Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8005951 - 02/10/08 06:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

But of course. Thanks for your advice. :laugh:

I'll definitely make a post about it, either in here or in trip reports. I've been looking forward to and reading about DMT for a very long time but only recently got my shit together enough to do the extraction. It was way easier than I expected. :smile:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8007816 - 02/11/08 07:25 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Problems I have had and suggestions:

-Freebase pipes are hard to use (especially for beginners) and are VERY harsh on the lungs.

-A spoon pipe with some inert smoking material is great. A nice big bong is my preference. Spice should be sandwiched with a little bit of plant material on top to avoid flaming the DMT.

-I just throw a bunch of spice in there without measuring it (you know, like an actual spice), because I like guaranteed doses. You want to put more than you will need in there.

-Low dose DMT can have strange bodily effects (yawning, teeth hurting, head pressure, facial tension) that are pretty normal with psychedelics, but can really freak someone out.

-High doses of DMT completely replace would-be frightening somatic symptoms with powerful visuals and incomprehensible experiences.

I hope you had a good time, maybe these suggestions will help you out in the future.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #8008364 - 02/11/08 11:25 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with Reo Speedwagon and Wrestler. The method to my madness is via "the Bong". My DMT bong has a bubble or meth-pipe bulb bowl. I don't weigh it out on a scale, "just a dab will do ya". I put an amount in the bong that I know is going to give me a big hit. The trick here is to gut your lungs FULL of thick smoke and HOLD it! When the alarm bells and buzzers start ringing and buzzing, continue to hold until you cant any more. Usually for me, its at about that time that I'm not sure if I stopped breathing or not or if I'm alive or dead......... and the voyage has begun! LOL I break through every time smoking DMT and it only takes one hit. Practice makes perfect.

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Free sVs!
Female

Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #8008579 - 02/11/08 12:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Smoked a low dose. I don't know what you guys are talking about; the physical effects were overwhelming, but in a good way. As I was coming up I had this crazy-ass chest-orgasm feeling that literally shook me. Can't say it freaked me out.

A lot more happened than chest-orgasms, I posted it in trip reports. Check it out, guys, and thanks again for the advice. I feel WAY more confident exploring higher doses now. :smile:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (02/11/08 12:10 PM)

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
    #8008618 - 02/11/08 12:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for all the input guys. We've decided to sandwich some spice in a bowl between some "plant material" with plenty on top to avoid flaming the spice. Probably use a bong. I looked at my stash again last night and it's more than I thought. Its a pile larger than a pencil eraser. Definitely enough for one very large hit each. We will be doing it tomorrow. I'll post with results. thanks everyone!

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

Free sVs!
Female

Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: UberDeepName]
    #8008625 - 02/11/08 12:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Make sure everyone understands very clearly how DMT should hit... I smoked it with a couple friends last night, and although I got a good low dose out of it, my friends ended up wasting more DMT than me without reaching the same effects because they didn't realize you can't chill on a DMT pipe and pass it around.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #8008727 - 02/11/08 12:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

It takes some practice, that's why it's good to have a lot around. Some will always be wasted when trying to learn how to properly do it.

Ice house shaman has it right as well, you need at least one huge thick hit, and you need to be determined to hold it in, or you'll just get the 'acid visuals.'

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Free sVs!
Female

Re: N,N-dimethyl tryptamine Question: [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #8008744 - 02/11/08 12:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I got more than acid visuals. Unfortunately I don't even have a decent dose left over after last night.

Time to do another pull. :smile:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder