Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: somebody041]
    #7990961 - 02/07/08 09:54 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

somebody041 said:
i wanted to try some of those transformers so badly! anyone know if they're still floating around?

I still have some! But they're all mine and my gf's.

I've seen some red transformers that are roll shaped with a press of an autobot head (not real, the real ones are in the SHAPE of an autobot head) and some purple decepticons and I've heard bad things.

You can pretty much expect any popular press to be counterfeited 100 times over shortly after its success with much shittier quality rolls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Poid]
    #7990997 - 02/07/08 10:06 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up. Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

That might've been a mescaline-based pill, as opposed to the speed-based pills.

Impossible. Out of the thousands upon thousands of pills tested by the different ecstasy outlets, there has never been ONE pill to countain mescaline. I wish there were though....Even if so, the threshold dose for Mesc is so high, you would have to squeeze 700mg of it into pill form meaning people would have to eat alot of them for anyone to notice any effect, about 6 or 7, That's alot of rolls.

I know for a fact that if he had a more psychedelic experience on the beans that it was MDA.

I'm sick and tired of people, especially burnt-out sleezy drug-dealing losers telling everyone that they have "fire shit" because it has heroin, or dumb-ass misinformed straight-edgers denigrating people who use ecstasy because it puts "holes in your brain" or the pill can have rat poison, etc. All BS.

PEOPLE, the most common adulterant to MDMA pills is CAFFEINE. After that, it's aspirin, acetominophen, then it gets bad with the Meth, speed (amp), procaine, paramethoxyamphetamine, and other amphetamines. Dissociative hallucinogenics are also common, Ketamine (me likes), DXM, and very rarely PCP. Rarely, there are RC's. Coke is also super extremely rare. Acid, no, that's impossible.

THERE ARE NO ROLLS, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY ROLLS WITH HEROIN. EVER. PERIOD.

OfflineBend the Bong
replace concrete with trees

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Seraph in Blue]
    #7991001 - 02/07/08 10:08 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had a green capsule full of green powder...we took them at the beach...it took like two hours to come up we thought they were bunk so we left the beach and as soon as I start driving...my vision just takes a huge hit...everything in front of me started swirling...no doubt was something other than mdma...I suspect MDA because there was a report of them with pictures from arizona testing positive for mda...weird substance I'll tell you that...tripping that hard off an amphetamine was intense..

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

OfflineBend the Bong

#7991017 - 02/07/08 10:14 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up. Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

Impossible. Out of the thousands upon thousands of pills tested by the different ecstasy outlets, there has never been ONE pill to countain mescaline. I wish there were though....Even if so, the threshold dose for Mesc is so high, you would have to squeeze 700mg of it into pill form meaning people would have to eat alot of them for anyone to notice any effect, about 6 or 7, That's alot of rolls.

I know for a fact that if he had a more psychedelic experience on the beans that it was MDA.

I'm sick and tired of people, especially burnt-out sleezy drug-dealing losers telling everyone that they have "fire shit" because it has heroin, or dumb-ass misinformed straight-edgers denigrating people who use ecstasy because it puts "holes in your brain" or the pill can have rat poison, etc. All BS.

PEOPLE, the most common adulterant to MDMA pills is CAFFEINE. After that, it's aspirin, acetominophen, then it gets bad with the Meth, speed (amp), procaine, paramethoxyamphetamine, and other amphetamines. Dissociative hallucinogenics are also common, Ketamine (me likes), DXM, and very rarely PCP. Rarely, there are RC's. Coke is also super extremely rare. Acid, no, that's impossible.

good post.

I could see caffeine being an easy one to throw into the batch...keeps people up and it's cheap/legal to buy at your local drug store...you have made me wonder if some of the beans I have had we're mdma with caffeine or mdma with amp...I remember the pink dolphins had amp and the feeling was no doubt more alert and jaw was moving a million miles per minute...

I had a straight meth bomb once and I know how crappy and twacky those things feel...so if any of the other rolls had any of that I think I would have felt it..

also a good way to know if you experienced with your substance..

empathy/insight/mild euphoria = MDMA
rushy/euphoria/can't stfu = speeeeed kills

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Bend the Bong]
    #7991066 - 02/07/08 10:34 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The presses I remember:

white cross
red peace
white v2
green turtle
green La Coste (crocodile)
white, pink and greenish fish zodiac sign
green apples
rainbows (there was no print, just the whole pill was in different colors)
brown mercedes
yellow heart
white broken heart
white armani
red and brown nato
white bacardy
Green louis vutton

Then there are some green, white, red and blue pills I remember taking and I believe there are some that I remember nothing about.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

#7991078 - 02/07/08 10:37 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bend the Bong said:
Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

good post.

I could see caffeine being an easy one to throw into the batch...keeps people up and it's cheap/legal to buy at your local drug store...you have made me wonder if some of the beans I have had we're mdma with caffeine or mdma with amp...I remember the pink dolphins had amp and the feeling was no doubt more alert and jaw was moving a million miles per minute...

I had a straight meth bomb once and I know how crappy and twacky those things feel...so if any of the other rolls had any of that I think I would have felt it..

also a good way to know if you experienced with your substance..

empathy/insight/mild euphoria = MDMA
rushy/euphoria/can't stfu = speeeeed kills

Well caffeine makes you more alert, but I don't think it does to you what meth or amp does. I've had speedy pills before and It makes me talk a million miles a minute. Also, I can't figure out what to do with myself and I end up walking around in circles and the come down is a living hell. I HATE speedy beans, they're bullshit.

Now whenever I decide to roll, I make sure I am almost positive that they aren't jacked with meth or amp first.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

#7991098 - 02/07/08 10:43 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bend the Bong said:
I had a green capsule full of green powder...we took them at the beach...it took like two hours to come up we thought they were bunk so we left the beach and as soon as I start driving...my vision just takes a huge hit...everything in front of me started swirling...no doubt was something other than mdma...I suspect MDA because there was a report of them with pictures from arizona testing positive for mda...weird substance I'll tell you that...tripping that hard off an amphetamine was intense..

How long did the roll last? If it took that long to feel, I doubt it was MDA, but it could have been. Sounds like an RC, the DO* compounds usually take like 2 hours, then zaaam.

The fact that MDA is an amphetamine base doesn't necessarily mean that it's at all like meth or amp. It's still classified as a psychedelic and an entactogen. The phenethylamines include all kinds of drugs, from mescaline and meth, to ritalin and 2C-I with a myriad of effects attached to each.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: THEBats]
    #7991259 - 02/07/08 11:25 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up.  Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

lol  right...

lol  right...what?

lol

lol, you're out there man!
:crazymonkey:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineBend the Bong

#7995649 - 02/08/08 10:16 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

Bend the Bong said:

How long did the roll last? If it took that long to feel, I doubt it was MDA, but it could have been. Sounds like an RC, the DO* compounds usually take like 2 hours, then zaaam.

The fact that MDA is an amphetamine base doesn't necessarily mean that it's at all like meth or amp. It's still classified as a psychedelic and an entactogen. The phenethylamines include all kinds of drugs, from mescaline and meth, to ritalin and 2C-I with a myriad of effects attached to each.

they were in capsules...so give or take 40 minutes to an hour for the capsule to dissolve and then another hour for the substance to kick in..it was very likely they were mda..not that I'm ruling out a 2c chemical but I had seen them posted with reagent tests...

these synthetics are made out of some pretty nasty shit...google an mdma recipe yuck...(dont give me that its made from sassafras bull)

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Poid]
    #7995654 - 02/08/08 10:17 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up.  Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

lol  right...

lol  right...what?

lol

lol, you're out there man!
:crazymonkey:

it's been answered in another post

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: THEBats]
    #7995755 - 02/08/08 10:47 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Red playboys with sparkles :ooo:
Yellow spades
Yellow butterflys
Purple DVDs
Plain white
White Euro
Blue Dolphin
Red Puma
Red Superman
Red Nike

Molly

InvisibleDontPlay
Yeah Science!
Male

Loc: On Land most of the time....
    #7995779 - 02/08/08 10:55 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

So many people make pills from the same presses with different recipes.You can never go by what someone else has had unless you know they got them from the same source.I tried some red wolfs or something like that a few days ago which were pure mdma from what I could tell.Than two weekends ago I ate 2 green Florida marlins that had meth in them for sure but I did have a good time.
A few others..
Triple stack Pink Cupids
Orange-X-Files
Blue Dolphins
Green Dolphins
Bart Simpsons
Green Nikes
Blue Adidas
White Crowns
Red Crowns
and others I don't even remember.

--------------------
My Trade List

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

Edited by DontPlay (02/08/08 10:58 AM)

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
    #7995783 - 02/08/08 10:57 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:

really?

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1139

:congrats:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Edited by blacksun (02/08/08 10:58 AM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: DontPlay]
    #7995784 - 02/08/08 10:57 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Forget pills altogether :shrug:

Most are garbage.

Edited by Ombient (11/16/08 08:49 PM)

InvisibleDontPlay
Yeah Science!
Male

Loc: On Land most of the time....
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Robo]
    #7996043 - 02/08/08 12:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Its really hard to come across molly around the US at least in 3 states that ive lived in.

--------------------
My Trade List

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: blacksun]
    #7996215 - 02/08/08 01:15 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blacksun said:
Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:

really?

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1139

:congrats:

Did you skip over the NOTE section of the file or did you just conveniently disregard it?

That myth has been debunked over and over, and over again. No pills containing heroin have ever been mass produced and sold as ecstasy.  None, ever. Not it twenty years and hundreds of thousands of presses.

There was once a small batch of pills containing heroin and cocaine confiscated in New Mexico somewhere, but they were white and bar shaped with no clever or cute stamp. Obviously never intended to be sold as ecstasy.

While I appreciate your smug sarcasm, I would appreciate it if you saved if for when it doesn't make you look ignorant.

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

#7996275 - 02/08/08 01:27 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

No i didnt conveniently disregard it.
And i doubt there has been a batch of mass produced ecstasy pills laced with heroin.

But im sure there have been a few home made presses that have landed in peoples hands.
I think its a good idea for everyone to call each other out on their bullshit, until what you have left is the facts.
anyway.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: blacksun]
    #7996433 - 02/08/08 02:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blacksun said:
No i didnt conveniently disregard it.
And i doubt there has been a batch of mass produced ecstasy pills laced with heroin.

But im sure there have been a few home made presses that have landed in peoples hands.
I think its a good idea for everyone to call each other out on their bullshit, until what you have left is the facts.
anyway.

Maybe so, on the other hand, I'm sure that if you tried really hard, you could find some evidence somwhere that somehow some "rat poison" (strycchnine) got into some ecstasy pills, but that still doesn't make it ok to propogate the myth that there can be rat poison in your ecstasy pills.

It's still a myth, as is the myth about ecstasy tablets being packed with heroin, which is still way too common.

I see alot of the ghetto, hood-rat drugged out types walkin around here talking about how they had some good rolls with heroin the other night and it just makes me so fucking depressed and angry that these people are the ones who the mainstream sees as ecstasy users and these are the ones who the ignorant masses will believe, only further advancing the mass hysteria and stigma that MDMA has unfairly been branded with.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7996533 - 02/08/08 02:37 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Red Lexus,
Red and Orange VW's,
White unicorns,
G's up Ho's Down (Red pill with a "G" on one side and a mudflap girl on the other),
Clear mollies (clear gel capsule with mdma inside),
Pink valentines (pink with a heart),

I know there have been others, but tbh I can't recall atm :smile:

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: wiggles]
    #7997016 - 02/08/08 04:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I understand your view on the media and things, and its a big shame, but only the true seekers of these experiences will find them.

The only way to control it is with a system, and the system at the moment doesnt work.
I have spoken to lots of people about my experiences on MDMA, and told them how life changing it can be, but it doesnt really get through, theres only so much you can do with someone who views are from the media.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale