Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesandman420
Saint PP
Male

Trusted Cultivator
re-sterilizing syringes and NEEDLES?
    #7973400 - 02/03/08 02:30 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Does anyone bother re-sterilizing syringes and needles or is it best to just buy new sterile ones in bulk?

How would you go about sterilizing the syringes for 100% like new condition? Would you sterilize the syringe with the needle on it or without? Anyone with good proven sterile results is welcome to reply with their techniques!

--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male

Loc: here today gone tommorow
Re: re-sterilizing syringes and NEEDLES? [Re: sandman420]
    #7973437 - 02/03/08 02:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Just wrap your syringe in foil and throw it in the pc.Im not sure minimum time.I just throw it in with grain for 1 hour and a half.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Trusted Cultivator
Re: re-sterilizing syringes and NEEDLES? [Re: JazzCatCF]
    #7973701 - 02/03/08 03:21 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i boil mine for about 10 mins. I take them apart, remove the plungers.
I boil them and use them right away. I do not store them and assume that they are still sterile a week later.
The syringe will almost be burning myfingers and i will suck up spore water or lc's. They work just fine

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds