Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next >
InvisibleRomi
Indigo Child
 User Gallery

Loc: Sunshine
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: greystealth]
    #10686687 - 07/16/09 06:34 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Left the Scene bout a year ago I come back every once in a while... Still got my moves and I still consider my self a raver...:bunnypeace:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRomi
Indigo Child
 User Gallery

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #10686703 - 07/16/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Dam Right son!!! Club Exit first rave of my life... Will never forget that day...and yup you were there... :inlove3:

--------------------

InvisibleRomi
Indigo Child
 User Gallery

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #10686718 - 07/16/09 06:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

"yea totally,I just got into dancing not too long ago.I was really self conscious and all that...but now im alright I guess.It's some addicting stuff!" :awesome:

Addiction to the rhythm, a pounding sound that makes you move even when you don't want to... a sound that its missed when not around... Energy & Power for that moment the moment where you and I battle by stumping the floor until they turn the lights on and then just then you realize that you have just danced the night away... Still feel no pain.

Hardcore/Hard style Addict and very proud of being one...:eek:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Romi]
    #10687022 - 07/16/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

oh romi

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: thedudenj]
    #10703526 - 07/19/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

in texas we hold it DOWN. look at this sick ass psytrance lineup for this Doof. and its being held on the ceremonial grounds of the council for magickal arts so the freaks and wierdos will definitely be out and about.  :prance:  :voila:  :prance:  :twitchy:

Quote:

join us for a night under the stars, featuring some of the best psychedelic trance acts the US has to offer!

Live performances by:

UNWASHED TOMATO
(Unwashed Records, Philadelphia): Unwashed Tomato is the project from Unwashed Records label manager 800 Deathsticks and The Andychrist. They return to Texas after blowing our minds at the Bitter Blossom Festival and releasing their new album "Shovel Ready." Expect a full power nighttime stomp.
http://www.unwashedtomato.com/

ONNOMON
(Gaian Mind, Soular Records; Seattle): Currently based in Seattle, Dean has been rocking dance floors all over the world for the last seven years. Onnomon brings a distinctive psychedelic tribal trance styling that gives joy to the dance floor. With diverse influences his music smashes the boundaries of expectation and is sure to raise a smile and drop a stomp. His sets feature extensive improvisation of arrangements from tracks off the forthcoming album "Escape from Planet Buddha" along with very cutting-edge techno-inspired crispy bubbling grooves.
http://www.myspace.com/onnomon

MUBALI (Trishula Records; Austin): Mubali inaugurated our very first Squid Collective party in 2007. After touring all over Europe this summer, Greg has finally returned to America. He has produced more collaborative tracks than nearly any other psytrance artist, with such top names as Electrypnose (Switzerland), Furious (Russia), and Kindzadza (Russia).
http://www.myspace.com/mubalitrax

ARTIFICIAL LIFE PRESERVER (Psymbolic-Sounds; Austin): ALP has been working to preserve algorythms that behave like living systems since 2006. Insect-like drones and cell based beats drive environmental mixes of organized time units. Drawing from his experience as a member of Texas Psy-trance trio Init-String ALP will bring you a wide variety of sonic spectra that could only come from a mind such as this.
http://www.myspace.com/artificiallifepreservermusic

All for only $10!!!

***Location: Spirit Haven is 101 acres, home of the Council of Magickal Arts located in Fayette County. There is a ton of room for camping, separate from where the sound will be, with tons of trees and fire pits for small camp fires. So bring tents, hammocks, chairs, food to cook, etc. This is a very special plot of land and we are very privileged to be able to use it, so it is very important that we leave it just how we found it. Everything that you bring onto the land YOU must bring out.

Directions to the venue can be found on the website... http://www.squidcollective.com/goaface/

--------------------

OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: gus330]
    #10707909 - 07/20/09 05:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gus330 said:
back in the day use to got mad partys at the state palace theater in new orleans but they closed it down that really sucked it was like my second home

<3 the State Palace Theatre!!!

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: masslessparticle]
    #10707921 - 07/20/09 05:16 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

OfflineNull
Stranger
Male

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: shadyy]
    #10708013 - 07/20/09 06:13 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Still am a raver, i find it seems a bit to fake when everyones on pills, but im from Bristol in the UK, and its a really good city to party in, great music culture, even better people. (And an impressive variety of chemicals)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Null]
    #10711119 - 07/20/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

dude it sucks 85-98% of ravers now a days arnt plur and are super fake and drug addicts that are attention whores. the real ones that keep shit real and dont constantly lie and fake it just to get over on people are rare and a dieing breed. and the new people that are real are slowly getting converted into the those fake people cause the fakes want em to belive thats real and they think it is.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: thedudenj]
    #10711139 - 07/20/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I think that's why I don't like the Chicago rave scene. Everything just felt fake, what people said, sounded like they were just trying to impress me. There were quite a few jerks at the last party i went too, pushing people out of the way so they could get to the nitrous tank, cutting in line to the bathroom, :sad:
I'm rather disappointed in the scene, and the last experience really killed it for me. So i guess i'ma have to give a gathering a shot :thumbup:

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10711211 - 07/20/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yeah it needs to revived and straight underground old school shit only people aloud to go are crews that are tight and family all money invested in it literally goes to it so free water, free glow sticks , and the gas for the generator is paid for and free party supplies DJs that DJ cause they enjoy making people move and be happy.

like people need to come like if everyone threw like 5 bucks or so in to the party then that was used to fund it , it would probally be alot more fun no money going into pockets people come to the rave with what they got not to get things

the thing is about entirely free is it puts the weight on the people throwing it and i think everyvbody at it should kinda be the people throwing it, a celeberation type gathering of life rather then getting fucked and then trying to fuck people in what ever way they can , wether it be for money drugs or sex

--------------------

InvisibleKittyAlexisGold
SillySighBeen
Female

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10712031 - 07/20/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

marshalldylan1 said:
Any good raves or psytrance events in or near houston?

I'm trying to head out to Silver Star Ranch this Saturday.

Not exactly RAVE but a real audio/visual experience for sure.

http://sdcproductions.net/ for more info.

Oh yeah, I'm not a raver nor was I ever. I just happened to go to a lot of raves from 1999 till the present & am referred to as the Rave Queen here in Dallas as a joke. I just love listening to experimental music to experiment people. But yeah, I'm so down for psytrance parties, here is a pic of one back in May (yikes, I really don't have a current one)

--------------------
www.hydrosupralicked.com

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#10712784 - 07/21/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HappyTrippin said:
I think that's why I don't like the Chicago rave scene. Everything just felt fake, what people said, sounded like they were just trying to impress me. There were quite a few jerks at the last party i went too, pushing people out of the way so they could get to the nitrous tank, cutting in line to the bathroom, :sad:
I'm rather disappointed in the scene, and the last experience really killed it for me. So i guess i'ma have to give a gathering a shot :thumbup:

I don't know much about Chicago "raves" per se, but I went to tons of raves in the mid to late 90's on the east coast.  Shit was pretty cool back then.

Now, I'm much older and have found a scene that pretty much accomodates the way I feel about electronic music.  I mostly go to events at small bars and clubs that have a one-off type night and bring in a special deejay with some other local support deejays.
I go to monthlies and weeklies for the type of music I like.  Since the events I go to are 21 and over, it's pretty chill.  There's really not a lot of drug use (mostly just weed and alcohol), there's no fights, no one's robbing anyone, etc.  A more mature crowd, basically.

And you can definitely find events that suit your liking for all kinds of music.  In Chicago, there are many places that play all different kinds of electronic sounds.  Just to name a few: Smart Bar, Sonotheque, Lava Lounge, SubTerranean, Cafe Lura, Kinetic Playground.  All these places have many kinds of dj's and acts.  Try Sound Bar for house music.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #10712871 - 07/21/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome, gracias sir. I've been usually going to underground parties, and that's probably why it's the way it is. Usually in the ghetto. My friends car window got smashed last party. I'll do a bit of resaerch into that and than see if i can ever get up to the city to give it a go, thanks :smile:

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#10712914 - 07/21/09 01:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Shit like cars being broken into is likely to happen just about anywhere in Chicago.  While at a party at Smart Bar last year my friend got his car broken into, lost a ton of good shit.  It happens.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #10712923 - 07/21/09 01:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ahhh. Well the point of it was, the ghetto :P.
I don't like walking around the ghetto even with a friend or 2. Still tweaks me out a bit, i know not to freak out, but i bet they can sense my tension. :shrug:
Thanks for the input, i'll seriously look into it.
You live up in chicago?

--------------------

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #10713904 - 07/21/09 08:55 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

www.chilluminati.org

Chicago area psytrance/goa. Check it out.

Chill parties.

Not in the ghetto. :lol:

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10713913 - 07/21/09 08:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

any ravers in Montreal?
going to be moving there, anyone know if there's psytrance?

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: deranger]
    #10713934 - 07/21/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.shambhalamusicfestival.com/

Not in montreal, but in Canada. (BC)

Looks sick.

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10713975 - 07/21/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

been there 3 times, it is sick...
(my sig pic was taken at shambhala)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
36,329 topic views. 5 members, 62 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.