Home | Community | Message Board

DoubleBlind - Learn to Grow Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Money Matters

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
NO GODS, NO MASTERS
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
I'd like to see a market alert feature or something in this forum.
    #7985737 - 02/06/08 09:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I don't really want to make a full post just to say that the dow was down like 4.5% yesterday and as such today would be a nice day to put some cash down into some stocks that you've had your eyes on. MO- altria, Banks and fianance, tech, etc.

Maybe just a sticky with Current Market Action and we could post some stories and earning previews etc. and daily pics.

thanks.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: I'd like to see a market alert feature or something in this forum. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #7986162 - 02/06/08 12:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone who is looking to put their money to work in the stock market should already be aware of its daily trending. And if you already have a online discount broker, they should be providing all sorts of daily market news for you already, with the option to set specific alerts to be sent to your email or cell phone when certain market or individual stock conditions are met (as you set them).

I try to keep a "Buy List" handy, that lists the stocks I'm interested in, and at which price. Then I put this data into Ameritrade's "Trade Trigger" system that will send me an alert once the stocks I'm watching fall to the levels that I'd like to start buying.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

General Interest >> Money Matters

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, Asante, automan
829 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.