Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings.
    #7972657 - 02/03/08 12:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm going to a party at my friend's penthouse apartment. It is a ridiculous apartment with a huge plasma TV. He holds big betting pools - not on the game, but on the Superbowl commercials. An example bet from last year: Will there be more commercials featuring monkeys or ones that take place in space? (Space won.) Will they or won't they cut back from commercial to the sounds of slap-bass? (They did!)

I'm not in a drinking mood at all. I'm thinking I might drop a couple hits of acid without sharing that information with anyone and just seeing what happens. Lord knows I won't want to touch the chili though.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7972689 - 02/03/08 12:09 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

did you ever go to the tank thing?

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7972695 - 02/03/08 12:10 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Watching a large, high-def screen on acid has to be an awesome experience.
You'll end up thinking you are there with the action.
Should be lots of fun. :thumbup:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7972703 - 02/03/08 12:12 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i don't think i could eat any amount of l and sit there staring at a screen, especially football. my roommate and neighbor are trying to get a bag, though. if successful, i'm going to buy a nug or two and take bong rips during the game, if i'm not studying

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Male

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: Atheist]
    #7972714 - 02/03/08 12:15 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
did you ever go to the tank thing?

Tuesday, 1:45 P.M.

andyistic:  I hadn't even connected those two thoughts...:strokebeard:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: demiu5]
    #7972718 - 02/03/08 12:16 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
i don't think i could eat any amount of l and sit there staring at a screen, especially football. my roommate and neighbor are trying to get a bag, though. if successful, i'm going to buy a nug or two and take bong rips during the game, if i'm not studying

If you're a sports fan, you can get into it. I've watched baseball games on mushrooms on TV, and on acid on TV, and I've also tripped on mushrooms AT baseball games which is pretty much just fucking great, as I believe Madtowntripper can attest to as well. Hm. Kickoff is at 6:18...I think I'll dose around 3.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #7972721 - 02/03/08 12:16 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

:drinklager: :popcorn: :waits:...GO :cheer::cheer:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
    #7972726 - 02/03/08 12:17 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

football on acid isn't as interesting as you might think.

im just gonna get drunk and eat a lot of chips.

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Male

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: Helpme1]
    #7972734 - 02/03/08 12:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not interested in the football-on-acid so much as the funny cast of characters I'm going to be watching it with.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7972735 - 02/03/08 12:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i guess anytime i've ever spent a trip indoors watching tv or movies has always seemed like a waste.  but i would love to get wild at a game, could just scream your lungs out with everyone else and no one would be suspect :hehehe:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #7972740 - 02/03/08 12:19 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I've never mixed sports with psychedelics :strokebeard:

I don't think I'd be able to enjoy the game. Let us know what happens with your experiment.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7972796 - 02/03/08 12:31 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Meh, I gotta finish studying for biochem exam for next week and finish my physics report. Then start on the biochem lab prelab. YAY

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7972803 - 02/03/08 12:32 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

ill be watchin the game. im not into sports unless its boxing and even then im not die hard.

i was wondering tho arnt their supposed to be an east and west division team faceing off?

i had to stop drinkin and smoking for a while so its really just an excuse for good friends to get together.

a friend of mine that stays in LV went to mexico for a vacation and then came to LA to hang out for the game. we picked him up at lax and he went into his cig box for a smoke and realized he had a half cuban cigar and was suprised how he got over with it, (also had a vid of a rooster fight) he let me keep the cigar. i dont smoke but in the spirit of the moment i sparked it and smoked it to the head.
really a great cigar. any how after i was done like 30 mins later i barfed haha

hope every one has a great sunday  :scat:
every one try to barf if you get the chance haha or not.

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7972811 - 02/03/08 12:34 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LosAngelesGraff said:

i was wondering tho arnt their supposed to be an east and west division team faceing off?

In football there are two conferences, each of which have a North, East, West and South division. The winner of each conference's playoffs play in the big game.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #7972826 - 02/03/08 12:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i guess what im wondering is
1. two of the same divisions cant play each other like a west team vs a west team.

2. what sides are playing this super bowl.

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #7972827 - 02/03/08 12:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OneLessForeskin said:
and I've also tripped on mushrooms AT baseball games which is pretty much just fucking great, as I believe Madtowntripper can attest to as well. Hm. Kickoff is at 6:18...I think I'll dose around 3.

Absolutely incredible. So green and barely contained electricity everywhere in the air.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Male

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7972835 - 02/03/08 12:38 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

So much gorgeous green. :yesnod:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7972865 - 02/03/08 12:44 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LosAngelesGraff said:
i guess what im wondering is
1. two of the same divisions cant play each other like a west team vs a west team.

2. what sides are playing this super bowl.

Ok,

Both teams (this time around ) happen to be from the East divisions of their respective conferences. The Patriots are from the AFC East, the Giants are from the NFC East. The superbowl is always played between an AFC team and an NFC team. Each of those teams could be from anywhere in the country.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #7972891 - 02/03/08 12:51 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The most incredible experience for me while tripping is always watching sports. It's amazing.

And be happy you're in New York, I haven't had a chicken wing in months, I don't even hear people talk about that shit around these parts :crankey:

--------------------
!

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings. [Re: jewunit]
    #7972937 - 02/03/08 12:59 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Just picked up beverages, some chips, and some dips and salsa. About to cook up some buffalo wings here in a couple hours.

Go GGGGGGGGG-Men!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies