Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: ]
    #796983 - 08/05/02 03:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Unfortunately, being in possession of an IQ of only about two points above plant life places you in the position of having to just take our word for it.

hahahaha i'm smarter than your whole parked car hitting family put together pig. and i love the name calling, reminds me who i'm talking to.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: Eightball]
    #797081 - 08/05/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Whoa. Your a pretty insensitve asshole there bud. Why don't you tell him some ways someone in your family died tragically so he can poke fun.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #797095 - 08/05/02 05:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

umm my grandmother died of cancer. work with that. oooohhh even better... my great uncle choked on his own vomit while flying a sesna drunk with an oxygen mask on

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #797104 - 08/05/02 05:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah, also i don't feel i'm being insensitive because he brought up that story to try to prove a point that tripping and driving is bad. i simply am saying that drivers have a responcibility to make sure they don't run into stuff in the road, plain and simple. we didn't see mesc girl driving into other cars but the 'sober' people managed to be less aware of what was on the road than the girl who was tripping. hmmm. so in conclusion, don't tell stupid stories to try to force a point when in fact it proves nothing other than that sober people can't drive either.

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#797324 - 08/05/02 07:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, those are sad stories. Too bad your great uncle didnt have anybody there to take care of him in his condition to make sure something like that couldnt happen. I guess I feel sorry for him for having a family that didnt care.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

#797347 - 08/05/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Eightball

>"my great uncle choked on his own vomit while flying a sesna drunk with an oxygen mask on"<

The only problem I have with that is that you weren't strapped into your car seat with him.

Leaf

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #797378 - 08/05/02 07:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

She was parked in the middle of the road - its late at night - and your driving around a turn - and you suddenly see a car parked in the middle of the road. I'm sure you'd slam on the brakes and smash into it - theirs no avoiding something ilke that. Its the tripping girls fault... you dont stop in the middle of the road... you dont expect someone to be stopped in the middle of the road. Its that simple.

Dont be a jackass.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #797444 - 08/05/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Lets not forget he lives in Florida where the average age is 70 years old. He is used to people who drive 7mph on the highway. It all makes sense now. I really do think there is some truth to this. Eightball come out of Florida and see what driving is really like Umkay?

--------------------

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #797453 - 08/05/02 08:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

haha 7mph avg speed eh? u gotta be joking. i've driven in miami / ft laud florida, san diego / san clemente / and north, manhatten, and dc belt ways. the craziest drivers i've seen are miami and so cal cause they do 90mph, multiple lane changes with a foot between bumpers. also old people tend to force you to be more aware of the other guy cause they are always causing accidents.

ps. old fuckers have v8s in their caddys so they aren't always slow mofos

--------------------

Edited by Eightball (08/05/02 08:29 AM)

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#797463 - 08/05/02 08:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yup yup sure there bud. It's o.k to be a slow poke. Slow and steady wins the race.

--------------------

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #797844 - 08/05/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Whats the worst excuse you guys have ever heard from a driver driving under the influence? One jackass tried to convince me that its ok for him to drive drunk cause he uses his cruise control!
"Its ok Maaan... Thats what ~crise control's~ for." and my 2nd favorite quote from him: "You gotta be an idiot to crash while driving drunk." - yeah... an idiot...

You sound like a really ~cool~ guy.
I just hope someday when your driving all f'ked up its only you who burns to death in a firey wreck.

Offlinepeacinanarchy

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: Hashbury]
    #798259 - 08/05/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

One time i ate about a 1/8th and went to a fair with my mom...of course she didnt know and i was with a friend so we kinda went our seperate ways and met back up a few hours later...we'll me and my friend were tripping really hard and were thinking "were gonna get busted" but when i met back up with my mom i found out that she had been drinking with her boyfriend...so she was pretty drunk so she had no clue that i was tripping...well at the end of the night she was in no shape to drive so i told her i would drive, but of course she didnt know i was all messed up and at the time i thought i could handle it. i was just startin to come down so i figured id be able to drive fine...well i was wrong, the whole time driving i fell like i was floating and my mind kinda felt hazy and the more i tried to concentrate the more i felt floaty on top of that i just started driving so im not all that experienced....we made it home ok but i dont think i would do this again...

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #798520 - 08/05/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

With freedom comes risks, responsibilities, and learning to accept the consequences of your actions. I'd rather drive off a cliff tripping than be run down by a tank in Red Square. Give me liberty or give me death mother fuckers!

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: funwithgus]
    #798606 - 08/05/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

If you think absolute freedom is currently existing somewhere in the world tell me where. Pulling out the "shit happens" response" is worse than saying you're able to drive perfectly tripping. Really there are a million things you shouldn't do. Cause well shit doesnt have to happen.
I'm surprised cause ususally a drug users #1 defence is "it's my body I'm not interferring with anyone else" not "hey if I wanna do drugs and get behind a car and something happens as a result*shrug*shit happens".
I mean Really COME ON

--------------------

Offlinefunwithgus
    #798886 - 08/05/02 09:27 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You're right. Absolute freedom doesn't exist anywhere in the world except on my own private island in my mind. I'm an idealist, not a realist. The average person can't handle freedom and needs to be lead by a leash. I don't want to come off sounding like an elitist asshole. I'm one of those average citizens who can't or is too lazy to decide for myself whether or not what I'm doing is morally responsible. I just let my parents, friends, and government decide that for me. Shit does happen though. Life is full of random, unfair bullshit. Of course driving under the influence of drugs can increase the chance of something bad happening, but all the same it is just a probability like spinning the roulette wheel. You could drive tripping a hundred times and never have an accident or drive once while your tired and kill a family. It's all a gamble, just pick your game and decide your odds.

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#798889 - 08/05/02 09:31 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

. It's all a gamble, just pick your game and decide your odds.

Thanks for briningt the family you killed into the game of roulette. Hmmm, Why isnt there absolute freedom again? Oh ya cause some people think your life is theirs to play with.

--------------------

Offlinefunwithgus
    #798910 - 08/05/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I was just making a point. Of course I would care if I killed someone. Anyone with a conscience would be haunted for the rest of their lives. Have you ever read Crime and Punishment and experienced the ulcer-like gnawing in your gut of physical pain caused by a guilty conscience. I was referring more to weighing the options and circumstances and deciding if the need to drive outweighed the need to sober up first.
No laws or reason are going to convince the unlawful or unreasonable. They'll do what they want to do anyway because they don't have a conscience or don't think they'll get caught. The laws mostly punish the innocent by restricting our rights and freedoms while the others do as they please unless they get arrested.
The only people who are truly free are the insane.

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#798913 - 08/05/02 10:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I think you are taking this thread from a WAY different angle. Lets look at the title"driving and tripping!" I say don't do it,how bout you?

--------------------

Edited by sir tripsalot (08/05/02 10:04 PM)

Offlinefunwithgus
    #798932 - 08/05/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

O.K. I agree that it is not a good idea to drive peaking on 7 grams of shrooms in New York City during rush hour, to give an extreme example of what is obviously not safe. It is bad to drive under the influence of any drugs (or anthing that reduces your attention) other than stimulants (not a multi-day binge) unless it is necessary.
The following is rather ridiculous and hypothetical, but my point is to show that nothing is black and white, as there is always a touch of gray.
I've driven through Montana at night and not passed anyone for an hour. Would it not be reasonably safe for you to drive under the influence then without undue risk?
What if I was driving on my own property? I would only injure myself if I crashed.
What if my father had a heart attack? The hospital is a mere mile away. By the time the ambulance got there ten minutes might have passed in which case my dad would be dead. If I drove him myself (under the influence of anything) to the hospital it would only take a minute or two and I might be able to save his life.
Would you say it is not moral to drive in at least the last two situations?

--------------------

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #799633 - 08/06/02 08:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for briningt the family you killed into the game of roulette. Hmmm, Why isnt there absolute freedom again? Oh ya cause some people think your life is theirs to play with.

on a long enough timeline, the survivability rate is ZERO. no one gets out alive so if i go kill 100000 people it don't matter cause they'd die anyways. why the hell do people have such a problem with death? i'll run your mom over with my lawn mower and i won't give a fuck cause she'd just die some other way later on. all we got is time and even that runs out.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag