Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: anyone420]
    #7987612 - 02/06/08 04:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
There is a noticeable size difference between doubles and triples. Perhaps i am mistaken though, and its just a different sized press. Eh, not very important to me anyhow.

Yea, double and triple stacked pills are sold as that because of their size, not because of their potency or their MDMA content.

No pill out there is pure MDMA, especially if it's cleanly pressed. There has to be some binder, usually its aspirin or Acetominophen etc. Even a "Triple stacked" pill will typically only have 100 to 150mg of MDMA and "Triple stacked" usually means 300mg or over.

So what I'm saying is, you could get a single stack that is maybe 50% MDMA being 50mg, or you could get a triple stack with only that much MDMA and still be unadultered with Ketamine, DXM or anything else you may not want, leading people to call it "pure". So naturally you would take the "pure triple stack" over the single, when you might be overpaying for that roll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

#7987637 - 02/06/08 04:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
The g's up were a nice roll regardless of what they were, i had mild visuals, and i thought very much like i do on shrooms.  I remember sitting alone outside of a party smoking a cigarette, looking into the woods at night. 

I said to myself in my head "Wow, reality is so fake."  and then i got kind of creeped out, because i felt that this type of thought was dangerous to my mental health so i walked back inside and thought nothing of it again.

I was supposed to be getting red transformers at one point, but it fell through.  Your report that they are clean and potent makes me quite sad now.  :frown:

Yea, those white Lady G's with the MDA were very trippy. I had keleidescoping visuals on them, which is unusual for even MDA and every light was brightly neon colored and reflecting off of different surfaces, very cool rolls. If you liked those, you would have LOVED the white doves about a year ago. I ate too many and had what I would call a "level 5" roll trip. I felt so unreal, and like I was gliding on silk, and then I could only remember "reality" and all of my memories as a distant dream. It was so intense it was scary, I don't think I will ever eat that many rolls again.

And yes, the transformers are SOOO nice. Smooth comeup, long, hard, yet mellow roll, smooth comedown. They're also extra horny for some reason. I was invited into a threesome with my g/f by two different girls on new years because of those rolls. Could have been a foursome, oh well.

Offlinenever_2_high
Stoner
 User Gallery

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Seraph in Blue]
    #7987649 - 02/06/08 05:01 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Favorite:
Red Rolex's
Yellow Gun's
Orange naked ladies
Orange Pengiun

OfflineNationofStrangers
Beeeeyah!!!!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Austin TX
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: soundtrance]
    #7987665 - 02/06/08 05:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

soundtrance said:
ive read alot about mdma lossing its magic and for me when i do it now i feel more negative effects than positive. this makes me so sad e was so fun and a great experiance. does anyone else know about this from personal experiance. i dont do mdma anymore by the way.

Yeah i quit eating pills about a year and a half ago for this reason, i still dont eat them. I dont know what effect molly would give me though.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: never_2_high]
    #7987696 - 02/06/08 05:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

never_2_high said:
Favorite:
Red Rolex's
Yellow Gun's
Orange naked ladies
Orange Pengiun

I've heard the yellow guns are amazing, up there with the transformers. Theyr'e going around in the opposite part of the country from where I am though, but I'm sure they'll make it here sometime.

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

#7988144 - 02/06/08 06:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone had any Blue dollars signs or blue monies?

I took two before a Rush concert and had an awesome roll but the comedown was like nothing I've ever gone through.

Was unable to sleep or eat 3 days afterwards. All of us who took them experienced the same thing.

Was it meth?

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #7988167 - 02/06/08 06:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

marshalldylan1 said:

I took two before a Rush concert and had an awesome roll but the comedown was like nothing I've ever gone through.

Was unable to sleep or eat 3 days afterwards. All of us who took them experienced the same thing.

Was it meth?

yes probobly.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: sui]
    #7988227 - 02/06/08 06:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah MDMA has lost its magic for me, which is a shame, its a very nice drug.

Acid & Nitrous seem to do the trick though :smile::hotidea:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Offlinenever_2_high
Stoner
 User Gallery

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #7988348 - 02/06/08 07:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

marshalldylan1 said:

Was it meth?

Yes, Never eat the blue ones they seem to be Gackers from my past experience.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #7988373 - 02/06/08 07:12 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up. Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

That might've been a mescaline-based pill, as opposed to the speed-based pills.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery
Loc: SCranton
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: Poid]
    #7988461 - 02/06/08 07:21 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

nah cuh prolly not

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
    #7989147 - 02/06/08 09:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
My favorites were the g's up. Half mdma, half mushrooms according to the dealer, and although they were considerably more trippy and introspective than normal rolling, i have a suspicion that it was not actual mushrooms, but a similar substitute.

lol right...

OfflineFarFromHere
~Teotzlcoatl~
Female

Loc: The 7th Plane
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: THEBats]
    #7989286 - 02/06/08 09:31 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i can almost 100% promise you it wasnt mescaline...

Prob' an RC.

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for" -Hopi Proverb

OfflineSpire
Mycophagous

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: FarFromHere]
    #7989312 - 02/06/08 09:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

How are you guys comparing your experiences with pills by their stamp and color?

There are literally thousands of different variations of pills out there that have the same stamp and color as the next one. It's almost safe to say that one month, it'll be near impossible to find the same exact pill the next month. They come and go by the hundreds of thousands, if not, millions every year.

Some Pill Pressers have a few different stamps, or many. Some have every sort of dye you can think of.

But to have "Green Apples" and "Red Naked Ladies" as your current 'favorites' is almost limited to just you. The next 'Green Apple' or 'Red Naked Lady' is more than likely going to be something completely different.

EDIT: And on another note.

Since when do you cut a drug with a harder to come by, more expensive drug like Mescaline? Lol.

I hear idiot drug dealers out there that claim their pills they had were cut with "Heroin". I laugh my ass off and walk away.

For one, you can check all of the Pill ID's out there, such as on Erowid, and notice that there isn't a single pill tested to contain heroin, and I am sure the same can be said through other pill ID sites. Mescaline is sadly, not very likely at all.

They go for easier to come by/cheaper chems to cut with, such as Meth.

--------------------
Old Member, New Name.

One makes "good luck".
With the ability to recognize a good opportunity.
Then, to exploit it.
-SixTango/Agar

Edited by Spire (02/06/08 09:43 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: THEBats]
    #7989342 - 02/06/08 09:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

lol right...

lol right...what?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
    #7989359 - 02/06/08 09:43 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

lol right...

lol right...what?

lol

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
    #7989580 - 02/06/08 10:30 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
The g's up were a nice roll regardless of what they were, i had mild visuals, and i thought very much like i do on shrooms.  I remember sitting alone outside of a party smoking a cigarette, looking into the woods at night. 

I said to myself in my head "Wow, reality is so fake."  and then i got kind of creeped out, because i felt that this type of thought was dangerous to my mental health so i walked back inside and thought nothing of it again.

I was supposed to be getting red transformers at one point, but it fell through.  Your report that they are clean and potent makes me quite sad now.  :frown:

Yea, those white Lady G's with the MDA were very trippy. I had keleidescoping visuals on them, which is unusual for even MDA and every light was brightly neon colored and reflecting off of different surfaces, very cool rolls. If you liked those, you would have LOVED the white doves about a year ago. I ate too many and had what I would call a "level 5" roll trip. I felt so unreal, and like I was gliding on silk, and then I could only remember "reality" and all of my memories as a distant dream. It was so intense it was scary, I don't think I will ever eat that many rolls again.

And yes, the transformers are SOOO nice. Smooth comeup, long, hard, yet mellow roll, smooth comedown. They're also extra horny for some reason. I was invited into a threesome with my g/f by two different girls on new years because of those rolls. Could have been a foursome, oh well.

how do you know the lady gs were MDA, if you had kaleidoscopic videos it could have been a 2C-x

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Offlinesomebody041
bud tester
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: doitagain]
    #7990421 - 02/07/08 02:50 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i wanted to try some of those transformers so badly! anyone know if they're still floating around?

OfflineBend the Bong
replace concrete with trees

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: somebody041]
    #7990858 - 02/07/08 09:11 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

white buttons - good mdma content..but had some speed in there..woke up with hangover...but was able to get rid of it by pre and post loading with vitamins

Light green xbox - took two of these last year on valentines day weekend...good stuff, high mdma content...

pink dolphins - infamous bombs of texas and socal....good strong mdma content but had some amp in them...

red rooster - first bean i ever rolled on...probably the one of the strongest beans...also to disprove the whole triple stack nonsense...this pill was so small(smallest pill seen to date) but man it was strong..
(no pic)

blue ladies - probably at a close tie with the red roosters...this was the only bean that could bring back the mellow non speedy feeling of my first roll...I took 1 and a half of these and loved it...I was on the ground the entire time...no speedy jaw or nothing...slept great too no hang over...

ever since the blue ladies I have said good bye to mdma for awhile...until I can find something worth doing...I have found what I came for...the insight that the real mdma offers is magical..it's sad that it is used for parting instead of what it was meant for...I'm proud that I can still count the number of experiences with this substance on my hands :smile:

I preloaded with all the rolls...5htp, fish oils, magnesium, selenium, vitamin C...the whole deal...I really think this has helped the effect from fading...the only beans that were most notable were the roosters and the ladies...both about a year and a half apart from each others experience...the ladies felt just like my first roll...it didn't last until the morning but it was still a good 6 hour journey...

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

Edited by Bend the Bong (02/07/08 09:14 AM)

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: Pill variations of MDMA you have used/seen [Re: doitagain]
    #7990946 - 02/07/08 09:51 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

doitagain said:
Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

how do you know the lady gs were MDA, if you had kaleidoscopic videos it could have been a 2C-x

Reagent tested, that's why. They were MDA, no doubt about it. Also, reports of other people trying and testing them indicated the same thing. I've had exactly ONE ecstasy pill with 2C* and I believe it was 2C-B since it seems to have mirrored the effects of a 2C-B tablet I had.

The effects of the 2C's are much different from MDA from my experiences...and those are much different from dissociatives like DXM, Ket, and pcp. Though I've never had a roll with pcp, just smoked some weed laced to hell with it, I've had PLENTY of DXM and ket "infused" rolls.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order