]
    #803530 - 08/07/02 11:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

$40 an 1/8 is a fucking rip off. You can spend twice that amount and grow your own so you won't have to deal with that shit.

But, if you can't do that because of circumstances... The rue is a good idea. PM me.

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: DaMigraine]
    #804832 - 08/08/02 03:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha i DARE you to eat 7 grams of high quality cubenis.

3.5 grams is more then enough for me.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: baraka]
    #804984 - 08/08/02 05:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

damn, 40 bucks an 1/8th. They are 20 bucks an 1/8 around here!!! I hate buying shrooms though, it is funner to pick them

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: NewHunter]
    #810009 - 08/11/02 12:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

40 an 1/8 is way to much i don't see how people can charge so much for them i would sell them for 20 an 1/8.
thats why growing shrooms is so much fun. u can grow alot of shrooms then sell your aborts to kids for 40 an 1/8 lol j/k

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

OfflineWitheredAway
Stranger
Loc: On A Limb
Re: 40 an 1/8th [Re: MadDhAdDeR420]
    #810018 - 08/11/02 12:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lucky people. here, if you know the right people and are extremely connected, you can get shrooms for 15 a gram. super connnected maybe 5 a gram. but they are usually never around and very pricey. but, come september, 4 different varieties of shrooms grow here. so, im m going to get my aunt to take me out and show me which to pick. im figuring on getting a bunch of paper bags full and drying under bed for winter. so that could be an alternative if prices are high. plust itll probly be fun

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, DXM, Herb Grinder, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience