Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Screw weed [Re: bradmassive]
    #8001766 - 02/09/08 06:43 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bradmassive said:
Good night sweet mushroom.

Ghey?  :humpme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#8001933 - 02/09/08 07:11 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bradmassive said:
That is 'suppost' to mean that you're already dumb and don't need to make your situation worse by wasting good herb on your malfunctioning grey matter. Comprende?

So, tell me, oh wise brad, who are you supporting in this election?

--------------------

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Loc: VA
Re: Screw weed [Re: wildchild68]
    #8001962 - 02/09/08 07:15 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

bradmassive said:
That is 'suppost' to mean that you're already dumb and don't need to make your situation worse by wasting good herb on your malfunctioning grey matter. Comprende?

So, tell me, oh wise brad, who are you supporting in this election?

Check out my post history if you're really interested oh 'wild' one.

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#8002009 - 02/09/08 07:21 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I can't fault you there, I like Obama as well.

Him and Paul are the only candidates I really like. That are left (I think Paul is still in?), anyways.

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Screw weed [Re: wildchild68]
    #8002062 - 02/09/08 07:27 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

ya obama is the only realistic candidate i support as well

still voting for paul anyway tho, assuming hes stll in the race at the point

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Re: Screw weed [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8002082 - 02/09/08 07:31 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
ya obama is the only realistic candidate i support as well

still voting for paul anyway tho, assuming hes stll in the race at the point

He's not in the race, don't delude yourself. If you really want to make a difference vote for someone with a realistic chance, don't waste your vote.

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8002117 - 02/09/08 07:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

its principal, im not wasting my vote as long as i dont feel its being wasted, i believe that my voice should be heard whether it matters or not

admittedly i havent looked around much, but whats obama's opinon on medical mj? i know that Sen. Bitch is aganst it

thats the piece of info that can win me over for obama

and you never know, rp got 5% of votes on super tuesday, so theres a lot of room for people to be won over by him

--------------------
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineSpiritual Seeker
Nothing Matters
Male

Loc: UK
    #8002135 - 02/09/08 07:40 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I read a post WAY back when i posted a topic of similar intrest. Weed was the most awsome shit back in the day. However as time went on and as my 18 birthday came nearer and nearer i noticed weed made my problems seem fucking HUGE! It was like a 2 hour panic attack and then i would be smoking the next day.

Someone posted that "It Depends on the situation of your life" which made sense to me. My 18th birthday is obviously one of those ages that determines where your going in the world, and when i was smoking pot it made sense that i would be obsessing on "Where I was going" or would i be ok?

--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Re: Screw weed [Re: Spiritual Seeker]
    #8002139 - 02/09/08 07:41 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

#8002142 - 02/09/08 07:42 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
its principal, im not wasting my vote as long as i dont feel its being wasted, i believe that my voice should be heard whether it matters or not

admittedly i havent looked around much, but whats obama's opinon on medical mj? i know that Sen. Bitch is aganst it

thats the piece of info that can win me over for obama

and you never know, rp got 5% of votes on super tuesday, so theres a lot of room for people to be won over by him

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/499/obama_says_no_medical_marijuana_raids

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8002163 - 02/09/08 07:46 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

oh awesome, if rp doesnt have a major second wind ill vote for obama
especially cause he doesnt want to limit the things it can be prescribed for in the states where its legal

im holding out for rp, but otherwise obamas got my vote

--------------------
-----

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract