Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
A Fact
    #797982 - 08/05/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

did you know that our world?s governments are spending one TRILLION dollars a year in military purposes (weapons, strategy, preparation)... that is one million dollars every minute!!! that are just thrown out of the window for the stupidest reason you could think about:
destroy life on planet earth... this makes me sad...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Fact [Re: In(di)go]
    #797992 - 08/05/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #797994 - 08/05/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Me too. The government is just a big Anti-Life group. That's just depressing.

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: World Spirit]
    #797996 - 08/05/02 12:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"conversations with god" book 2 by neale donald walsh

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #798075 - 08/05/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

conversations with yourself, he he.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #798084 - 08/05/02 02:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

actually... yes... but they also could be conversations with YOURself... your higher self, as a matter of fact knows these things... and is a part of god... therefore you and i are god, too...

--------------------

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #798090 - 08/05/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And where did Mr. Walsh get HIS statistical information??

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: mr freedom]
    #798094 - 08/05/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

theeeeehehehe... from Him/Her who is called I Am ... the one who provided the quote in my signature... whatever you want to call him/her... God

--------------------

Edited by Lozt Soul (08/05/02 02:19 PM)

Anonymous

#798109 - 08/05/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Unfortunately your figure it incorrect.

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #798161 - 08/05/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i ask you this, where is the highest self or collective, where is that voice coming from? God is not a nowhere or a nothing if you believe in CWG. remember when at the end of book three he said if you look far enough into space you will see our past.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (08/05/02 03:18 PM)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #799058 - 08/06/02 01:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

that voice is coming from everywhere... it's not about to whom god talks... it's about who listens!

could you explain your statement mr.mushrooms?

--------------------

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #799071 - 08/06/02 01:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

So, your "FACT" is, in fact, just the delusional rantings of a person who hears voices. Perhaps you should revise your topic title then.

OfflineGreyMatter
enthusiast

Loc: USA
Re: A Fact [Re: mr freedom]
    #799082 - 08/06/02 02:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Im sorry, but now people are getting financial statistics from God?
Can I get some inside tips for good stock trades?
right........

OfflineGreyMatter
enthusiast

Loc: USA
Re: A Fact [Re: GreyMatter]
    #799086 - 08/06/02 02:09 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

BTW:
/ 365 days
/24 hours
/60 min = 1.9 million

so there!

Anonymous

#799178 - 08/06/02 03:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I meant to say that your figure was not accurate. The United States gov't does not spend a trillion dollars a year on defense.

Cheers,

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#799208 - 08/06/02 03:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i find it funny that you guys call anything a fact that is written in some sciense book... not so long ago it was a fact that everything in this universe revolved around the earth, or that the earth was flat... but when it comes to a fact you get from the energy that created everything... naaaaaw he?s just delusional...
and yes greymatter... if you were to listen to god a little more, or to listen to him at all im sure he could give you some pretty good tips as in where to invest your money...
oh... and yes, i did the math... and i know its 1.9 million a minute... which makes it even worse...
and mr.mushrooms: i didn?t say the us government... i said world governments (plural)... should i take this as an example that most americans think that the states are the only country on this planet? there is no rest of the world for them... but i don?t want to judge you... i dont even know if your american... anyways, i hope you get my point... and after all, how do you know hom much money the states spend in "defence" (note that you call it defence, not attack when all countries use those weapons not to defend themselves but to attack just the amount of countries necessary as to frighten the rest off)

--------------------

Anonymous

#799223 - 08/06/02 04:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well there goes my reading comprehension. I would still like to see another source for that figure though. It's not that I disbelieve it but I want another source to show others. I'd rather not say> "Some guy on a message board said a guy in a book said...< if you get me.

I do not think everything in a science book is correct any more than I think anything in a religious book is correct.

Cheers,

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: A Fact [Re: ]
    #799239 - 08/06/02 04:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

the thing about believing everything in science books was directed to mr freedom, not to you... from what i have read in your posts you are a critical thinker, and open mind, therefore not likely to make a statement like the one mr freedom did...
and yes, i get your point... its like all AFOAFOAF of mine said that... bla bla bla... i would like another source for this as much as you do... but to be honest, i don?t think any country on this planet would give away an honest fact about how much of our tax money is spent on weaponry and military researches (i dont like to call it defence, because if no country would have the stuff bought from that money, there would be nothing to defend the countries from) ... hence, no military... hence the money goes to more humanitarian causes than destruction...
anyways, if i happen to find another source, ill tell you... and if you do, then notify me, ok?
oh! and one last thing... it?s not a religious - it?s a spiritual book...

namast

--------------------

Anonymous

#799252 - 08/06/02 04:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

www.westernpolicy.org/Conferences/ 20010425/testimony_panelA.asp

"I and a lot of people are not going to let that stop missile defense. If we believe it is in the interests of the United States to have a global defense and our allies can benefit from it for all kinds of reasons -- the cohesion of the alliance and the necessity of extended deterrence -- the United States will share the burden of the cost. Frankly, it's not all that much: over 10 or 15 years, a maximum of $60 billion to $80 billion, perhaps $100 billion. The United States pays over $300 billion annually just for its defense budget. The astronomical costs of the 1980s regarding SDI are out the window. We're not talking about costs that cannot be managed even by the United States. When you live in a world where Bill Gates could perhaps afford a missile defense system, surely the United States can. "

"There are two problems with NATO now. One is a burden-sharing problem. Of all defense spending worldwide, the U.S. spends about 32 to 33 percent, which is about 3.2 percent of its GDP. Many of the U.S.'s allies, on the other hand, don't spend nearly as much. Germany, for example, is heading down, some people speculate, to 1.1 percent of its GDP. So there's this growing gap. We have to ask ourselves whether that is sustainable in this country, both in Congress and among the general population."

Looks like your figures are correct.

Namaste.

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: A Fact [Re: ]
    #799257 - 08/06/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Mr. Mushrooms. Not arguing here I just want to clarify what Lozt Souls meant by his statement. Here is the correct statment without any damn exact, precise, statistical numbers to argue over.

did you know that our world?s governments are spending (WAY TO FUCKING MUCH) a year in military purposes (weapons, strategy, preparation)... that is (WAY TO FUCKING MUCH) every minute!!! that are just thrown out of the window for the stupidest reason you could think about:

now it is correct and we don't need another source. Spend that money on education, art and culture instead of war and hate. And Lozt is correct. It isn't spent on defense, it is attack. And don't even get me started on the term "Homeland Security." ARRGGHHHHH Fucking double talking politicians

Postalboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder