Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTHA_WOOD
Psychonaut inTraining
Loc: North East USA
Some say these are bunk?? Health hazard maybe?
    #796494 - 08/04/02 08:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hi! First off this is my first post on The Shroomery. I am not sure where to post this, so here goes.

Anyways, I am a fairly expierenced shroomer. I have never grown nor know the process too well. I recently aquired 14 grams of some average looking cubes. (Small triangle shaped caps with long thin stems. Dark brown caps, light tan-grey stems, some of em got that white puffy stuff on em, but I hear that doesnt matter).

Anyways, two friends of mine both ate 1.8 grams of this batch and said they felt nothing other than a slight mental buzz, not really a trip. They also noted an extreme desire to go to sleep, like a strong mental fatigue. I dont know if they were prematurely picked, or improperly dried, or if they need to be dried more.

However a friend of mine ate 3.5 grams of the same batch and said he 'tripped balls." Two more friends I know ate teh same and said they were definetly tripping, but not very strong. A third report said he felt nothing at all.

Any ideas? Im going to test them myself later on this week, but im wondering if maybe I should leave em out to open air for a few hours sometime.

Thanks!

--------------------
A little mushroom goes a long way...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHA_WOOD
Psychonaut inTraining
Loc: North East USA
Re: Some say these are bunk?? Health hazard maybe? [Re: THA_WOOD]
    #797089 - 08/05/02 07:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

thanks

I was thinking the same. Someone on Bluelight.nu suggested that the bag may have been mixed with non-toxic, but non psychoactive mushrooms and psilocybin mushrooms. Quite depressing if this is true.

--------------------
A little mushroom goes a long way...

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Some say these are bunk?? Health hazard maybe? [Re: THA_WOOD]
    #797983 - 08/05/02 02:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

If they were grown from a multispore innoculation, the different fruit bodies can have a large range in potency. Some can be very strong while others have almost nothing in them at all, even if they were picked from the same cake or casing. Anybody know if this holds true for a isolated strain?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum